3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jester_ 30.07.20 02:33 am

The level of difficulty \"Survival\" (Fallout 4)

How to survive in survival?) Leveling any perks useful? Share experiences
33 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jester_ 30.07.20

not yet know where that is in the game, found a sniper rifle, but no ammunition more people survive as they can) rukopashku generally lupasit man committed suicide on survival?

V
Val1234567890 30.07.20

Jester_
That's just yesterday made Persian melee especially for the level of difficulty of survival, at first it seemed impossible, but then even very interesting.
Immediately gave stamina 8 ( that would be the corpses, there are other perks for survival) and dexterity 9 ( for perk blitz) the rest is to taste, taking into account that the strength depends on the damage in melee. Seriously, we have often persist. The rifle is almost never used, a maximum of 3-4 shots made during the game. 11 level normal flight.
Weapon first used a knife and a crowbar, it was not effective. Given the fact that stealth with first strike deals damage kollosalny, it is necessary to focus on slow weapons with maximum damage. While no other run with the hammer.
To sneak up on you in the butt don't need the perk blitz solves many BB problems. Of course all the perks which increase damage from stealth, the damage to others weapons and more perks for survival. Do not forget about the stealth, magazines on covert operations very well additionally reduce the chance to be discovered.
Health regen, as already mentioned above, is greatly reduced. Eating corpses perk a little, but immediately restores the HP and not have to wait. Sleep also Regent fully HP.
At my level bog takes a lot of trouble. I even can not imagine how a fighting robot to fight.
If interested, I then as it passes will paint.

J
Jester_ 30.07.20

Val1234567890
As I understand it from your partner refuse once, stealth does not work, and the benefit to have protection. Anything good did not happen to be crafted from rukopashki? there is luck and Crete or not to swing?

M
Metalist1925 30.07.20

easily played. the first Deathclaw without any problems had stopped. Died only once and that from his grenades. I can't imagine that there is a kindergarten on the lower difficulty levels

V
Val1234567890 30.07.20

Jester_
good questions, I'm just not all painted of course, but to me the dog runs, it helps a little: distracting part of the opponents themselves, sometimes it helps to run around the corner and go into stealth while attacking her and she does not die, just cease to attack, then sneak up from to her and put the stimulator. When she sometimes sneak some nonsense starts to execute, run here and there, but the most interesting enemies in the dog does not react. You can safely play salseros and not worry about the dog I can say for sure for others not yet tried.
Perk to protect top and it is still then damage gives it is a fact, but first you need to pump and the extra 3 points into charisma is not enough.
If you play on survival, then first you need to find what legendary, so for example I'm crawling a bit to the axe Grognak, he stuns often, and the damage is big to begin with ).
Then the levels will be much easier, perks are useful to take and of course legendary collect, the benefit of almost every other bunch of mobs, legendary found.
And of course I play without armor heavy.
To criticise a good gun, knife military for example gives you increased damage from stealth, Bron'ka reduces the chance to be seen. and of course improve the super hammer to ugliness.
My opinion is to farm on a slow heavy melee weapons deal more damage and additional damage to a target with full HP.
Luck use to perk savant and Bracers fell to +2 to luck. if the opponent is very strong you can get high crit with stealth very painful. And other perks in luck are not yet test, it is better to invest first in survival.

N
Necassalmor 30.07.20

Without a partner on survival sad. Though, because the Mutant kamikaze fansatic. Under the full chemistry in the best armor with a bunch of cuts he bluntly fansatic and shit on him at all. It is often possible to catch in vats or charge him to blow up or the legs to shoot. But there are places where it is stupidly out of the corner runs. And here the ally to help, he accepts and voila. And the legendary bog that acid spit. They are 4 spitting endure will not save anything except ally. Or, for example, the uterus Bolotnikov on the island plays. fed island. Without an ally there to stick together on hard nefig to do. Especially if without mods and cheats. And then helps ally. Stupid agrit yourself while you have the opportunity somewhere zaseyvitsya.
And personally, I swayed through INTA and endurance. Rabies botany, Duelist, Resistance, Lead pants, Medic, Zealot weapons, Science, Gunsmith, bloodbath, nuclear Physicist, Collector of junk, chug it all maximize it. Hacking on 3. Terminals 1. Aqua girl 1. Played almost constantly in power armor, nuclear Physicist helps. Of weapons 4 guns. 10mm 30игнором armor, 38mm 25% rate of fire laser with chance stun, 44 Magnum with bridami. Periodically, when a particularly strong raiders gamma gun. Now LVL 49 Almost full armor of the enclave, the helmet only 60. To say that all passed with no problems hard)))) Constantly HIMSA, Buff, screw honey, or derivatives. Mentary on the backlight. Booze endurance. Food of endurance and agility. By the way hemosa with similar effects are not sdaetsya and replaced. Coloring under survivability. Upgrade of the emergency protocols his chest armor strength unfortunately does not stack with rage botany to resist damage, it is its substitute. therefore, were replaced by Reza from energy damage. The stats on the armor under the power are not working it is so noted. therefore, there is even naked I do not care. But overall I have half of armor on the charisma, half endurance and strength. Mines not juzaju almost, occasionally grenades and Molotov cocktails, or cryo - plasma grenades(but they are so few I have for the game is not yet more than 4 pieces and 6 some other knocked out)Really solves mortar BUT....she's so oblique
And satellites Cogsworth yet, maybe he is the best milik. Strong man and spoils the game, his reluctance to wave superpolator and often picks up 38 shotgun and starts a shootout out of it. Minigun, rocket launcher, he doesn't want to change really, although I give the ammo and weapons) In General, the hard most important thing is not to go ahead of the train, everything gradually. And for those who will scream nafig skill Gul will explain. In some lokah ghouls at the same time, there is a lot to 10 at the same time, grenades are not rascaless yourself hooked. In all vats and legs will not shoot, and if they're going to get glued fast. So Gul gives you the opportunity to obtain it from the crowd a couple of allies, though will listen to you but you ass will tear Plus health regen from the ghouls that radiation herachat be healthy(and here by the way save partially lead pants)

