3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord of nord 30.07.20 02:09 am

What do you think about Windows 10?

Worthy of a continuation line? With this operating system? And just your opinion on Windows 10.
54 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexksysx 30.07.20

Windows like Windows, noticeable mostly just graphical changes, performance issues were not noticed.

M
MelShlemming 30.07.20

Endless updates zadolbali. Can't Online Games to play.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 30.07.20

Windows 10 faster, at this point you can put.

The network connection takes 5-8 clicks
That kind of nonsense. All automatically.

d
delphis01 30.07.20

they will follow me. hundreds of agents of Microsoft processed my data, no,no,no, not wines 10

S
Serejylka 30.07.20

Can't bring myself to install it :D Very used to 7-ke. Although, I understand that to adapt to a new need)) But, I think it is far from ideal, so you have to wait)

T
Trestan 30.07.20

Serejylka
Thought so too until I moved and now I think that I'm the asshole that have not done this before, it may not be ideal, but the head is better, faster and more functional than 7

d
delphis01 30.07.20

dude here with the avatar brad pitt explained the advantages of the 10s before seven, I'm probably the only one who supported him, the rest of the herd in one voice as. well, as the flock shouted that 10 wines full of shit. and so, they started talking, it was time to move. and hell, who's to say that guy was right

M
MAuCTEP 30.07.20

Same Windows: fixed some bugs, added other

O
Okokok-man 30.07.20

Actually Microsoft did a great job, the system is very easy to use, intuitive, not requiring antivirus. The biggest advantage of any system is to configure for each user, to the last detail, so clearly standing Windows.
P. S. in Order to pay a tribute of respect to Microsoft, after 17 years of illegal use, this system I'm buying even on sale, not necessarily because it is last and new systems will be no more.

S
Sidorovich12 30.07.20

Okokok-man wrote:
she's the last and new systems will no longer
Wrote crap. This boxed version will no longer be a new Windows will come out in the form of online updates. About the same time last year was writing.
And so a dozen useless crap.

L
Lex-one 30.07.20

Strange OS on the laptop is not stable, the disk loading 100%, the PC not have a claim, but there are some glitches incomprehensible, but it happens and without glitches, as lucky.

O
Okokok-man 30.07.20

Sidorovich12
During the conference Microsoft Ignite 2015 developer Evangelist Jerry Nixon (Jerry Nixon) made a sensational statement: "we are Now releasing Windows 10, but since Windows 10 is the last Windows, we are continuing our work on Windows 10".
The essence of constant update and maintenance of Windows 10, the new type systems 11 won't leave that there not to understand?

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

Sindows 10 did not deliver the optimization, according to Вурп37. Here's your game axle with growth of 200% the performance.

w
we get what we deserve 30.07.20

Commerce, fierce clone eight small bells and whistles, still not optimized. Put, to go with gates of the pseudo-forward and using all sorts of sophisticated games/apps.