3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maria Latore 30.07.20 09:21 pm

PG is not the same

Here in my years Themes were more lively. What happened to PG? Why such a lame design? Such extinct forum, I think
41 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maria Latore 30.07.20

OK OK, I already called dinozavra and generally Respected Wing42 attacked, however, they say my date of registration are proud and consider themselves smarter than others. All PPC ?

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Maria Latore
Dear Wing42 has no questions, complaints, discussions and suggestions. For symmetry, let's bow, noble lady.

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

Wing42
Importantly, deserved! And here, to the misanthrope, still can not make it, and it would be time already)

A
Alamut95 30.07.20

The design was changed several times, and always protested against it, then I had to accept and get used to the new.

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Garrus-1994
It is well known that I am the most humane and kindest person in Playgrounds and misanthrope to be probably boring - to sit and all the hate. No interest in this pastime I can not find)

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

Wing42
Well, Yes, to be disappointed in life and in people everyone can, and you try all this fascinated this quote is probably about you) I know you probably still of futility :D
But you wait, soon will come this...well, learning)

V
Vanya Rygalov 30.07.20

Speaking of design, the mother of his dig-dig.
Before.
Spoiler
Simple and tasteful.
Now.
Spoiler
Without half a liter of horseradish Cho understand.

R
Russian_Lawyer 30.07.20

Maria Latore
PG is not the same, the country is not that the grass is not so green..... just times change, and with them everything else. Early in the our time there were not so many bloggers, and PG was one of the few resources where you can see the reviews and discuss the game, maybe this. Yes there PG.... games are not the same))

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Garrus-1994
About me may not be the quotes, I'm not so tough.

G
Garrus-1994 30.07.20

Wing42
Well, as you can see, maybe.
Don't know, I certainly gradation of coolness, but for me, every person has the right to tsitatku, then demokraticheskih in our society.
And don't give it very much importance. I think the poem is dedicated to bubonic, with the aim to get laid, do it characterizes and describes its coolness? Unlikely. And she kind of finds herself. So, everything is fine.

s
stalker7162534 30.07.20

I just ofigel. There are no words. (reading the topic)

But PG is not the same, it is a fact. Maybe for me it's because new games my PC is not drawn, and all the old already have. Remains the shoutbox, and here it was obviously not what it used to.

T
T.T.G 30.07.20

rPeBoJL
Spoiler

G
Gauguin 30.07.20

Maria Latore wrote:
Here in my years Themes were more lively.
Because Tolstoy's shit was more here, I suppose.
Maria Latore wrote:
Why such a lame design?
Witness lebedinyy?

I thought that the fans here have long been extinct.

G
Ghost Hunter 30.07.20

Silentip
It is not the design, but the dinosaurs that are afraid to make progress
Not to be confused with progress and regress. The line between them is very thin =)

W
Wing42 30.07.20

Ghost Hunter
Where is the fine line, if these words are totally opposite in meaning? Don't say that.

S
Silentip 30.07.20

Ghost Hunter
what a regression is? care to explain:

G
Ghost Hunter 30.07.20

Silentip
Here is an example on Igarka. Came in tube the 80s the first of a series of the once tight games called in the West Castley. Later there were UPS and downs, but one thing has not changed - thought-out high complexity and smart-ass bosses. And at one point left the game which has brought to the absolute all the best that was in the series. It seems to be just the same progress. But it was not there. Later came a game that by General consensus is considered the best. The game that turned the series on its head. She was beautiful, easy and affordable. Old players are divided into 2 camps: some hated it, others accepted and loved. New as all the polls the game came to taste. The main problem is that by itself it was empty. From elaborate and complex action turned into a casual grindylow. Bosses are a pear to be bullied, but about the ordinary enemies, even to say nothing.
The following games have not had anything new. Was exactly the same thing a little more than full. Great series for fart slipped for beginners and monopodial fun and not stressful grindilka was the norm.
Progress on the face. OK better go technically better, as well as accessibility and clarity. But is it? This is the most progress?
In fact, such examples of thousand. I think the message is clear?

Wing42
Where is the fine line, if these words are totally opposite in meaning? Don't say that.
Nootka, this is the whole point.

R
RussianQuaker 30.07.20

Alextar wrote:
Because the idiots decided that the new design is worse, although sometimes it is more convenient and nothing drastic has not happened.
Made by the visually impaired in large letters and large cells? Removed the ability to properly view the message history so your eyes don't spoil?

H
Hryas 30.07.20

Tears already welled up from nostalgia
What are you done with PG? You killed the PG, that's what you did

s
sundyray 30.07.20

Here what type of party would you?