3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 30.07.20 12:32 am

Why many compare the game with Doom? (Serious Sam 4)

I already made a topic about Shadow Warrior 3, but there all is clear - the game is absolutely not similar. Serious Sam 4 although a bit reminiscent of Doom, is more advanced in all aspects of the game with more complex gameplay and an emphasis on space and the number of enemies. I would even say that it niordson, because Croteam has created essentially a new genre, based on the old shooters.

Even visually, the game looks like it combines a love of archaeology and science fiction, there is absolutely no gloom and doom Duma. And the enemies here are more varied and clearly have a technological origin.

But people still compare them? Why?
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 30.07.20

Kind of eye and a shotgun )

l
legusor 30.07.20

what? someone compares this game with doom? the first time I read this.

N
NightGameMassacre 30.07.20

legusor
Read the comments under the news about the game

d
darkpromo 30.07.20

Well, the gameplay of the game is the same - just meat shooter with a mediocre plot is far-fetched

J
JoKeRD07 30.07.20

NightGameMassacre wrote:
But people still compare them? Why?
Sumerki just found out about Sam, what do you want?

N
NeosDeath 30.07.20

many compare the game with Doom are two different games in the story that gameplay!

W
Waters94 27.09.20

Because a typical shooter, you walk and kill monsters of all kinds.

I
Iriloneleyn 27.09.20

Waters94
You walk back and kill, to be precise.
And yes, it's NOT doom.
It's up to the thought as before China cancer.

W
W7E9SLC 27.09.20

They compare because the shooters are meaty as well as both legends of shooters. But Doom eternal is still much better

B
Ban Banan 02.12.20

Because Serious Sam 4 is a complete plagiarism DOOM 4. As someone who has gone through these games, I know what I'm talking about. And yet, how much better than DOOM 4, how did you play these games to make such a conclusion? If you ever played them at all

B
Ban Banan 02.12.20

darkpromo
In Serious Sam 4 the plot is a killer agree. But in DOOM a huge lor with a very interesting plot

A
Anton Martynyuk 08.02.22

In the third and fourth parts added quick kills like in the last Dooms