3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 30.07.20 11:37 pm

Budget traps assassin. (Diablo 2)

Hi all.

After reading the guides (the whole one piece:D) at traps ICQ on PG, I decided to write a small gidic on budget trapse. All that is written below, this is my subjective opinion, which may radically differ from yours. I will explain why I will offer a budget option: those who can afford Anonyme and infegy makes no sense to give advice, and so they know how to wear it well, or at least understand the overall situation. But newcomers(I'm just naive, and think that D2 ng can be newbies) or those who have the budget not rubber likely to come in handy. I'm not going to offer several options of things because I think this set is optimal. So, let's get to it.

Reduction.

rw – runeword – rune word.
sk – skiller – a great talisman adds +1 to the branch skills, in our case, add +1 to traps skills.
hp - health point – health points.
mp – mana point of mana points.
str – strength – power.
dex – dexterity – agility.
vita – vitality – vitality.
res – resist – resistance to elemental damage(fire, cold, lightning, poison).
dr% - reduce physical damage by %.
ias - increased attack speed – increased attack speed.
imm - increased maximum mana - increase maximum mana.
LS – lighting sentry is the main combat skill.
DS – death sentry is a support combat skill.
CBS – charged bolt sentry – passing skill assassin, use it will not.
ww – waterwalk – the shoes of our assassin.
fhr – faster hit recovery – increases recovery rate after the strong shock. A strong blow – a blow that took the character more and 1/12 hp.
bos – burst of speed – assassin skill that increases attack speed and movement.
NPC - Non-Player Character – non-playable character controlled by the computer.
life leech – stealing life on hit depends on the physical component of damage.

Content.

My outfit is based on several tasks:
1. Acceptable damage is 6.5-9K with one trap. Specific details depend on the number sk.
2. Large stock hp without Bo 2K or more. Health does not happen much.
3. Max resists on hell is discussed. To fall from the volley of soul do not want.

The objectives are clear, proceed directly to the selection of armor.
Based on the task of maximizing hp – take max str and dex with armor. Ideally, we will put traps budget for the "ideal", str, and dex to download we will not. All stats go into vitality.

Booking:
Rw Lionheart – this armor just a collection we need "buns": 25 str, 15 dex, 20 vita, 10 energy 50 life 30 allres. To collect this rune word is best in armor with not high requirement to the power of (my version of a mage plate).
Hat:
Harlequin Crest Shako – the same combines everything you need: 2 skills, hp, mp, and dr%, sometim um rune or a jewel allres+something, if there is such.
Weapons:
Bartuc's Cut-Throat Greater Talons x2 – very good combination: 2 Asa skills, 20 str, 20 dex, 30 fhr, the primary claw sometim shael rune, the other rune hel for ease of dressing.
Gloves:
Bloodfist Heavy Gloves – 10 ias, 30 fhr, 40 hp, and nothing more:D
Amulet:
Mara's Kaleidoscope – skills and cuts: 2 skills 20-30 allres.
Zone:
Arachnid Mesh Spiderweb Sash – skill and a bit of mp: 1 skill, 5 imm.
Shoes:
Waterwalk Sharkskin Boots – a lot of hp and dex: dex 15, 45-65 hp.
Ring:
1: Raven frost – not to frozen enemies, dex, absorb well and will not be superfluous: cbf, 20 dex, 20% cold absorb.
2: Bul-Kathos'Wedding Band – skill and hp: 1 skill 0-49 hp(depending on level).
Swap:
Because Hyde budget, funds to rw Call to Arms, we naturally do not. I suggest to use a wand with charges of lower resist or minus 37% of the resistance of opponents(2nd skill). Well reduces the time the destruction of monsters, in particular bosses. Sometim fal rune, which will help to get dressed after rejoining the game(the game, switched to the swap, and returned to combat to swap). In a couple of wand'have put The Ward Gothic Shield or Moser's Blessed Circle Round Shield. These shields are necessary for a set of overresist in some cases(if you have lower resist curse or fell under conviction aura). Accordingly, in the plug socket perfect diamond s.
This wand can be bought from NPC.
To repair and recharge the wand can be a cube recipe ort+chipped gem(any).

To sum up on equipment:
Strength: 25 Lyon, 40 bartali, 20 basic, torch 10-20 25+40+20+[10-20]=95-105. Enough to put all of our stuff. More all require bartali – 79.
Dexterity: 15 Lyon, 40 bartali, 20 basic, 15 ww, torch 10-20, 15-20 equal. 15+40+20+15+[10-20]+[15-20]=115-130. Dexterity require more all also bartali – 79.
Let's see how things are with fhr: with Barchukov 30/2 and bloodfists 30, total 90.Taken threshold in 4 frame(86 fhr), not bad.
But with the frw all sad, only 20 with ww. