3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord of nord 30.07.20 02:09 am

What do you think about Windows 10?

Worthy of a continuation line? With this operating system? And just your opinion on Windows 10.
54 Comments
Sort by:
G
GGGORILAZZZ 30.07.20

I to Seven! Couple Fitch from 10 Windows is not a reason to jump on it! A lot of all the flaws that just ruin the idea of the top ten!

G
GGGORILAZZZ 30.07.20

Question to the fans Windows 10! I used 10 for playing music JetAudio 8, and there is a problem, when you open my computer, Chrome is constantly frieze and podderzhivaetsya sound! On Seven this at all, though it does not load the PC! Who can that prompt, who faced with this???

b
bazilews 30.07.20

mr.geymer98
Svetigora
On the drive I created the Games folder,added it to the exclusion of counsel and all games are installed in it.No problems and Windows updates have no effect.

S
Scull Crasher 30.07.20

I'm on the computer 2 axis: seven 64-bit on your hard drive, and a dozen 64-bit - on targetelem. Both broken, of course. A dozen loaded within 10 seconds, all the toys on it go smoothly, without upload and brakes. It is clear that this is the main merit of the solid-state drive, but your contribution certainly makes DX12 and the new kernel, more correctly working with the new hardware and his chips.
However, seven has one huge plus compared to ten: breaking software (including the professional) for her much more than for dozens. So I only have seven and ten - only for toys.

T
The_Black_Wolf 30.07.20

Scull Crasher
DX 12 only works in some games... And not always good

T
Thorgal 30.07.20

Scull Crasher wrote:
However, seven has one huge plus compared to ten: breaking software (including the professional) for her much more than for dozens.
That's why do not turn on 10. The computer is more important and the game is secondary...

b
bazilews 30.07.20

Scull Crasher
What prog do not go to the top-10 who go on the 7-ke???

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 30.07.20

For besplatka refreshed and very pleased with the OS. New comp - new wind, so to speak. Actually, I think this is a perfect wind, to which Mikey was since its inception, releasing the previous OSes.
Piggy and sumerechnyi can minusovat.

R
Rograx 30.07.20

Maybe she is a better, maybe faster. And a hell, I don't like her. This is how to move from Nokia to the iPhone, many new and not well understood.

b
bazilews 30.07.20

Quasar66
Who should,he will understand.

R
Roman Haziev 30.07.20

It is an adequate system. The adequacy of all its predecessors. With wood is no problem, does not fly never. The brake system also was not observed. All flies. Just like how notifications. Making the best of what was generally. Also it is easy to use. Not regretted that have upgraded to it.

s
stranjer8 30.07.20

Advise laptop owners. The system automatically updates the wood. And many laptops have only been friends with fire wood downloaded from the manufacturer's website. For example I had a Lenovo laptop which flew dimmer backlight when you install a wood display with Lenovo. And 10kA such subtleties do not understand. Or for example I was on the computer the old video card which worked only on older wood NVIDIA.

T
Thorgal 30.07.20

Svetigora wrote:
And then quickly finished.
That's when everything that needs to be finished, then think about switching to a 10. I think a year or two or three. And while I 7 quite satisfied. I have a rule never to change something that works so well and what I pleased.

G
GlyukoEzhik 30.07.20

Scull Crasher wrote:
Both broken, of course.
for 10, you license free to, of course!
Although, maybe you're a lover of all broken..

G
GeRR_Praetorian 30.07.20

Great Windows!!!! On one ssd - win8.1, in another 10-ka. A dozen great shows!!!)

F
Fan_Tiesto 30.07.20

put, enterprise edition with long-term service. normal flight)

k
killycrok 30.07.20

Lord of nord
The Best Windows.
First, it looks beautiful.
Second, the performance is better.
Thirdly, it was free, can and left, XS.

D
DiosMuerto 30.07.20

due to the versatility it niochem, but also is the right now cram

P
Porsche911GT3RS 30.07.20

totally raw thing. Low responsiveness. Network connections takes 5 to 8 clicks instead of 2 in win7. The window opens all the settings instead of a small window of a specific connection. Poor design, poisonous white window blind the eyes. When off\on the computer it does not turn off immediately, and receives updates. Rebooting can take 15 minutes! The lack of aero and the Windows part of enrage. One of the advantages of top-10 players saw just what the gamepad from the xbox one decided immediately and not have to install the driver, and it's not buzzing when you turn on the computer, as in win7.

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Nothing, because it is not iconic innovations/changes that distinguish it from its predecessor.