3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxKastielxx 24.10.19 11:58 am

Ryzen 5 2600X is There potential for the future?

Hello would like to know your opinion on how much is enough 2600Х. Just want to get on the AMD build.
96 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lego242242 24.10.19

VOVAN WOLF
Well, once upon a time I chewed a bunch of tests that the memory frequency above 3200 gives a very meager growth even rayzen, well, if you don't allow parrots in the benchmark. Raising the frequency of rayzen does not give a large increase and I had a view that in the third generation of processors Riesen performance raised not by frequency, but by the number of operations per clock!!! I don't think that the boost with the 3rd generation will be difficult and will lead to overheating for the claimed TDP as little energy consumption. Like you I have managed to show the parrots, it is nonsense that means nothing. My 1600 Riesen parrots a lot of what the i7 will do, but in games, alas, lose. Riesen, in games, react to raising the frequency of the processor is very weak, much more sensitive to the frequency of the RAM, and as in other fofix

p
potter790 24.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
Here in my ancient i5 3570К, which is weaker than your percent
In the logic 7600К can not be 2.5 times worse under any scenario. Magic Vovan. xD )
I knew you'd fall for it, because you're a noob that has one. What you show does not exist in nature, and you don't even get it. ))))

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
In the logic 7600К can not be 2.5 times worse
You threw the result I compared what the problem is? Unable to be sure to test the latest version of cpu-z or like me 1.86.0 (and even different versions, as I understand the results it can give) and to compare with my ancient percent. You should have more, if not then I don't even know how you managed to ditch the system.

Ryazancev
You're out of luck, they do not pursue.

p
potter790 24.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
You threw the result I compared what the problem is?
Cho you burn? He's just without overclocking, and this is the result when the load of the percent 0.8%. xD__
Spoiler

So sho us what you have meriesh, and what have you got there rostet performance, it is known only to you. )))

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Cho you burn? He's just without overclocking, and this is the result when the load of the percent 0.8%. xD__
Actually in the app when testing the percent loaded under 100% and you have the percent loaded on your skin 100% and easy tell you a secret percent is not nagrazhdaetsja )))))))))))))
I wrote to you, test in 1.86.0 or 1.87.0 version of cpu-z and if there is the same result that you somehow mysteriously premil system in the trash, I don't even know how to kill the system because you have the result in 2 times worse than your CPU without overclocking in default.
And about overclocking, as I wrote when the load on all the cores of your percent does not work on 4.2 GHz and total is 4 GHz (but you I was convinced of the opposite and not throwing the skin with a CPU and a display frequency and then randomly laid out) then you buy a normal mother on a Z chipset you could easily overclock to 4.5 GHz on all cores.

p
potter790 24.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
Actually in the app when testing the percent loaded under 100% and you have the percent loaded on your skin 100% and easy tell you a secret percent is not nagrazhdaetsja
What a contradictory phrase, and most importantly how fresh the idea is. xD))
Namely, that the bench does not load percents, and merit in fact, and minimum load.
Total ebuli you're not lying, and 8700К really in the flow, and he at 0.8% load cafe 7.33 12 logical processors, with overclocking 7.50, then acceleration does not add performance, but rather cuts into 10 five times.

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
What a contradictory phrase, and most importantly how fresh the idea is. xD))
Namely, that the bench does not load percents, and merit in fact, and minimum load.
Total ebuli you're not lying, and 8700К really in the flow, and he at 0.8% load cafe 7.33 12 logical processors, with overclocking 7.50, then acceleration does not add performance, but rather cuts into 10 five times.
What a stream of meaningless nonsense? I don't even know what else to say )))
Here your skin with my explanations and that you probably do not know where to look

You have a PERC test performance megapolice course is 100% loaded, as I wrote you a long time you have the frequency under load on all cores and 4.2 GHz is not 4 GHz. And since you bought the mother not on the Z chipset to overclock you can't even reach 4.5 GHz even though it can be up to 4.8 GHz overclock and this extra 20% of performance!!! for free. Or if we use the most primitive overclocking to 4.5 GHz freestuff 12.5% performance.

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

KillKammbest
to 4500 MHz easily, another thing is the timings.
http://oc.jagatreview.com/2018/07/hands-on-overclocking-review-g-skill-sniperx-ddr4-3600cl19-16gb-kit-2x-8gb/2/
So the proposition is false.

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
to 4500 MHz easily, another thing is the timings.
http://oc.jagatreview.com/2018/07/hands-on-overclocking-review-g-skill-sniperx-ddr4-3600cl19-16gb-kit-2x-8gb/2/
So the proposition is false.
You mean my RAM article thrown? I looked, and there, on the skins shows that they put naprugu on the controller memory as much as 1.4 v is terrible. My mother put 1.35 v at 4,000 and I keep the BIOS is not helpful. And so I have at 3,800 is 1.175 v and 1.2 v in the BIOS. Yes, timings not really but the difference in speed with Biden on the same frequency with low timings is not so big in order for it to pay 50% of the cost and, again, could get lucky and paputsa samsa on Bidai.

