3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 30.07.20 10:19 pm

And fighters in General work? (Stellaris)

The people here put the logic of hangars to release on the enemy fighters. But that is not impressive. Why? This squadron are weak, or they just don't work?
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Snip 30.07.20

Met technology to uluchshenie level fighters. but as for me reliable torpedo to throw than link to hope))

1Archangel1 30.07.20

Ilya Cancer
If they pump full of that one battleship-AV is 10 corvettes ,3 ESM and 1 cruiser)But again there is a bug when they have no sense(((

I
Ilya Rak 30.07.20

and here I am a mod on dreadlocks freewheeling. And there are sheds even more. That you do not understand - I improves Navy or simply merge a useful place for the guns?

A
Ansaphone 30.07.20

Chet also watch fly around the ship... just think they are effective when say 5 corvettes on the battleship close to attack then they get...

H
Hloramin 30.07.20

Fighters are only effective in close combat and planetary defense, in order from the transports to fight back. At long range in a battle between the ships far more effectively than lasers and missiles. Most of the ships just does not get on the flight distance fighter. =)

I
Ilya Rak 30.07.20

That is not necessary to spend money on them? And it is better to put more torpedoes?

H
Hloramin 30.07.20

Ilya Cancer
Yes, I personally use energy and missile weapons, like the tachyon lance and disruptor mass. Well torpedoes penetrate the shielding, lasers and armor.

V
VETER15 30.07.20

Hloramin
Ilya Cancer
torpedoes bypass shields BYuT armor, lasers cutting boards

S
Sallar 30.07.20

1Archangel1
Where such a statement and whether such a profit from laboratornih stormtroopers?

T
TTokimon 30.07.20

The idea is to pump if there are separate fighters and bombers separately. Flagella amoeba is always spinning around moeg of onorable, the sense is not understood. Fighters or bombers have not tested it. In theory, bombers attack large ships, and fighters to intercept have bombers.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 30.07.20

In the vanilla version of the game sense of them. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=682776251 with this mod use more of them. They immediately enter the battle as soon as the Navy starts to attack, but their effectiveness can not say anything.

S
Spillik 30.07.20

VETER15
The lasers knocked the armor. They have armor penetration.

T
Tulskiy 30.07.20

very few of them effectiveness
IMHO

V
VETER15 30.07.20

Spillik
WHERE IS THE LOGIC? I did not understand then

S
Spillik 30.07.20

VETER15
The missiles hit the hull, given armor, and shields.
Torpedoes pass through shields, but still nervada armor.
All energy weapons can increased armor penetration(laser 50% plasma 100%), that is, the plasma beats clean the damage on the hull, if there are no shields. Energy weapons are Disruptors, which deals 100% damage to shields.

T
Tulskiy 30.07.20

missiles have a 50% patency of shields+ distance

torpedoes have a 100% hit on the ship))
my choice of torpedoes against the ships if there shields and no air defense
and lasers if there is air defense

S
Spillik 30.07.20

Tulskiy
Missiles have no patency of shields. Only torpedoes. All missile weapons have 100% chance to hit(the range of the basic missile and torpedo for sure).

T
Tulskiy 30.07.20

Rocket top, a lot of damage, the range is huge, precision of 100% ignore shields(not all though). But defensive tarelki counter the missiles to zero.
Lasers ignore armor and accurate, against heavy armored ships and against light is also stopped.
Kinetics slant, they have a low range compared to other weapons, so personally I don't see their advantages. Perhaps, the kinetics seems to ignore shields, but the description says nothing, so I'm still puzzled, what is this flawed weapon.

T
Tulskiy 30.07.20

Spillik
have top
Missiles rule until a meeting with the fleets which have anti-missile turrets(defenses) and a couple of armor tiles. Blunt kinetics stupid, but always inflicts its damage as energy weapons, but it is more specialized and you need to find the right combination of colors and sizes, some can effectively burn through the shield, and the other was melted armor.

S
Spillik 30.07.20

Tulskiy
Top missiles - Predator - have no special features. Just looked it up. Rocket Roy also has not. What kind of air defense, can not understand, to be honest. A gun with a badge (R) I don't know where to put - in ships and FORTS there is no such cell. Can kinetic energy weapons to destroy missiles?)