3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 30.07.20 12:32 am

Flight to Mars

The head of the company SpaceX, an American businessman Elon Musk announced the possibility of human flight to Mars by 2025. The words of the entrepreneur, as reported by Fox News, came during a speech at an investment forum in Hong Kong.
If we talk about the first flights to Mars, we hope to do it around the years 2020-2025, after about nine years," said Musk on a question of participants of the forum on the first manned SpaceX mission. The businessman stressed that nine years is enough for a training flight. http://lenta.ru/news/2016/01/30/mars/

Not to be confused with Mars One. Mars One — private project, led by Bas Lansdorp and involving a flight to Mars with the subsequent Foundation of the colony on its surface and broadcast all events on television. Adventure mission to Mars in one direction without returning back.

Elon Musk deals with real things. His company has developed the launch vehicles Falcon 1 and Falcon 9 from the beginning in order to make them reusable, and the Dragon spacecraft (to orbit the same Falcon 9), designed to resupply the International space station. He has already made the return to earth of the first stage - another step towards creating a reusable spacecraft. Step more important than the launch of the Shuttle, which returned only boosters and the manned capsule.

But still nine years to build a ship to fly to Mars ..... advertising or reality?
173 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616
"to develop reusable stages

eeeeeeeee.......? Falcon is already a reusable stage. And it is only a means to reduce the cost of launching into space. And a flight to Mars is the equivalent of the Apollo project, but it is much steeper, as the distances are different. Besides, to take off from Mars needs five times more energy than to fly to the moon. Respectively for take-off from Mars have five times more fuel. But it will have to accelerate from earth orbit, and to slow down at Mars. And if the moon and flying back ten days, then to Mars will require much more time. The costs grow exponentially.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Russia
We're here to talk about flying to Mars, as the achievement of Mankind. How about a little step for the entire Mankind on the path of the interstellar flights of the future. So let's not jingoistic pseudo-patriotism. In this topic, nobody cares how much you hate America.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

stalker7162534
So let's not jingoistic pseudo-patriotism.
Pepsi vs kvass? Heh, heh....
In this topic, nobody cares how much you hate America.
I believe that it is not very demokratichnenko to determine for everyone else the object of their interests and the degree of relationship to a particular issue. It may be worth it to write its name only and only my opinion?

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

stalker7162534
I it was a little shkolenok imagined this flight so rough.
there is a station for her to fit in stuff like the space Shuttle with a horizontal vitami and landings. this whole thing accelerates accelerators of the type of rocket stages in space. there is a reset all is braked to low speed orbital rotation. when all tasks on the planet performed this tuck back accelerates and stops on the remaining steps. every time its mass is significantly reduced so less fuel Nada. then it becomes a satellite of the earth and coconutty sitting there in quarantine.
the descent to the planet with the Shuttle reusable.
top school injenernoi thoughts were exactly these things. finally it is at first, I imagined this as orbitalnyy bomber which vzletaet as the plane accelerates to transonic speeds on conventional turbines and in achieving speed with high air resistance starts fuel injection through the afterburner where super cool elektromagnitnoe field and voschem atmosfernyi gas and fuel pass into plasmat what this crap can go on without inertia in the atmospheric space. Pozza I learned that a similar flight and they were HS.
so anyways I replaced the jet engines with oxygen-free uskoritelei wanted posaditi this on Mars. and there ische me wing area and curvature so that it over was to enter the atmosphere to fly there to slow down and prizemlitsya as a carrier-based fighter vertical takeoff. uchityvaya that Mars GE think less 170тонн normal to the village. also it had vzletet speeding in the dense layers of otmosfery and inertial coming into orbit. very but then I found out that on Mars there is no air, and wings do not make sense.
thus, under multi-tier I mean a plane that can take-off and landing the Mars-earth. and a space ship which will carry it and where I will live during the flight. you can of course put the unit like the Apollo but it would still be much more difficult and heavier. and then the question is actually about the total mass, and a ratio that remains in orbit and so forth. the essence appalonia that kosmonavty lived there not long there was not much living space and he did not carry any organic human waste.

so I'm more inclined to intermediate run robots that will create conditions for accommodation and work of Kosmonavtov shovel under the oxygen domes and during this time launch into orbit of the Mars station fuel tanks and other people and dogonku mimoradny apparatus which is they sit down after work and fly back. in General terms, about the way not so I landed on the ground and go in fat suits for a couple of hours a couple of days and without.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Smoking? Riprap sensitive!

