3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim1310 30.07.20 01:02 am

HELP PLEASE!!!! ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070

Good people help please, I bought a card of ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 in the end, all installed, everything works, but there is a big BUT!, there is a program CPUID HWMonitor, which shows temperature, frequency and so on, and so I have the frequencies (Glocks) it does not exceed 734 mhz ever! although in bust she needs to 1860 issue, then (Memory) 405 mhz, but the worst 696.000 voltages v! what could be wrong? and yet the desktop has become very slow to load, what could be the problem? please help, at the horror(((
60 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blackzillian 30.07.20

A similar system. The graphics in bust around 1900 constantly. I didn't understand you, you wish that you had it strictly as much as is written on the box?

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

Affekt77
GPU-Z_ASUS_ROG_1.11.0

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

Blackzillian
look dude,

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

previously, it was up to 1860 are listed here in 1835 boost wait what is that? also features GPU GPU dafault become equal, shorter than photo look) I have no boost drove 2037 I reduced and managed to do it only via the app MSI autobuner, that is why 1835 bust and before it was 1860, where the characteristics changed due to inactivity or something, I clocked?

B
Blackzillian 30.07.20

Vadim1310
tried to go in game and see how many actually shows you?

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

Blackzillian
I thought it was higher than in the boxes it should not be dispersed, all write that this is the norm, I'm just a noob in these matters I thought that Boscovich higher frequencies it should not rise, that is, is this normal? the card itself knows how and what, and the question is to change the GPU settings and Default GPU and Memory and most importantly Boost

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

The frequency of the GPU
1657 MHz / 1860 MHz GPU Boost / here's how should be, and I have less on the prog

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

before, it was like it should, then it became less

B
Blackzillian 30.07.20

Vadim1310
normal or not, I can't say, but personally, my card is a little over a month and no problems with it was not

T
Tsveer 30.07.20

Vadim1310
I have a General map Bastida to 2025MHz, although out of the box needs to 1848MHz. Don't bug your head, it's absolutely fine.

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

Blackzillian
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpudb/b3668/asus-rog-strix-gtx-1070-gaming-oc look here for example my video card, then crossed out the frequency and also shows the frequency as me, although go to any website it specified a different set of characteristics 1657 MHz / 1860 MHz GPU Boost / here's how to be that ..... don't understand! that makes no sense, tell me fool what kind of game or I don't understand something

K
Kirlusha 30.07.20

MagicHero
So, buying any none, you take the cat in the bag.

S
Shadowarm 30.07.20

I had to write another,serve TO FEED the

K
KazymirZyba 30.07.20

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

Kirlusha
Why is the cat in the bag. On according to the manufacturer video card should work. But usually the frequency of taking stock so running a little above + possible hands to disperse. As lucky with the chip guess not but you can when you buy to look at the Board and graphics card cooling as they are highly dependent on acceleration.

T
The Soul of a Clown 30.07.20

The man says what a noob,he is advised to download MSI Afterburner seriously?
The main thing he still had to tell how to flash the BIOS vidyushki high frequencies that would comp in a couple of minutes melted
Don't understand all the problems ,without firewood for half iron to look old is the norm) map turbo gives more needed?if the card in load temperature limit then rejoice and don't bother (software on a single frequency, the card will not work,when the game is loaded it is loaded and activates the boost,then the lack of load it shut off and it would be a long game )
If you really fear for your video card download the last fire wood from ASUS from their site (it in) and turn the stress test on the same bagel (at least half an hour) if there are no artifacts or a driver failure and it is possible even in the future to overclock if the cooling allows
P. S. to change the very frequency not understanding this is not necessary,factory overclocking on the map represents 100% activity without a fault ,well at least ASUS,Gigabyte and msi (MSI burn in hell)
Especially for you opened one of the articles :
Spoilerific colleagues showed that the core of the video card in games is not heated above 63 °C. Moderate heat contributes to the fact that in many games the GPU Boost technology 3.0 holds the core frequency level 2000-2025 MHz. In Anno 2070 it falls to 1936 MHz and stress testing (FurMark utility and its counterparts) to 1683 MHz.

Z
ZaronS 30.07.20

In simple frequencies are underestimated for energy saving.
If the frequency is not increased in the game - maybe the problem is in the power of the graphics card, faulty PSU or motherboard. Overheating of the video card works the throttle - forced low frequencies.

V
Vadim1310 30.07.20

one thread there is a video card? ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070

R
Richards 30.07.20

Here's what you need to do.
Find the program MSI of afterburner latest version
Find there the option with indicators and tick the box to monitor in the application.
Turn the game on ultra, and watch the indicators on the screen.

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

The Soul of a Clown, wrote:
P. S. to change the very frequency not understanding this is not necessary,factory overclocking on the map represents 100% activity without a fault ,well at least ASUS,Gigabyte and msi (MSI burn in hell)
What's wrong with palit? 1070 series from Palit has the best cooling. My video card is not heated above 60 and only once it was 62 degrees to batman arkham knight. Heaven Benchmark 4.0 2-pass graphics card only heats up to 52 degrees, the fan speed at this temperature about 50%.