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

KillKammbest
Trust me. Neighboring comp in children with 8700K and Bigamy on the Samsung Gives a much more parrots (in АИДЕ64 and Benches with games) on the same frequency, only the timings and subtyping lower.
Screens to throw not going episcopatuum not do that, but there was much more interesting. Scrap something to prove, to change settings in the BIOS, to pick up on all the new timings. Right now 4100 MHz 16-18-34+subtyping
Just trust me. Or look at the statistics on Overclockers.
I was in Stoke 3333 MHz is enough. This increase of 10-15% ON me... not nuzhon.

p
potter790 24.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
and then you probably do not know where to look
Really? We need to look at the number 100 right? It explains everything right? ))
Looked at version 1.8.9, same thing. Not only merit of 0.8% and 1.0%. The number of threads still not up to the actual.
Spoiler
And what makes you think that it is the CPU load?
Spoiler

KillKammbest wrote:
at the same time as I wrote you a long time you have the frequency under load on all cores and 4.2 GHz is not 4 GHz.
Spoiler
You love to write what to reality is irrelevant, Yes. ))))

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Really? We need to look at the number 100 right? It explains everything right? ))
Yeah after this explanation, to continue the rebate, this should be all without a brain )))
potter790 wrote:
You love to write what to reality is irrelevant, Yes. ))))
I like Russian wrote WHEN LOADING ALL CORES chatzot 4 GHz, while downloading a single core frequency is 4.2 GHz. As you catch the idea - when you load ALL cores. Even then, I'm told but again, you are just throwing skin HWiNFO64 and I asked for the model loading all cores and frequency and then you unwittingly posted this skin )))))))))))
Here's a skin with an overview of the processor in the Internet, what's the frequency in runoff under load on all cores
Spoiler

Ryazancev
Ryazancev wrote:
I was in Stoke 3333 MHz is enough. This increase of 10-15% ON me... not nuzhon.
Ie you say that you have in stock with low frequency and high timings compared to sams on Bidai gains they have only 10% -15% and then below that compared to my 3800 from Samson much higher result? what is it like? Throw proof, I would like to see how it's more and it turns out that you contradict yourself.

p
potter790 24.10.19

KillKammbest wrote:
WHEN LOADING ALL CORES chatzot 4 GHz
Really? ))
There and drawn 4.2 on all cores at maximum load, with Boston. The average multiplier without Busta X40. The skin is painted, in a column for the gifted. xd)
Cho to continue the rebate, huh? )))))
Bombs that debunked your next tale? ))

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

potter790
I don't understand why you continue to be just nonsense? I wrote to you a long time ago what's the frequency under load on all cores. You told me he threw the skin on which it is visible what's the frequency on all cores, I even threw an article from the Internet about the processor. You just are meaningless nonsense backed by nothing and everything.
I with the same success I can say that I percent works on 100000Ггц with an average bust in 55000Ггц thus it works on 0.8% of the performance and utilizes the multiplier 798. And why would that prove anything I say as there it is )))))))))))))

A
Aloska 24.10.19

KillKammbest
You forgot about 0.1 and 1% FBS.

K
KillKammbest 24.10.19

Aloska
Aloska wrote:
You forgot about 0.1 and 1% FBS.
Here about analysis smoother image no one wrote so your comment is meaningless. And percent just affects the smoothness as if it will slow down and not to throw maps vidyuhi will microfreeze even if the game runs with stable 60 fps. The easiest way to check the smoothness of the picture is such as camera rotation or movement sideways to see the whole background was moving and if the picture is smooth like the slide is cool and sometimes slightly choppy, although fps is holding steady 60 it's not cool ))) for Example in my favorite Assassin's Creed Origins when jumping tomarrow camel ride around the city and look to the side all the moves like the slide and on the old percent was twitching in places where the game was 60 fps. With the rapid growth in the number of cores the CPUs in the new games finally will appear normal draw distance and detail objects because rendering of all these drakelow falls on the processor and the era of the 4 core model has come to an end soon and I think 8 cores will not be enough with such a furious growth in the number of nuclei in percent.

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.10.19

potter790 wrote:
We need to look at the number 100 right?
Of course, the % CPU usage tells how much of the code running on the core in a time slice. The faster it runs the better the performance.

p
potter790 24.10.19

Vinni-Pukh wrote:
how much of the code running on the core in a time slice.
You're also from the future? Here in our 2019, quantum physics, only hypothetical section, the possible probable. )

R
Ryazancev 24.10.19

KillKammbest
Dude. You do not understand. Is in children Intel and Samsung. And I have a kit for the Assembly Reisen r9 (the Processor has not yet reached). Tested only the Samsung.
Spoiler

V
Vinni-Pukh 24.10.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
You're also from the future? Here in our 2019, quantum physics, only hypothetical section, the possible probable. )
IT extended the concept of quantum time, because the flow can capture the same variable in one time slice. For example, in one nanosecond.
Can record smarter than you.