3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20 01:31 am

How to get the heart of the forest is not filled up not one job in the branch? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can not get pass this quest. It is necessary to go to either Sven or Elder, and in any case fails some task in the branch. This is inevitable? Or are there options?
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Albert De Hanter 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I dosihpor can not accept the choice Rocher or Truly Cruel... for the Perfectionist)))

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
I know that. But the opportunity to do something is not filled up not one job - it is a defect of developers. In my opinion, if you choose one option, the second just needs to disappear from the tab tasks and not become labeled as unimplemented. In some tasks in the game and here why-that have decided differently

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
They seem to be on this and not wonder, therefore, promptly sent Margaret to the front)

A
Albert De Hanter 30.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Oh yeah... Shani idealist... would not change the treatment people in love, but who knows)

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

Frontier buccaneer
Yes, but this option could provide for developers . Especially for those who like Shani more. And for those who don't accordingly have chosen not Triss, not Ian, and spent the night in the boat with Shani. Just something I had to add a couple of dialogs and the most opportunity. Because when Geralt with her parted, they promised each other to meet, drink wine and play Quint. Corvo-Bianco would be the best option for this

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

Albert Shcherbakov
If I had known, would not be rolled back to an earlier save and lose several hours when I saw in one of the job item is marked in red. I managed to re-take and make green. Well, what's the point... now. On such moments can not be avoided... Alas!

B
BSSBloodShoot 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Passed this quest, chose to kill the Goblin, the quest completed, the tab failed, nothing surfaced from the selected side. For the entire game, only one quest failed it with a figurine you want to give Triss, but because of the bug and did not work.

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

AzRaeJI
Well, maybe not carefully watched. Because I chose different options. If someone no go, respectively, failed this task. Let's talk to Sven or Harold. Although the task was marked as completed, but the red item had

B
BSSBloodShoot 30.07.20

Yes,but after doing this quest in the log is failed will not be

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

AzRaeJI
Sorry, I did not understand. Ie, your if you do the job to the end, the red point disappears? Or what?

B
BSSBloodShoot 30.07.20

So, you didn't have the game then posted a screenshot with the log, but in fact has a choice,ie the quest is not zaparyval,but if the Canon it does not choose the lesser of two evils,then 100% of the quest will hang in red)

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

AzRaeJI
I don't know. Specially now tried this way and that through. In any case, one point is marked in red.It appears like until the job is completed and after remains. Differently there is no way. For there immediately appears two options, as soon as you start to do the job. Tried to perform them all, but in the end you still need to choose either to kill the Goblin, or to perform the ritual. And some of it immediately goes to failed

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Can't now answer Yes to this question (if he asks me), because after Velen went on Skellige, in order to change the usual chronology of events (Velen-Novigrad Skellige), and to a small quest and other dialogues different from my previous playthroughs

B
BSSBloodShoot 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
I do not know then personally, his passing was not like this, either with patches that became for was held at the home versions, or that it is a misunderstanding)
Red failure the job is immediately in the journal, or by clicking on the task itself in the magazine?

M
Mama Stiflera 30.07.20

AzRaeJI
You go to the job log. If you have completed the task, go to tab completed, find a job and see the whole thread - there to talk to the villagers, and follow the tracks (and so on), and all this is indicated in green, and if something is not fulfilled, then red. And if you failed any one item, then you won't know it until you look in the log. Only when you fail completely, the screen saver is displayed - failed. And in the log tab appears in the job failed Can perform the job to see if something is not fulfilled, then immediately indicated by a red. In my case the tab is not, because the job still runs, but in the thread there are these red points. So it is clear?

B
Bupycop 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Because you do not understand what you say. It was about a botched JOB, that is the entire quest to fail, and not about what one is capable of all the sub quest, that I didn't see one.

B
BSSBloodShoot 30.07.20

All the sub quests with the possibility of choice cannot be fulfilled, and not only in this mission. In blood and wine in the last mission and that will be worse)

T
TheKep 30.07.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Ian, I'm sorry, but without these critical levels does well, alas ((

N
Nemezis 30.07.20

Impossible to pass without the red marks, because the essence of RPG in the choice of his solution to the quest, so you need to choose which way to go. So go completely green will not work in any way. This means self-evident how it is possible not to understand?

Z
Zaibazu 30.07.20