3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreno 30.07.20 02:21 am

Technical problems (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2)

The theme for the solution of technical problems with the game Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2.
68 Comments
Sort by:
f
falluot 30.07.20

Scout 2-K
There are no such files( It is a Russian from ferguso...

J
James Stinger 30.07.20

Actually while playing videos??? Might have to try a different version of the game.

f
falluot 30.07.20

(((From disk can?

J
James Stinger 30.07.20

I don't know, maybe, but one way or another even if they are run from disk, it does not change, because video is corrupted in the game folder, they are not. Try a different version of the game.

f
falluot 30.07.20

Scout 2-K
Has all the saves, the question is removed)

J
James Stinger 30.07.20

Just about the saves, I do not like the thought, okay.

f
falluot 30.07.20

Scout 2-K
That it happens)

L
LostPilot 30.07.20

comrades, brothers! tell me! in Eureka have put all the patches all in English, the original but...start the game and an example of using 4-6 minutes of the game the EPIC FEIL writes main executble WTF??? how to fix ? aboard Windows seven, put compatibility to 98 and XP have removed the tick design visualization....nothing is working...help people 8)

r
rusya 111 30.07.20

Don't get mad if this problem has already been discussed. I'm too lazy to read.

What to do if when in Maine choose Fight and play, then your opponents are just morons. Roofing and doing that build power plants and then sell them.

Please tell me. And then play normally want.

PS Yes, and at the same time tell me how to build a nuclear missile and iron curtain device.

H
Hitman200914 30.07.20

Know I'm not experienced with this!

M
Muzhik4765694 30.07.20

Help with the problem! Installed Ra 2 on Win 7 launch and emboss here: ***FATAL*** Sting Manager failed to initilaized properly How to solve?

_
_Sazan_ 30.07.20

Мужик4765694
Properties - compatibility settings - windows 98/Me if not help download direct draw to win 7. And best of download Ra2 YR Reborn. I myself have Win 7 too, at first there were glitches.

M
Muzhik4765694 30.07.20

SaxaH, thank you very much, kind of went, not on the entire screen. It is fixable?

_
_Sazan_ 30.07.20

Мужик4765694
I mean not the entire screen? It is only in the menu or in the game too?

M
Muzhik4765694 30.07.20

Everything, understood! Thank you!

H
HomyakNT 30.07.20

I have a problem - installed ra2 on my laptop running... and in the beginning's animation, even the animation menu... tell me how to solve

r
robot x2 30.07.20

why did you start the GAME WITH mod fast war mod in the game red alert 2 download of your name

W
WinsVend 30.07.20

HomyakNT
You have some Windows and a graphics card?

w
wolf_denis_sechko 30.07.20

The people help please!
I have the same problem as HomyakNT
already set and compatibility,and perestanavlivat,meaning no(

k
kchenkoo 30.07.20

Toreno

I downloaded, installed (1 disk, Russian version) is basically downloaded to the campaign to pass. But after the mission for Allies where in Cuba it is necessary to blow up the mine (Operation: Attack Fallout).There mission usually ends, and when moving to the next mission (there probably should be, as usually a video), then I get a black screen and the game freezes, and with it the computer. The game cannot be closed, only to turn off the PC, it hangs on the shutdown and so at least indefinitely hanging until you turn it off by long pressing the button on/off.

I have one such garbage? And, somehow, something to do with it?

If you can send the answer to [email protected]

Thanks in advance.