3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragon133 30.07.20 02:19 am

It's just much... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have to say, I'm an emotional person, sensitive and romantic, that's me. I am a lover not vanilla romantic, but energetic, active, where there are in each sentence I would die for you or I love you And now about the main thing.

As we know, the Witcher is the whole novel, rich in which even there is not only novel, but salt in it, pity the game that paid poorly, a couple of kisses and bed scenes(well, good phrases) As for me this is not enough in such a universe.

How it all began. In distant years, when he was still only the first series, I watched as my cousin played the Witcher 1. He received huge pleasure, emotions and fun, and I was small, I watched and didn't understand. Time passes, a lot. That same relative has passed, the Witcher 2 offers to me, I bought in and out (I don't know why, honestly... well, not gone) Went 3-th series. It was all the same. I reached the moment you get on misty island (held by fastom) And stopped. Time passes, the news about this game many, many awards, reviews of explosive with pleasure. I didn't understand how ? And decided again to play, not only in Vastu, but reading each letter, delving into every word and knowing every quest. And you know what? She touched me. I for one month, was the Witcher just..... from sujecki, to the chests of all sorts, all passed, all opened. And I just got into this game in this universe, I really love do Not be afraid of this word in this case. Characters... one Geralt and CRIS are worth almost their so-called family proximity... their feelings for each other and friends. Their companions, Triss and yen (why just them? because too lazy to list all) Vesemir, Lambert, eskel, all the characters... how they are made... I was worried about everyone. After the 5th passage, I began to write prose (it's not finished yet, Yes it happened in my opinion... well, kind of) Then began to write, my imagination was not the end, I wanted fresh and new... I went looking for songs, I've read a lot of information. I spent almost 2K to have my house lay this universe. I started to read it.

I don't know how you convey all the emotions.. it's like to really love human affection. I'm not about the game, I about the universe, about the world.

And Yes, I am 20 years old. And then maybe start here. Well, excuse me, I am a creative person, I'm learning in this direction, write, read, study. For me is relevance, this is what I need emotion. It gives me strength.

Is the 2nd month, and I still can't move.. .I badly want to film, 4th edition.

This is a game that not just allows us to play... she... gives the feel of the game, the universe, to see it with your eyes, and it turns out AWESOME.

Read all the books, download 1-2-3 series again and just plunge into this world.

I recommend to all people who want really good story, with feeling, with emotion (very bright)

Thank you everyone who was able to read, I tried, but the emotions take up and little more I probably could convey. But the meaning is the same, the game ... great.
32 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 30.07.20

LEL. Yes, a good book, and the game is not bad. But one witch will not stay a lifetime. To dwell and wait for something is not the best idea. Yes, and there is a possibility that it trend will follow the trail of the assassins and edge lights. Trust me I waited half 3 a very long time. And the result is 0. Move on, still a lot of good and not so good games are waiting for you. Well, I certainly emotional is difficult to call, because of the apathy to all around, but a couple of things that I find interesting, but they are quick to available for your entertainment.. We're about the same age and I understand your perfectionism, he only recently got rid of it and not completely. In General I want to say move on. And there is a possibility that you will be all this hate. There is a proverb like the meaning of the second barrel of honey mustard to become a

Z
Zefos 30.07.20

The Witcher 3 is one of those games that personally I was not sorry to by and spend 190 hours. (Now I want a year another go when I forget the plot.)
The quality of the game is very good, just felt that the game was made for people, and certainly not for profit, as some of the game.
CD PROJEKT RED is not only released the popular/decent product, but earned the respect of the fans.

g
grafonoman 30.07.20

bro I know how you feel ,every time find developed a series of books or games is also very close and it is perceived for a long time can not move, the Witcher 3 gave me the feelings that I felt because 5 years if not more ,it is a pity that such detailed made with love large universes are so few ,perhaps the only thing that the game is not up to the book story is not revealed the main villain, and again, I do not understand the motives of the same Avalache
perhaps someone for this criticism from me zamenyaet ,but the fact that the universe which I like just is to criticize for such obvious errors

A
Arbuz00001 30.07.20

This presence of the Creator in creation
What is their language? Woe to the soul flies,
Vast all in a single breath, crowding,
And only silence speaks clearly.

n
nominar 30.07.20

Maybe someday you will see, and the Poles will bring in-game books nick Perumov - It would be a masterpiece.