P
Pomu4 30.07.20

Necassalmor
Strangely, I am now 54, and survival like a walk. The problem is only on females Bolotnikov, if you get spit. And all is quiet destroyed pumped Gatling/Gauss, for any trifle assault carbine or 18 A. the Stats of the original 4-4-1-3-9-4-3 now 5-5-2-6-10-5-4.
Rocked carbines, heavy, a nuclear physicist, a lone wanderer, a bloodbath. The rest of the social perks, like hacking and various crafting. Chemistry is not used at all, but mines and grenades used.

First, Yes, the suffering and the pain was. I yoga at lower levels spend too much time about 30 minutes, until he broke his feet and takawira. And about the flying stuff, I generally keep quiet, if allowed near a certain death.

Right now in the thoughts to create a quiet killer, something like 3-4-1-5-5-7-3. A special owner to raise charisma to 6. Well, to use the company, maybe now I ignore them.

N
Necassalmor 30.07.20

Pomu4
with the destruction and I have no problems, but survival is. If you do not take into account the kamikaze and the uterus, I occasionally come across opponents who squander my HP in no time, especially if legendarnyi with some datasim weapons. I do not understand why so, like Reza is very high, armor is almost Semakina and 3 battles out of 10 I'm under the effect of the botanist. Considering that on hard the enemies, dealing only 200% of normal, then either I is not rushing at opponents or I don't play TC.

J
Jiba 30.07.20

Anyone know how to get back to the complexity of survival? Loading old saves was not an option. And Yes, survival is raw and unfinished. Sometimes quite annoying. But it was boring.

G
Gur1 30.07.20

Jiba
On the nexus there is a mod that allows you back on survival. And indeed there are a lot of mods allowing you to configure virtually all aspects of the game.

i
indahouse 30.07.20

I started to survive, I was immediately infected with rad-roach. Started to subside health. Ate stimulants have not yet found the antibiotics. Somehow survived. Played 10 hours of the game, but still treading water near the red rocket. Six times fulfilled quest of Minutemen to sweep the station, the U.S. air force from raiders. You know, the fuckin ' every blade of grass on the way there.
The second quest is also 5 times trying to pass. Know the position and the net ways almost every raider. Thinking of going with a partner to basically to dump his trash, as weight is not enough.
Very often there is a bug with invisible enemies. A good bug hardcore. The vats not checkouts, but I was prebiotically them to find and kill.
While the game is very interesting, not boring. Plan to hike in diamond city.

A
Atay Wolverine 30.07.20

On survival hard only in the beginning, know all safe routes of transportation in the wasteland and Boston are constantly aware and in the rear of the enemy, then it becomes not that difficult, rather dreary. Sleep, food, drink and disease are not a problem, as water, food and medicines are in abundance. And I play without chemicals and power armor, without them it's possible.

Primary weapons - two assault carbine, converted to .38 calibers and .308.

I would also like to note that even at the 70-m level to kill you can be almost anyone, because even clothes with bullet-proof fibers, pumped armor and perks to protection from damage effect of some invisible.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.07.20

Athy Wolverine wrote:
even at 70-m level to kill you can be almost any
Can kill and 400+ level:-) took Place recently mod Tokyo city, it will spawn more than 100 raiders... five times stimpak used while the most part is not put twice Chiuri treated... well, that one of the gear elements of legendary, including slowing down time and increases resists by lowering the standard of living is less than 25%, had time for a corner to hide and stimpak to use:-)