3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kit90 30.07.20 12:06 am

Religijny way Your faction. (Total War: Shogun 2)

I would like the pros and cons of Your bandwidth in terms of faith to hear throughout the game.
My notes are:
Initially gave predpochtenie clan and Shimazu converted to Christianity at the first opportunity, and the opportunity came as soon as established trade on nearby Islands is + encouraged migration further prosperity was achieved in terms of money and capabilities of the units with firearms + there is a unique port with cannon merchant ships 2-3 such ships can greatly facilitate the capture of Black vehicle + throughout the game was bonuses type of additional nalogooblozheny and deposits of foreigners + with the household of faith it was easier to establish bargaining, sometimes even after switching to another faction in Christianity they themselves were concessions in terms of the negotiations (from the other factions Antipathy) + stronger diplomatic relations (up to the end of the game the Union had 4 factions in the faith) + Povedniki doing a better job in terms of stabilizing the population and loyalty of military leaders (for the entire game there were only 2 of betrayal).
----------------------------
Now for the cons:
In most cases, pravednikov the first time was arrested the enemy Mitsuke - After conversion to Christianity some time of the uprising of Buddhists you provided, especially if the city remains without supervision - As mentioned above other factions will dislike, but that does not mean war.
Now I date for the clan decided to branch Buddha not even start, so as not to build temples and not to provoke a revolt of Buddhists in the transition to another religion, since you went to Christianity I recommend in the cities to demolish Buddhist temples.
P. S - these are my notes, if something is not finished, add + I would like to know more about the faction the Ikko Ikki - they have their own faith.
pix.PlayGround.ru
50 Comments
Sort by:
X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

I am a BUDDHIST and therefore Christianity is not passed, some houses too, have changed faith, that there was a Christian rebellion, they had to suppress

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

in my opinion it is better not to anger the people and the other clans

K
Kit90 30.07.20

Christian uprisings can use without coming into conflict with another faction when you capture the city.

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

no, they were as soon as I captured a Christian province, had everyone back to Buddhism to draw

k
krevetkoo 30.07.20

how to change religions ?

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

open the control house, where the house icon at the bottom of the diplomacy and choose family and che was there, on the left, to change religions, only in Christianity, but provided that you have foreign ports

K
Kit90 30.07.20

BUSHIDO10 - I'm talking about the other :) send the priest(s) to another non-hostile faction you are sowing discord in the city and near the city of the rebels that are attacking the city.
If the rebels take, the next blow can cause you and anyone from the other faction will not be for you.
The Buddhists in this respect lose. The priests of % of calculation of probability it is possible to wreak havoc in all near provinces or cities, and you only stand to kill them - at least I used it, sorry Shogunate such a feature does not work.

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

and you at that above... I love a fair fight, raise an army, declare war and Banzai. had planned to take just a little bit, but other clans did not like the strengthening of my position and I declared war, so I conquered all of Japan and the uprising lifted, but then everything was OK, I even allies were thrown, I had an Alliance with the HOJO, they were attacked by Tokugawa, I've defeated the Tokugawa, so then HOJO, recovered, declared war on me

K
Kit90 30.07.20

Here is a picture of one of the elements of my tactics:
pix.PlayGround.ru
pay attention to the army among the rebels is tantamount to the army of the city where it is provoked, at the moment I'm in defense, but the rebels well complicate the life of enemies :)
About the uprisings occur very rarely, mainly when you leave the city unattended army.
Playing without buns at the secondary level, pass for the 3rd time, yet not boring.

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

and I'm hewing to the counter, a bit tired

Q
QUIWI 30.07.20

About the Ikko Ikki: http://minnakiri.sengoku.ru/docs/ikki.htm
It is a pity for them to not play it, I would have played.

K
Kit90 30.07.20

QUIWI - interestingly, it may be possible to file open other faction in Midvale 2.

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

probably since modders will be able to all of the faction to open, as it was in Empire and Napoleon

k
krevetkoo 30.07.20

is there any way to acceptance of Christianity prepare
the uprising of pissed off :-(

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

well, if you want to become a Christian, you must belong to at least one foreign trading port, then the management of the home choose family and the Council over there to the left at the top to change religions

k
krevetkoo 30.07.20

I did it , but riots ...

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

and who rises up? Buddhists?

k
krevetkoo 30.07.20

well, who else of the uprising and not ashigaru as usual , and with crowds of samurai

X
XaH [CCCP] 30.07.20

well, stupidly to suppress, reduce taxes, exempt from taxes of the city, tighten the belt, establish trade, develop the way of Ki, rice fields improve

T
Torvix 30.07.20

But then, the neighbors of Buddhists that are Christian uprising, due to the spread of Christianity in the neighbouring province.