D
Diablonos 30.07.20

The only point that type of touch is the story of a last request or something...
When she was like, Joanna feel any different, do you?
And vedimak like this:Love is no more, I'm sorry.
Watch face Yennifer in this moment, right

It is this strong

f
fox345 30.07.20

it's just a good game nothing more. as well as a book, movie or song.
there is already a mania smells.
you can't seriously apply to all the above mentioned. and then at the entrance or home developers is going to sit. as a fan of Simons.

g
grafonoman 30.07.20

fox345
and from what you're pozhizni buzz? all got something even psychologists with psychiatrists, they say that the same reality need to be distracted, be it a book a game or something else else to live or even to exist a burden

D
Dragon133 30.07.20

fox345
You do not understand. No, I'm not. Just like the game, it's on my mind and in my thoughts. She is a creative person has given fantasy and new topics for essays and similar types of text. It is very much inspiring. You're probably not received such a pleasure when you get it, I think you will understand. I'm not some fanatic, and so, it's not.

g
gaymersh 30.07.20

Best game ever!!!

A
Arbuz00001 30.07.20

Dragon133
Yeah... Similar situation, also think very much about the game. Recently passed 6 times. Without the Witcher just all becomes as-that not so. I don't want to pass again over and over again without respite, but often think not only about the game but about the entire Universe, be sure to watch the video, listen to songs. I myself wrote a poem on this basis. Dedicated them to the characters - Geralt, CRIS several times Triss (my choice). Really sinks into the soul.

f
fox345 30.07.20

grafonoman
sex,football and gatherings with friends under a glass.

W
Waffen 30.07.20

I'd like to have another 3-4 DLS.Would buy without hesitation.Was hoping deep down that the project still will do..(

g
grafonoman 30.07.20

fox345
well, obviously the typical member of the companies that does not understand their problems and does not see himself from the outside ,why are you here on a game site, someone to blame and I say that sincerely love and immerse yourself in the universes of games and books, it's an obsession? for me it is football fans in most cases the cattle, and friends, how many friends do you have? are you sure you are friends? it's a very important word, and it is usually designed for a maximum of two or three people for life ,all the rest are just buddies

y
yberpleks 30.07.20

I'm 26. I'm a brutal guy who 10 years is engaged in melee combat, into pumping iron is the brotherhood of the Union of Marines, where the majority of guys who are strong in body and spirit but....
With the passage of the chain of quests about the Bloody Baron,(it has hanged herself in the end). I cried like a vanilla padovka when watching Hachiko.
The story in the Witcher is really very strong and atmospheric and the plot pulls the game despite its technical flaws, outdated mechanics of combat etc.

L
LenivyiBob 30.07.20

Dragon133
nothing to add except plyusanut.)

D
Delphis 30.07.20

yberpleks
I'm 25, work a regular job, earn sredneroslye money, live in odnushke, never played sports, don't remember any quest of the Witcher, I feel great

f
fox345 30.07.20

grafonoman
not only a distant person can make such statements about another person absolutely not knowing it.

D
Diablonos 30.07.20

yberpleks
Your freaking quest Bloody Baron, entirely plagiarism 90% ryusskie soap series.
So that is something new, fresh and unique in this branch of the plot, you'll see is that particularly young anon.

g
grafonoman 30.07.20

fox345
what such? everything I wrote is in the spirit of what you wrote ,then by your logic you're a mean person making the statement about other people if they are prone to mania