3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dragon133 30.07.20 02:19 am

It's just much... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have to say, I'm an emotional person, sensitive and romantic, that's me. I am a lover not vanilla romantic, but energetic, active, where there are in each sentence I would die for you or I love you And now about the main thing.

As we know, the Witcher is the whole novel, rich in which even there is not only novel, but salt in it, pity the game that paid poorly, a couple of kisses and bed scenes(well, good phrases) As for me this is not enough in such a universe.

How it all began. In distant years, when he was still only the first series, I watched as my cousin played the Witcher 1. He received huge pleasure, emotions and fun, and I was small, I watched and didn't understand. Time passes, a lot. That same relative has passed, the Witcher 2 offers to me, I bought in and out (I don't know why, honestly... well, not gone) Went 3-th series. It was all the same. I reached the moment you get on misty island (held by fastom) And stopped. Time passes, the news about this game many, many awards, reviews of explosive with pleasure. I didn't understand how ? And decided again to play, not only in Vastu, but reading each letter, delving into every word and knowing every quest. And you know what? She touched me. I for one month, was the Witcher just..... from sujecki, to the chests of all sorts, all passed, all opened. And I just got into this game in this universe, I really love do Not be afraid of this word in this case. Characters... one Geralt and CRIS are worth almost their so-called family proximity... their feelings for each other and friends. Their companions, Triss and yen (why just them? because too lazy to list all) Vesemir, Lambert, eskel, all the characters... how they are made... I was worried about everyone. After the 5th passage, I began to write prose (it's not finished yet, Yes it happened in my opinion... well, kind of) Then began to write, my imagination was not the end, I wanted fresh and new... I went looking for songs, I've read a lot of information. I spent almost 2K to have my house lay this universe. I started to read it.

I don't know how you convey all the emotions.. it's like to really love human affection. I'm not about the game, I about the universe, about the world.

And Yes, I am 20 years old. And then maybe start here. Well, excuse me, I am a creative person, I'm learning in this direction, write, read, study. For me is relevance, this is what I need emotion. It gives me strength.

Is the 2nd month, and I still can't move.. .I badly want to film, 4th edition.

This is a game that not just allows us to play... she... gives the feel of the game, the universe, to see it with your eyes, and it turns out AWESOME.

Read all the books, download 1-2-3 series again and just plunge into this world.

I recommend to all people who want really good story, with feeling, with emotion (very bright)

Thank you everyone who was able to read, I tried, but the emotions take up and little more I probably could convey. But the meaning is the same, the game ... great.
32 Comments
Sort by:
J
JC Jensen 30.07.20

and I was so hooked,I had seen in the previous parts coverata

f
fox345 30.07.20

grafonoman
I wrote that smacks of delusions. and any conclusions about a particular person did not. just warned. I may be a typical member of society and you hike just a member. let's further fanata from the Herald and write some maudlin prose. maybe someone will appreciate.

g
grafonoman 30.07.20

fox345
there is no one in your poor greyhounds warnings does not need this fool would be understandable, I too by the way any conclusions did not, and all the specifics were true, apparently you're a typical slave to the system is not able to admit they were wrong, and the way better to be just a member in itself than as a member of society who use and manipulate others, remember you're just a sheep in the herd, it is better to be certain than all

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 30.07.20

Dragon133
Yes, the universe is pan Sapkowski such), I met with a series of the Witcher since the first part, then it just struck me, causing a storm of emotions, from joy and laughter to excitement, anger, etc. He such a love of creation causing the emotions, done with feelings. Of course I'm sad that the story of Geralt of Rivia has ended, but it ended on a high note, just like I wanted.
But I do not want to continue vysosanye of thumb, how many times and I have encountered with games and movies when the sequel spoiled all the impressions from the first part.
After such things as the Witcher you need to take a break, he could not a month in what to play. Of course there is a kind of void, but I'm sure there will be more wonderful designs causing the same emotion and euphoria after passing/viewing. The story about Geralt of Rivia is not the first and not the last, just enjoy it after passing.

A
Assassins11148 30.07.20

Zefos
190, you say? :)

Z
Zefos 30.07.20

Assassins11148
Yes 1 no passing game+, the game and 2 DLS from beginning to end all the jobs that took me 190 hours.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/-Zefos-/games/?tab=all

I
Imperator1 30.07.20

Author someone said above, don't obsess....forget it. Looping is different, no one should be care about your obsession. Score the tautology. For obsession on your favorite business gives the world what it moves forward. Do not be Einstein, Tsiolkovsky, priests, Ukhov, etc. great people obsessed with your favorite business, you would now wipe mugs and ate from the bowl. Years pass and the people on the new looks at old things, finds in them something that was not noticed before. No one bothers me for the last 5 years to pass 15 times on the second part, 4 first, 5 third time...And each time find something new. And at the same time to do a bunch of different things. Having the inner peace of a thimble-I agree, it would be difficult, but it's not his fault, nature thanks.

K
Krrrva 30.07.20

For me the Witcher is not just a favorite game and favorite Saga, it is in a way a piece of art, something more for me. Books Andrzej the Witcher made me love to read, and of course first and foremost to love this universe. I also have 20 years, I'm not obsessed with the game,know when to say when. I have friends, a girlfriend, I'm learning, I'm building his career and how crazy it would be for some sounds, the Witcher part will always be present in my life. I have several times and plan to reread all the books and beat all parts. These characters and this story I will never forget )) all good

M
Monster_JAM 30.07.20

After the Witcher 3, I finally realized that the other games I don't need anymore. The Witcher gave the concept of what should be the perfect game. And not just to look great, and have and a beautiful story! Difficult, difficult for me, after beating the Witcher 3+all the DLC to force myself to play something else. Impossible. Game came on time and turned my whole world of gaming. Stopped play various games. I still remember the wonderful time spent in the Witcher 3. These memories completely cover the need to play anything else. If I ever want to play something long and then it will be again favorite witch. Thank you CD Projekt RED for what gave the world a gem in the gaming industry.

P
Protocol10 30.07.20

Monster_JAM
The campaign is your first action-RPG, friend. To the ideal Witcher 3 still to cut and cut. The game may not be ideal when the entire map is littered with the same type of camps with bandits and nests knackery. When in each village of all the NPCs say one or two formulaic phrases, and each village is essentially a copy-paste from another village. When water skellige-studded one and the same smuggling. When the world does not change as a result of global solutions of the character, such as the death of Radovid. For a long time can continue. The game is excellent and leaves a lot of positive impressions, but not ideal.

M
Monster_JAM 30.07.20

Protocol10

In the Witcher 3 I loved the mix of story, atmosphere, game world, study of characters, graphics, music. This I have never seen, although I played many games in my entire life. The Witcher 3, for me, is indeed the ideal among the games at the moment. And not just because the Witcher 3 has earned the honorary title of game of the Year. And two additions are pulling in a full game.

s
semen1900 05.08.21

Protocol10
What is closer to the ideal then? I once went through the Mafia, and then 7-8 years later Skyrim, I thought it was TOP, but after The Witcher 3 I changed my mind. Now the best game for me is The Witcher3. It's already 2021 and even now so far - I don't see anything noticeably better for the Witcher, in general.
I haven’t played Red Dead Redemption 2 yet, but an acquaintance went through both games and said that The Witcher3 remains cooler, especially in terms of the plot and "tightening" into the game ... It's not mine to go through the game 2-3 times. By the way, I also went through the Witcher only once, somewhere in 200 hours.