3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 30.07.20 02:18 am

When you blow up Yeloustouna?

already so much trumpeting and nothing explodes... hurry - I want to see a nuclear winter inside!
67 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolento 30.07.20

Wheel of dialogs will be removed, sarcastic, normal plus with no respawn. The most important Denovi will be gone.

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.07.20

lookaway
it would be a shame if bombanet soon. have to walk like a goof in a respirator and kill for food, medicines and bottles of Bon Aqua.
for me it is better than going to work and then home to sleep, day after day, year after year, and on the weekend to get drunk/be into, creating the illusion of freedom (like freedom looks that way)

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

Wing42
only hardcore mod)

l
lookaway 30.07.20

Quasar66 wrote:
Yes, you first bomgar for a bottle of water will kill you. So you won't need a respirator, relax.
vodka, perhaps.
the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
for me it is better than going to work and then home to sleep, day after day, year after year, and on the weekend to get drunk/be into, creating the illusion of freedom (like freedom looks that way)
what prevents you now to throw all this illusion of freedom and routine and just go somewhere. surely the Apocalypse must for such actions?

r
rPeBoJL 30.07.20

lookaway wrote:
and just go somewhere
for example?

R
Rograx 30.07.20

lookaway wrote:
what prevents you now to throw all this illusion of freedom and routine and just go somewhere. surely the Apocalypse must for such actions?
What means? To go somewhere worth the money to live on? Food, shelter? This freedom from the homeless. I don't think this freedom is great option:))

A
Aleksator 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
you say that like it's something bad.

l
lookaway 30.07.20

rPeBoJL wrote:
for example?
I don't know what he wants
Quasar66 wrote:
What means? To go somewhere worth the money to live on? Food, shelter? This freedom from the homeless. I don't think this freedom is great option:))
there are always options, it would wish. some look for pearls, dive and Nitsche, live. someone is robbing the ships, someone holds his hut in the woods and eats local gifts.
not everything life that a job and an apartment. not all homelessness that is not bounded to one place.

besides, I didn't tell him to sleep under the open sky. can be quite successful somewhere to move and to do something to which the soul is.

move away from stereotypes.
____
for some reason I not getting alerts for quotes. if I hadn't gone into the subject, not seen.

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

Alexfor
That would be all right.Would kill for a piece of bread and a glass of clean water.
And finally all will be well!!

A
Aleksator 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
in General, all as now. nothing new.

M
Mordok 30.07.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
geologists. The intensity of tremors and the increase in temperature of water bodies represent the trend
Read: http://www.fontanka.ru/2015/02/12/166/
Interesting answer Kiryanov (candidate of Sciences Deputy Director for scientific work of the Institute of Geology and Geochemistry, Feb RAS). Well, Hitler (the one for whom the journalists excited) replied. So us nae.. - disagree!
As is usually the case with journalists )

R
Rograx 30.07.20

lookaway wrote:
for some reason I not getting alerts for quotes. if I hadn't gone into the subject, not seen.
The same problem:)

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

Alexfor
Well, grab your shotgun and go to establish justice.

A
Aleksator 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
shotgun? This poor thing? Why?

D
Delphis 30.07.20

and the yellow stone explodes, why and who needs it, what is the yellow stone?

D
Delphis 30.07.20

what is the range of lesions that will be in the explosion, what to do to survive?

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

Alexfor
Silly boy.Any weapon is effective if you know how to use it.

A
Aleksator 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
silly boy. Tell that to the people with guns.

D
Delphis 30.07.20

guys, here the Apocalypse is raised? there's also radiation, you croak a few days later, blind and shabby, I would sustralia

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.07.20

Alexfor
Epic facepalm,go for a walk not to serve in the army boy.
And had never held a weapon.