3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 30.07.20 01:37 am

I want to take the AMD ? do not rush

After 7 years of successful use of different geforce graphics cards, a couple of months ago I decided to try out AMD and ordered a XFX 5700 RX. The first day I was faced with the problem associated with firewood. After the installation of the wood, there was a process AMDRSServ.exe which heavily loads the CPU and did not want to disconnect. About how I solved the problem, can see here https://forums.playground.ru/hardware/drova_amd_problemnyj_protsess_amdrsserv_exe-988122/ Here you will see how many people with AMD it helped (so about krivorukost not necessary :). The word I have this problem with every new driver and this is nothing, because one of the drivers gave me artifacts and another cut down PC or something. The second problem is the low fps in certain games. For clarity, rx 5700 I put exactly the same system where I was last map in the form of gtx 970. In the game sekiro, fallen jedi order, metro exodus and wolfenstein the new order I encountered the same trablom, subsidence fps at low graphics load on any graphics settings. Watch the races from approximately 40 to 70 with gtx 970 when I got in these games was a stable 60 fps. Card more than 2 times weaker gave better results, cool huh ?) Were demolishing the Windows, put the wood this way and that, digging AT the AMD but all to no avail. I was started to sin on a new monitor with 21:9 format, they say these games are poorly optimized but I tried to put a normal full HD and good is almost never gave. In addition to the forums of these games, mostly about low fps have complained just the same owners Rykov, so I'm 99% sure that the problem is in amsny wood. Maybe not at all, only in certain Windows and system, is not excluded. However, as the saying goes, if nvidia this garbage was not :) Then decide for yourself whether you are ready to save on AMD and get a good ratio of price-performance, but will encounter some problems, or pay more for nvidia and what not to be soared. And Yes, the system I have an old but good + made crackdown recently. Most games go with a Bang, including more demanding

Spoiler
39 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 30.07.20

Crra
I have never had this problem(RX 560/580/5500xt).
Game show excellent performance, I guess the only problem you have.

w
william1992 30.07.20

My God, you are tired. Go to the forum - full of the problems in fire wood NVIDIA.

M
Marsj 30.07.20

Probably caught a malware masking itself as AMDRSServ.exe

s
sevapva 27.09.20

I have radeon vii and there are no problems. she's just a monster. In 3.5k ultrapreset medium fps 60 😅😅😅

b
bloomm 27.09.20

william1992 wrote:
Go to the forum - full of those with problems in the wood of Nwidiya.
Half of whom do not know how to put the driver in manual. Yes, yes. I have already lost my assembly and help where nv problem with firewood is so rare that you can classify them as mythical, all sorts of there departures in 1 -2 games clearly do not count !
If on the forums to sit there generally the funeral march Amd cards plays. Although he did not experience them much only before the drivers of Crimson. The catalist was a piece of shit!

A
Ar4er2016 27.09.20

Krrva
About fps jumps. After all, the i7 3770 is not enough for this graphics card, so it is idle periodically. I have 3770k in acceleration and under it a maximum of 1660 super/ti or amd 5500xt.

b
bloomm 27.09.20

Krrva
What the hell are you 3770? What's there to do then?

b
bloomm 27.09.20

Ar4er2016 wrote:
I have 3770k in acceleration and under it a maximum of 1660 super/ti or amd 5500xt.
And that is not everywhere, but the acceleration then should be horse at least 4.6 -4.8 ghz.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

Krrva
Recently RX580 ASUS Dual returned:

l
legusor 27.09.20

after phenom II x4/x6 on processors and r9 200 series on graphics cards about the consumer segment of AMD products can be forgotten and not remembered at least until the advent of zen 3 and RDNA 2.
Today's processors in terms of shoal repeat the situation with FX, and the latest 5700XT graphics cards are inferior even gtx 1080 from 2016. plus a huge number of software and hardware conflicts of processors with RAM and own chipsets on boards, which is completely ignored by AMD since the days of FX. then, I note, the situation in this regard was much better than now. The quality of software for graphics cards also leaves much to be desired, software conflicts even more.
Yes, it is cheaper, but catching regular stress from using your computer costs nerve cells and health, the issue of saving here is inappropriate.
I personally do not consider red iron for the future until the warning of incompatibility or possible incompatibility with AMD products disappears from software and hardware everywhere.

K
Krrrva 27.09.20

Ar4er2016
bloomm
Uh, don't go to the old man. with acceleration to 4.3 shows a normal result. however, what difference does it make if I write that when I had a gtx 970 I had a phps in the same games was higher? plus I have 3770 then generally at 3.4 worked

b
bloomm 27.09.20

Krrva wrote:
however, what difference does it make if I write that when I had a gtx 970 I had a phps in the same games was higher?
Well, now guess why it was above q) 970 was loaded to the maximum, and what you threw off on the screenshots can be seen, the map just rests at 50-60% apparently still and the resolution 2k did. Where to fpsu to take if the card in half power works ?

The ceiling for this ingestion is rx 588 or gtx 1066, in acceleration to 4.8 ghz may inflate the cards level 1070 1660ti rx 5600 but not in all games, where the load will fall on the percent card will also fall to 80 and below will appear friezes, or sharp drops of phps ... Not the first who tries a powerful map to stick with this process.

L
Lex-one 27.09.20

Very interesting, the man caught the bottleneck and is to blame as always amd.
And a shoal with firewood is yes the new xt series happens.

A
Ar4er2016 27.09.20

bloomm
To take that frequency, I need a scalp. I have a voltage above 1.2 (my current) percent as a boiler, in the synthetic nucleus under the weave.

b
bloomm 27.09.20

Krrva
In short, do not rush the map to merge, dig up something on the ryzen 3600 or 9600 and everything will go easy and beautiful.

K
Krrrva 27.09.20

bloomm
I don't see any logic in your words at all. I write humanly that with a weaker graphics card, the fps was higher. What does the processor have to do with it? Tsdc has become weaker with a more powerful species or what ? and again, I gave the example of not very demanding to the tche game, especially wolfenstein the new order, the game of 2014 which as a non-fuck to do take out and i5 of those years. You've written something about the resolution, but the resolution just loads the viduha, not the tsop. If I put 4k it's already in the rx 5700 will thick performance rather than in tspa

X
X_ray_83 27.09.20

bloomm
Why doesn't "temporal dithering" work on your "chic" Nvidia!?
Stop lying about the "stable" Nvidia drivers, I have both !
https://hub.displaycal.net/forums/topic/how-to-enable-dithering-on-nvidia-geforce-with-windows-os/

X
X_ray_83 27.09.20

Krrva
All just the games that are listed use Nvidia technology, these "technology" fall on the percentage in the absence of support from the GPU !
Especially Metro exodus with Phyxs which deals with your frail percent and not see-off.
And in general Metro is a disgusting optimization game for Radeon, a very low level of optimization.

T
The S 27.09.20

X_ray_83
What are you talking about? I have an ancient com i5 2500k rx 470 in the subway at a high of 45-60 FPS

b
bloomm 27.09.20

Krrva wrote:
I don't see any logic in your words at all.
Clearly understandable, goodbye ! Help as much as you could, torment further