3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
travbon 30.07.20 02:02 am

hacking game (Endless Space)

finding the values in the game. At this point in Artmoney are interested in the values responsible for creation of factions.
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petachok3D 30.07.20

In the file sharedassets17.assets, using Notepad++, edit the line number of ability points of any race (for example, Affinity Name=AffinityTerran).
The maximum value is 99. To change the number of points for the ability it turns out there is a bug.
Via Artmane is not out to edit the values. Anyone have it?

t
travbon 30.07.20

Petachok3D
I have almost managed to crack the number. But the game crashes blokiruy (frozen) shows not the values.I was looking for as an unknown value. First, as coded, there was a value (type 1 byte), but as I wrote, it crashes.

T
TomZenger 30.07.20

The values responsible for creation of the faction are constants defined in the file sharedassets17.asset and cannot be changed Artmoney, unlike money, because the value of money is variable. Plus it seems the game is checking for specific values/sum of values that does not allow you to change all values at their discretion. About the release of the SDK but could not find anything. So satisfied with what I have.

A
Aleksey-OV 30.07.20

Petachok3D
To change the number of points for the ability necessary: for example ( Level=1 Cost=15 change 15 to two zeros Level=1 Cost=00 and Level=1 Cost=5 to Level=1 Cost=0 )

t
travbon 30.07.20

Aleksey-OV

And what You wrote is not clear?

TomZenger

You mean that ArtMoney can't hack changing the value, but there is a search for coded value.

A
Aleksey-OV 30.07.20

travbon

I wrote the values that can be changed in the file sharedassets17.asset using the program Notepad++. You want to create a fraction with all positive abilities?

If Yes, then search for values and change them to zeros.

s
shkant 30.07.20

Petachok3D

At me after change sharedassets17.assets the game doesn't run

Moreover, no matter what I do even if you put a space and then delete it and save the file the game freezes on the loading screen

Can't understand what's the problem ?

A
Aleksey-OV 30.07.20

If anyone needed to email, I'll link to the modified file sharedassets17.assets.

Edited myself using the program Notepad++. Glasses all races 99, reset your ability points except for sub-zero, game version 1.0.9 .

t
travbon 30.07.20

Aleksey-OV

and how did that game took file? Even created a race game removes if there is editing. But only if the trait used more points than possible.

And again. Can someone understand how to use zcheat all what it is.

A
Aleksey-OV 30.07.20

travbon

Here's a link to the already edited file sharedassets17.assets

http://narod.ru/disk/58060422001.a89728320c5c19ffe971e2c63a57d467/sharedassets17.assets.html

I hope not removed. As mentioned above was edited by myself, created different races with all the positive abilities no problems with the game arose. Unable to open the file and see what I edited, just to understand everything!

t
timosh-rus 30.07.20

I have a question for the Heroes. Very hard to get hero with the right spetsialnosti. You can turn in the Academy the choice was not of 3 and more, and new was not poulelis in 60 moves and before.

t
travbon 30.07.20

Aleksey-OV

thank you. All have helped.

t
travbon 30.07.20

By the way, if anyone need...Money and technology are of 4 bytes with a point. While each technology need to look again.

R
Rapt0p7 30.07.20

Do not have. You can highlight all of the technology shift.

t
travbon 30.07.20

Rapt0p7
Today did not know. So you can all technologies in one move to learn. the truth is not as interesting it may become.

t
travbon 30.07.20

the ability of the characters so far and not hacked. Please share if anyone managed....

A
Aleksey-OV 30.07.20

travbon
What would the characters appeared more often learn diplomacy, if I am not mistaken, will appear in 20 moves.

R
Rapt0p7 30.07.20

travbon
Well, there is the topic of hacking. Of course that is not interesting.

p
plus444q 30.07.20

Comrades, please explain about the shift when it needs to be clamped, and that the money was hacked and can't

A
ARCHI_HALO 30.07.20

Aleksey-OV
Can do on the new version?