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
not very demokratichnenko to determine for everyone else the object of their interests

What side democracy - that is government of the people, refers to the thrusts of some blockheads?

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

stalker7162534
What side democracy - that is government of the people, refers to the thrusts of some blockheads?
Here it is:
In this topic, nobody cares how much you hate America.

I believe that this will be enough. Heh, heh... Or prefer to go on the side of accurate blockheads?

G
GTAman 30.07.20

Wing42
Nothing to do on alien planets, if you own bursting at the seams.
Well, tell me how working now interplanetary probes, and planetary Rovers interfere to solve the world's problems?

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

Veenine
Well, tell me how to work now....
In short, the little wife was sent to buy some taters, and I get out of the house fear - suddenly a no lunar Rover gignese and my then head BANG!!!!. Or the screw which Unscrew...
Then it's how much money required to vbuhali, Shaw would this thing fly? And from whose pocket? That's right...

P
Panade02 Dweller 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616
You can do better.

m
masha 30.07.20

Veenine
In General, something I do not understand your position. On early Mars a person to send?
Yes, before. A waste of money and time. It is easier on the moon to practice. Well, the aim, mission to Mars. Wanton distribution of funds. Veenine I don't really study the subject.

What makes you think that it is not meaningful?
Yes, something he could not fly anymore, apparently unlike Mars, the Moon is not so interesting to study.

stalker7162534
We're here to talk about flying to Mars, as the achievement of Mankind.
Why check the obvious.

G
GTAman 30.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
suddenly a no lunar Rover gignese and my then head BANG!!!!. Or the screw which Unscrew...
Burn up like a meteor, only manage to make a wish.

And from whose pocket?
Well, mostly from the us. To a lesser extent, from European and other. The money was in my pocket, alas, are buried at the bottom of the Pacific ocean along with "Phobos-Grunt", but I wouldn't mind for them to get pretty pictures from Mars and Phobos for your desktop.

Russia
At the time of the manned moon program was a matter of prestige, so when the Americans won the moon race, they calmed down and again just to go there makes no sense. To do the next step is to build a base there. I don't even know if it is cheaper than an occasional flight to Mars. But the good news is that in the case of the Moon, will not require fundamentally new, it will be necessary only to re-invent a few bikes.

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

Veenine
I made a wish. Interested?
Well, mostly from the us.
Well, that's understandable. Heh, heh... in the us whose pennies lying?

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Veenine
I wouldn't mind for them to get beautiful images of Mars and Phobos
:) +1

We need to do the next step is to build a base there
And how much are You willing to sacrifice? And how many people are willing to sacrifice many for the sake of the moon was a house in which he lived astronaut, from time to time coming out to turn moon rocks?

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

the moon was a house in which he lived astronaut, from time to time coming out to turn moon rocks

cool zhy)

m
masha 30.07.20

Veenine
All right.
Americans are a society of consumption, a world leader, they want to keep this status as long as possible, so I prefer to leave things as they are, to live on the Land for longer (not the people, the government). Flight to Mars is more to check. Was the experiment Mars 500, but the land is not suitable for such travel. And these future pilots were preparing interesting write somebody, not to look for.

G
GTAman 30.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Interested?
Crazy.

Well, that's understandable. Heh, heh... in the us whose pennies lying?
And, well, if so, then the world :)

stalker7162534
And how much are You willing to sacrifice?
What about the victims of it?

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

innocent

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Veenine
How much money you agree to kick in additional tax on space exploration? A simple trip to the moon several crews cost the Americans billions of dollars (Wiki, Google to help to assess this modern course). Much more expensive to provide accommodation on the moon a few people.
And for what? Why?
Spoilerapproximately 136 billion dollars in 2005
In Russia, now lives of 140 million people. This with each 1000 $. Including babies and old women.
And that's just to fly for a couple of days on the moon, several astronauts.
Postroika Lunar base, and its content will be much more expensive.
Most people unfasten each year a few thousand dollars below the moon walking astronaut with a pick and poked the stones clearly do not want.

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.07.20

On Mars, found deposits of Gypsum, there is almost no doubt the presence of gold. However, resource extraction on Mars is deprived of the chance to recoup the costs, even if to take part in the production will be enthusiasts (I would) do not require wages. Mining resources on asteroids seem more real, but still a very expensive undertaking.