3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyurms 29.07.20 10:41 pm

impressions of the game (Carrion)

how are you? for me personally the game is very much delayed. simple and tasteful. I was very impressed by the music in the game.
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
shopogolik 05.10.20

Shit, not a game

p
pekabir 05.10.20

That's what you're like. the first hour and a half is fun, and then begins artificially tightened metroidvanyasran, with bastard backtracking. and given the lack of a map, wander in the same corridors, after being killed by a few enemies quickly bored. so-called "puzzles" are dull. stupidly running from the pink puddle back and forth throwing/building mass. well and the music of course such itself, one motif for the whole game

l
legusor 05.10.20

at first it was fun, but I was tired after two hours. There is no map: once confused and no longer want to climb on the passed empty areas of the map. confrontation with meat is not particularly developing either. The concept of metro-vision here is somehow not finished.

R
Reverrius 05.10.20

Pixel indie project in which the player is offered to play for a predatory monster released from a secret laboratory.

In general, CARRION from the first minutes bribes the original idea, a cute pixel picture and "appetizing" devouring of local scientists and guards. At the same time, the game design has the features of "metroiding", in some locations you can get only one or another ability. Yes, over time, our monster will not only increase in volume (which sometimes will have to "throw off"), but also, for example, learn to become invisible, take control of enemies, break heavy obstacles, etc.

However, without flaws, alas, was not done. First of all, the game lacks more diverse locations (gut-shaped similar locations-mazes quickly get bored), more challenge (the game is quite "simple") and full-fledged "bosses." And in general, somehow too long everything turned out.

In addition to playing for the monster, CARRION has "inserts" for the person. They are fulfilled, however, somehow "clumsy", but the slice of diversity is brought.

What's the bottom line? Not a bad project, which will appeal to fans of the original and "meat" indie.

7/10