3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 30.07.20 02:21 am

Technical problems (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
68 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mapartipin 30.07.20

I have a GeForce 8600M GS 512MB driver a new one, but in Red Alert 2 when you move the screen the picture cuts like no vertikalnoe sync (looks like this). The driver was tortured settings, use 0. Every stupid narisovana the explosion of microcosmos. Everything else knocks without problems. On starinka the computer with the LTP monitor without problems, and two nuclear laptop badosa. Ran the Ra2 process on 1 core - identity, no purpose. Help people, I really like this one.

V
Voron1989 30.07.20

hmm .. I have school, the Eureka, the current is run from an error, red alert rushing,
the point is that on the beech rushing, on an old computer rushing(the crisis of the current weak pull) and the new (the crisis to the fullest) school, on the LAN in any way, what are they doing?

d
dantt3 30.07.20

1 try compatibility mode
2 look at the solution on this website http://sg.redsys.ru/index.htm

D
Danil128 30.07.20

One at the entrance to Yuris revenge, the game crashes with the error
I had the same problem...
And I read somewhere that you need IN the file PROPERTIES Yuri.exe/(who have no Yuri.EXE file ra2md.exe)tab {Compatibility} make check Run this program in compatibility mode for"and select Windows 98/Windows ME.+ you need to TICK the option"disable visual themes
then click OK and run the game...Voila, the game started!=)

D
Durnoilm 30.07.20

Who in RA 2 icq 478847004 Or on the website ww.ra2.od.ua/

d
dantt3 30.07.20

Yes schA mostly of someone not playing

C
Cockrash 30.07.20

people ! help mi !
I downloaded the ENGLISH version when patching gets : Old File not found. However, a file of the same name was found. No update done since file contents do not match.
what to do ?

d
dan-kolom 30.07.20

People! HELP!!!! I go to ra 2 a common mistake throws.Put work, play play and in the middle of the game throws an error instruction addressed to the address at the memory could not be ????????????!!!!!!!!

m
maxim_yra 30.07.20

windows 7 put the old Ra2 here: ***FATAL*** Sting Manager failed to initilaized properly
what to do in this situation??? help)))

d
dan-kolom 30.07.20

windows 7 put the old Ra2 here: ***FATAL*** Sting Manager failed to initilaized properly
what to do in this situation??? help))) I Todzha this was but another version. garbage kakayato!

d
dan-kolom 30.07.20

People! HELP!!!! I go to ra 2 a common mistake throws.Put work, play play and in the middle of the game throws the error:"the instruction addressed to the address at the memory could not be Read????????????!!!!!!!!

R
Red Alert 30.07.20

dan-kolom, put XP and do not worry

d
dan-kolom 30.07.20

I have xp. well help!!!

R
Raptor-Black 30.07.20

Hi to all! At me here such trouble... Units in RA2 self-destruct in multiplayer... and in the regular game too can die... RA2 from Fargus (Translation units outright mess!) 1.0 (Two images)
How this fight ? me XP pack 3

O
Ozonar 30.07.20

Not working RedAlert2 lan on 2 computers

When connect shows both users, but with one computer and can send and receive messages, and the other only send.
When you enter the game with detailed computer hangs with the other stupid creates.

What can I do?

h
h8.Soulo.O 30.07.20

the people, help, I don't know what to do... well yesterday I got the good old ra2, wanted to install on laptop. drives fargasova, kind of like recensioni...) start the download program, well, there's a beginning, I write the key I need to enter in the future, click install. Black screen and error: DirectX Error. Action not supported. And on a normal comp download start... o__O As I understand on the laptop is not suitable for RA2 in General... or XS. Who knows how you can run with the laptop, help please, really need... Maybe something in directix need to reload or even through an emulator older Windows to run...

f
falluot 30.07.20

After Missy Precipitation for America, where for the first you must build a chronosphere, the game hangs on the roller, there is a solution, or skinte save the beginning of the next mission.

J
James Stinger 30.07.20

Try to move all the videos from the root folder I see something, then spousty game the mission the movie does not play, start the game. will pass the mission videos restore.

f
falluot 30.07.20

Scout 2-K
It would be nice if I knew where the rollers are, of course, I predpolagaju that they are in the file RA2.mix or not?

J
James Stinger 30.07.20

No, movies01.mix and movies02.we need to shift the mix and ra2.mix this file the game.