3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 30.07.20 02:24 am

The problem with the installation of a 1070

Faced with the problem that I only have a 6 pin ribbon cable. Found on the Internet adapter, 8-pin ( http://sidex.ru/view.php?_openstat=bWFya2V0LnlhbmRleC5ydTvQmtCw0LHQtdC70Ywg0L_QuNGC0LDQvdC40Y8gMtGFTW9sZXggLSBQQ0ktRSA4cGluIChPcmllbnQgQzM5MikgLSDQmtCw0LHQtdC70LgsINGI0LvQtdC50YTRiztSYXVpWVljUWxaX1hUdHN6bW1hN0VnOw%2C%2C&id=254240&ymclid=74735847943973012480001 ). If it will fit? Will work fine? PSU GIGABYTE GZ-EBS45N-C3 (450 W). the tests shows that this PSU should be enough for 1070 not a lot of eating. Whether to move to 700 watts PSU with 6 pin+2 or try your luck and buy a adapter?
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 30.07.20

Buy a normal power supply,and all 450 watt the fuck,at least 600 ,vidyuhi voracious

p
png 30.07.20

Shadowarm
this eats 170, what are you? The tests look

S
Shadowarm 30.07.20

png
One hell vidyuhi voracious,and feed the CPU,motherboard,cooler,450 watt in 2016 just ridiculous,this is just for office PC amiss

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

No will not work you'll just burn the video card.
Here is the test result of your unit
Gigabyte ATX H450K has a very low load capacity of the line 12 V. here is the result: in the practical tests according to our method, this PSU managed only with a load of 250 watts.

I
IDarkaxeI 30.07.20

I chiftec 1000-K bought at 12g, so the new vidyuhi not worried. But from Citylink infa 1070. Manufacturer's recommended power PSU 500 watts

p
png 30.07.20

IDarkaxeI
at 270 is also recommended 500V, however, eats only 150, and 170. The word is now worth r9 270

p
png 30.07.20

MagicHero
there is an option of 700 W and 6+2 pin. Stand on 1070?

-
-SK.art- 30.07.20

png wrote:
there is an option of 700 W and 6+2 pin. Stand on 1070?
get up. And your unit to change unambiguously. Only 250 WATTS on the main 12 V line is no joke.

p
png 30.07.20

-SK.art-
definitely worth? I'm just so honored, r9 270 eats 150. 1070 little more, is there any reason?

K
Kraicher 30.07.20

It is always necessary to consider the efficiency of the power supply. From the best manufacturers, the efficiency of 80%.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.07.20

should you live how the recommended for this card. and there's probably 500 to 700 one and two. most likely indicated a bad stupid blocks.
to connect less is not worth this can lead to unstable operation. if the unit is not a lot to pull that card won't work turbo dynamic overclocking and if not it will drop 50-100MHz for example.
so to put the unit less not worth it and should always look full stress test coverage of BP some system
and if the adapter is not included with the card should go adapters to Molex.

p
png 30.07.20

MunchkiN 616
no, 1070 very meager equipment. No adapter to dvi-d (use therefore hdmi), no adapters to Molex. But only one disk

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

png wrote:
internally worth it? I'm just so honored, r9 270 eats 150. 1070 little more, is there any reason?
So you have on the 12 volt line to eat will not only the card but the screws kgde due to problems with Pitalovo you all the info you can lose. The word on overah write that card at high loads easily over 200 watts by any other way.

-
-SK.art- 30.07.20

png wrote:
definitely worth? I'm just so honored, r9 270 eats 150. 1070 little more, is there any reason?
you unit probably puffed to the limit. So change is definitely!

h
hrdCore 30.07.20

png wrote:
PSU GIGABYTE GZ-EBS45N-C3 (450 W)
450 W is the total nameplate capacity. It is uninformative. Important impact on the +12V line. In this case, only 250 watts stated.
Kraicher wrote:
It is always necessary to consider the efficiency of the power supply. From the best manufacturers, the efficiency of 80%.
This phrase is what?
png wrote:
If I am not mistaken, You have a i5-4460. Right? With R9 270 double stress test nothing more ~ 290-300 watts for 12V line. In normal use (games) will be even less. Generally not more than 80-85% of the double stress test. As the above noticed
you unit probably puffed to the limit
Not worth such a PSU to drive further to a load.
png wrote:
there is an option of 700 watts
700 W redundant here. And model of the PSU would not hurt to specify GTX 1070 to double stress test nothing more ~ 320-330 watts at the 12V line. When choosing a PSU it is better to invest in number and in quality

K
Kraicher 30.07.20

hrdCore
At the expense of efficiency read here:
http://www.xtechx.ru/c40-visokotehnologichni-spravochnik-hitech-book/koefficient-poleznogo-deistvia/

hrdCore wrote:
When choosing a PSU it is better to invest in number and in quality
And what is the quality of the PSU? ))) Read above.
Extract from the article:
The coefficient of performance (efficiency, Efficiency PSU — eng.) parameter indicating how efficiently the power supply can convert to the components. Measured in percent and more than 100% committed the higher the efficiency.

h
hrdCore 30.07.20

Kraicher
Spoilertv is efficiency of the PSU and what about the specified link, you need to not only read but also understand what is written.
From this article:
If you compare the incoming power and out, coming out will always be less. The ratio of incoming and outgoing energy is efficiency.
You have not considered what capacity PSU is power on the output of the PSU, i.e. the output power. Here You have got it wrong. Also this article below is about the standard 80 plus. What's the cap must be at BP since the 80 Plus Bronze?
What if the phrase - From the best manufacturers, the efficiency of 80% ?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fLjYaaenj51_LgMdqmPkJrr4nvsrUquRFPKXZc1ZBKo - see p. Nos. 2 and 3.
Kraicher wrote:
And what is the quality of the PSU? ))) Read above.
Phrase type - the Presence of any of these certificates, says quite a qualitative element base and the higher the standard the higher the quality of the power supply. - this is just pure marketing for hamsters, what they are still others offer.
Also see here indicated in section 2 and 3. to understand what is a Direct link between the quality of the PSU and its efficiency, there is well made PSU with 80+ Bronze, and has sloppy platinum group stabilization.
A quality PSU is not just more efficient:
is and better electronic components (while a PSU with 80+ Bronze might be better quality circuitry than a PSU with 80+ Gold, for example);
- better stability of the voltages (here, too, there are for example a PSU with 80+ Bronze with the best stabilization than some PSU with 80+ Platinum);
more than decent results other electrical parameters (ripple voltage, the transient processes, etc.) - here, too, higher efficiency does not figure. And too many examples.
- etc, etc.

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

hrdCore wrote:
A quality PSU is not just more efficient:
The easiest way to check the quality of the PSU is the weight. The heavier the better. If it's about the power supply do as they say, nothing is known, because in any case, quality power supplies are heavy. If the power supply weighs less than one and a half pounds it's definitely garbage and should weigh at least more than 2 kg.

h
hrdCore 30.07.20

MagicHero
Spoilerish (if more than a kilogram) is not a direct indicator of the quality of the PSU since the emergence of the APFC.
Accordingly, the definition of the type the heavier the PSU the better since then, and outdated.
Further discussion on weight it is better to continue (if needed of course) in the subject http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/vybor_sistem_pitaniya_pk_bp_ibp_i_problemy_s_nim_v_7-861120/

p
png 30.07.20

hrdCore
thanks, stopped at 550 watts. great reviews written on the package 80 BRONZE