3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
png 30.07.20 02:24 am

The problem with the installation of a 1070

Faced with the problem that I only have a 6 pin ribbon cable. Found on the Internet adapter, 8-pin ( http://sidex.ru/view.php?_openstat=bWFya2V0LnlhbmRleC5ydTvQmtCw0LHQtdC70Ywg0L_QuNGC0LDQvdC40Y8gMtGFTW9sZXggLSBQQ0ktRSA4cGluIChPcmllbnQgQzM5MikgLSDQmtCw0LHQtdC70LgsINGI0LvQtdC50YTRiztSYXVpWVljUWxaX1hUdHN6bW1hN0VnOw%2C%2C&id=254240&ymclid=74735847943973012480001 ). If it will fit? Will work fine? PSU GIGABYTE GZ-EBS45N-C3 (450 W). the tests shows that this PSU should be enough for 1070 not a lot of eating. Whether to move to 700 watts PSU with 6 pin+2 or try your luck and buy a adapter?
41 Comments
Sort by:
h
hrdCore 30.07.20

png
What BP chose?

K
Kraicher 30.07.20

hrdCore
Simply put, if the PSU is loaded at power 80% and the PSU efficiency of 60% (some left shit) that PSU will get the system for a certain power. In simple language, the efficiency shows the real power of BP. What do you want to prove, I don't understand. )))
The choice of BP, the best manufacturers. choose png.))
http://vilianov.com/hard_upgrade/20-luchshih-blokov-pitaniya-dlya-kompyutera-kotorye-mozhno-kupit-v-rossii-metodika-vybora/

h
hrdCore 30.07.20

Kraicher
Spoiler
Kraicher wrote:
Simply put, if the PSU is loaded at power 80% and the PSU efficiency of 60% (some left shit) that BP simply does not pull system. What do you want to prove, I don't understand. )))
here a misunderstanding of what efficiency the PSU. About this speech. In the article in Your own link - the Ratio of incoming and outgoing energy is efficiency - what's to understand?
After all, pointed out - http://www.playground.ru/redirect/drive.google.com/open?id=1fLjYaaenj51_LgMdqmPkJrr4nvsrUquRFPKXZc1ZBKo - see p. Nos. 2 and 3. - what is there to understand? Or not even looking?
Just because - Often, the wrong understanding of the efficiency of the PSU. For example for a 500 W PSU with an efficiency of 80% believe that he can give no more than 500*0.8=400 watts. But what efficiency the PSU mentioned above. And will give or will not give the desired specific power PD depends on the level and quality of its circuitry. I.e. there is no direct relationship between efficiency and output power of the PSU
It's right up Your misconceptions about what efficiency the PSU.
And Your phrase - it is Always necessary to consider the efficiency of the power supply. From the best manufacturers, the efficiency of 80%. said not to You I tried to explain about efficiency, but on the contrary to themselves delving into understanding what efficiency the PSU and the other has not been misled.

G
GG4 30.07.20

Overclocking PSU on the 12v line.

K
Kraicher 30.07.20

hrdCore
Who is this article for? ))) you yourself unable to explain on fingers , what efficiency. For example, the total power consumption of the components (processor, card, disk, etc.) is 400 watts, so what BP should pick up for the system unit? Please tell me. And whether it is necessary to consider the efficiency of the PSU?

h
hrdCore 30.07.20

Kraicher
Spoiler
Kraicher wrote:
Who is this article for?
made a selection of the common user understanding of some issues.
Kraicher wrote:
you yourself is unable to explain on fingers , what efficiency
and what of the above is unclear? Efficiency is the ratio of consumption to the output of the PSU (i.e. components) for consumption at the input of power supply (i.e. taking into account losses inside the PSU). In your example, the consumption components 400 watts - if the PSU under such load efficiency, for example 85%, then the wall will be ~ 470.6 W. At an efficiency of 80% - 500 W at an efficiency of 90% - 444,4 W, etc. i.e. the higher the PSU efficiency, the less will be the loss inside BP and the lower the consumption from the mains.
Kraicher wrote:
so what kind of BP it is necessary to choose for the system unit?
in order to reserve were given the necessary power output without the rest of the parameters are outside allowable limits. Well, + wishlist specific user: noise BP, the presence of partially or fully modular cabling, etc., etc.
Efficiency here and. The efficiency will depend on how many will eventually be the consumption from the outlet at a certain load.
And will give or will not give the specified capacity of a specific PSU - depends on efficiency, and on how it is made. A good PSU not only give the stated capacity but more as they are made with a stock (this is the way required by the standard).
Kraicher wrote:
And whether it is necessary to consider the efficiency of the PSU?
Watch what is the efficiency at BP (and at different loads it will vary) no cancel. But that's just issued by the power supply capacity is irrelevant.

K
Kraicher 30.07.20

hrdCore wrote:
But that's just issued by the power supply capacity is irrelevant.
How can it not? What is?

h
hrdCore 30.07.20

Kraicher
and what exactly is not clear from the above?

p
png 30.07.20

hrdCore
aerocool 550

p
png 30.07.20

hrdCore
I already bought it and everything works great. After the old power supply with this incredibly quiet, usually not even once not to hear the computer)

K
Kraicher 30.07.20

png
What you and congratulations.

p
png 30.07.20

Kraicher
thank you :D

p
png 30.07.20

Kraicher
is Batman AK sags on the machine, but I already think it is necessary to sin on the game and on Prots. The Witcher much better holds

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

png wrote:
is Batman AK sags on the machine, but I already think it is necessary to sin on the game and on Prots. The Witcher much better holds
What percent is that? batman arkham knight requires good processor. On my old i5 3570K overclocked to 4.2 Ghz keeps the fps around 60, so to load the video card play in the resolution of 2560×1440. At the same time and from the climbing frame and then saves in the game to set the smoothing higher not give.

p
png 30.07.20

MagicHero
Yes weak, i5-4460

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

png
overclocking it to at least 4.2 as I have no special problems. A minimum of 4-H.

K
Kraicher 30.07.20

png
Try this http://www.playground.ru/files/batman_arkham_knight_ispravlenie_frizof_v_igre-106654/
Well, more antifreeze you voracity - http://russiavscod.ru/call-of-duty-maps-mods-keys/programs/antifreeze-dlya-igr
And again. I tried the Repack Batman from Nov. Like a good idea. There is something fixed. There is a mission with a car, difficult (test), was good. And then the game was abandoned.

p
png 30.07.20

MagicHero
how can I overclocking?) I don't do this and don't know what was happening. Will burn it and only

M
MagicHero 30.07.20

png
only bus as y you no K

p
png 30.07.20

MagicHero
Oh, I'm sure that will burn percent