3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
travbon 30.07.20 02:02 am

hacking game (Endless Space)

finding the values in the game. At this point in Artmoney are interested in the values responsible for creation of factions.
37 Comments
Sort by:
p
plus444q 30.07.20

I understand how to hack money and research with Artmann:
Money: Go in the game to remember the number of money, turn, Artmann put float 4 bytes -
looking for. I have found some 60,000 addresses, but not afraid to skip a move in the game, turn again to Weed out write how much money was after the move, get take out somewhere 2-5 addresses and change what you want the number stored. Later in the game your money will be after the move.
Research: To start go to study there, then hold shift and select those studies that want to explore. NOTE: ARTMANN ENTER THOSE POINTS THAT HAVE ALREADY INVESTED IN TECHNOLOGY! For example I have to move 11 points of research and investment can be also 11, if you have only begun to explore. Artmann write how much and we miss the move. Then you will see that move again, 11 points and 22 are nested (as in course 11) Artmann to weed out write 22 (as with point 4 bytes don't change) the found address change to the number what you want.

PS. Tried to explain for dummies if that is not clear unsubscribe here.

E
Eraser101 30.07.20

Aleksey-OV
The replacement file didn't help. All the skills at creation were paid as they were before. Game version 1.0.14, and the file sharedassets17.assets is not the same as yours. Apparently the developers have altered in order to eradicate cheating.

v
vladivanov 30.07.20

Friends much easier!, no need to look for trainers, the game is easily cracked Artmann, in order to crack the examination necessary to allocate them shit and imiscoe, the coolest and the latest research pan-galactic society we need to enlarge the image and then the usual tykom it is not highlighted...then look at the progress of the study, for example 35/150 ..Artmann put the number 35 looking for...after launching the progress we're making progress already 55/150, take out 55 and so several times until the number 4 with the point put 999999999 and after the next turn, all research is in your pocket...just keep in mind after studying the pan - galactic society the game will be won and you can either start again or continue this...just cracked heroes...just need to get at least a minimum of 5-7 points for level up and then one point to weed out also remains one number 4 with a point but to put 999 or above makes no sense...the game will not accept these points, they will be visible but the note will still be one point ...just need after reset to exit and re-enter on the study of the hero...

D
DarksigN 30.07.20

Found in version 1.0.17 to increase the number of points of racial characteristics.

In the \Endless Space\Public\Simulation\FactionTrait.xml find the line (for soverow): Affinity Name=AffinitySower Family=Affinity Hidden=false Cost=60 and replace 60, for the desired number... For the rest of the races look for the name in English. language.

In the same file you can change the cost of abilities (races, heroes), example: Eternal War (in-game - eternal war) to replace the Cost value=-10 for example to -30, which will give another 30 points on the other features.

p.s. In the folder: \My Documents\Endless Space\Faction files are created races, there you can see the names of the selected features of the race. Example: TraitFleet05Norm1 - Optimal structure 1, in FactionTrait.xml you can find the value and change.

p.p.s. I was saddened by the lack of charges against the negative traits, and indeed much more... It is at least slightly offset the stinginess of the game on the possibility of generation. Maybe in the new patch, something will improve...

D
DarkVamp 30.07.20

can be interesting to do so would be to unite for example lebow with the planters... that would be the type and Katra was opened first, and a bonus to research? or Toko 1 type maybe?

z.s in General, Yes features otritsaniya stupid not interesting... better if it were more spread otritsalovo and positive.... how different only races .. there clones... open cards... and the rest of these advanced features trivia but sorry...

M
Mejfakor 30.07.20

use Cheat Engine in the value of the float and put everything you will

Z
ZERO35 30.07.20

Who knows where under chemotherapy in .xml files to building of the army was 1 turn and resa on this thing enough ??? and then brutally tear

Z
ZERO35 30.07.20

Eraser101 20.08.12 19:01
Aleksey-OV
The replacement file didn't help. All the skills at creation were paid as they were before. Game version 1.0.14, and the file sharedassets17.assets is not the same as yours. Apparently the developers have altered in order to eradicate cheating.

=\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\= =\=

Everything works and All Version open the script FactionTrait.xml

Affinity Name=AffinityTerran Family=Affinity Hidden=false Cost=9999 ------ honor Points
Descriptors>AffinityTerran; AffinityMapping Terran SubTraits> TraitStarting ShipScout Terran, Terran Colonization TraitStartingShip Command Name=UnlockTechnologies Arguments=TechPlayerStart/
Command Name=UnlockTechnologies Arguments=TechPlayerStartTerran/
Command Name=ColonizeHomeSystem Arguments=dummy/
Command Name=SetInitialMoney Arguments=999999999/ --------- The Air (Money)
Personality>PersonalityUnitedEmpire
Most likely your hands are not from that place grow Tested on versions from v1.0 to 1.0.67 everything works perfect !!!!

Z
Zere 30.07.20

I'm more interested in the number of starting heroes to choose from 3 rarely come across something worthwhile... I want to choose...

Z
ZERO35 30.07.20

Zere 15.05.13 22:13
I'm more interested in the number of starting heroes to choose from 3 rarely come across something worthwhile... I want to choose...

Yes there is but mainly falling for military systems falling less heroes

H
Hoygeoky 30.07.20

ZERO35
I have the opposite,when needed, the military,falling only in a peaceful c:

m
myp18 30.07.20

in order to hack the glasses character , first, it is necessary to take Kibernetiki or after the trail. action
it is necessary to reach Cyberskilled in place Value=2 and value 2 change to any
generally short
float through gaining experience and take cyber skills and will be a joy
forgot folder Endless Space Disharmony\Public_xp1\Simulation, public without xp1
FileHeroDescriptor
and by the way a mistake is noticed if the time of appearance of a new Persian falls below (due to backspin time appearance)
it will constantly fly out the window with the error , I think I understand why

-
-_SpiriT_- 30.07.20

plus444q
Hell, I have after weeding out even a single address does not find, already sitting his grizzled nerves hair ditch.

B
BladeFX 30.07.20

And why no one wondered how to make it so that all studies and crafts were made for one course ? This feature in many trainers on the latest STEAM version (1.1.51) do not work a damn thing. The idea of the number of moves to production or research is accurate value, and theoretically, it is possible to find and freeze the value 1. Only now can not find, and if you find it does not work...

S
Shaman624 30.07.20

Guys, tell me where you can get Artmann Pro with key for free.) And then when you try to hack games requires Artmann about and not SE, and I was tired and declined in a normal Pro with a key to look for. Everywhere removed a fake.

H
Hydrolisk 30.07.20

Shaman624, and Cheat Engine what you do not like? It seems to me it can do everything the same as Artmann
-_SpiriT_-, you need to consider that the game variables float rounded to an integer value. And if it is written somewhere 23, actually this could be 22,8244. If you look for truncated, the horseradish will find.

V
Volodya111 30.07.20

How to hack the tonnage of the ship or modules.
Who knows I love it.