3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 30.07.20 02:18 am

When you blow up Yeloustouna?

already so much trumpeting and nothing explodes... hurry - I want to see a nuclear winter inside!
67 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 30.07.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
Who needs plot shooters without kintz?
I would have played.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 30.07.20

Hamsters, as always, reassured that the world will not end, let all continue to borrow and not pay attention to shelter strong in all the world, crammed with all the necessary for hundreds of years.
Who knows what is in the earth's mantle under the Yeloustouna knows what you're afraid of and there directly under the stove growing enormous pressure of the magma, yet these 60 cm of uplift of soil per year are enough to hold everything blew up, but the fact that live is 100%. Of course the 280 sq km or 1000 sq km, mankind can and will survive skatewheel to the stone age, but 3000 sq km. definitely not.

D
DiosMuerto 30.07.20

Cheburator Founder
well, that's what I was thinking =)

t
the endless misanthropy o 30.07.20

Wing42

I would have played, the more they are now almost there. Was Wolfenstein, and he liked me, but much enthusiasm among the masses I have not seen. It is impossible to stream for months to draw the series like friends on the battlefield for 5 seasons. The media is now a priority not only for developers (not surprisingly), but for the players (which is sad). Where the game comes to the fore (mechanics, asnic!!!!!, the plot of graphene), and its socializing function (steam community, Hello chat, I shoot a mouse with you, the girl in the top stream on twitch and yells from donations) In the end in a singles game inserted such elements,for example, strange people of the times, we decided it would be fun to hack with mobile traffic signals in watch dogs.

A
AleksBaldunin 30.07.20

the author apparently had seen Kiseleva or grant... if it blows, then you'll get it.... don't worry. so get what you pray to all the gods...

D
DrZoiberg 30.07.20

Yeah not long left, 400-600 years, well, a maximum of a thousand years, short of wait and see

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

Alecbaldwin
The Krakatau volcano exploded so I smashed the whole island. In Europe, no one noticed the explosion.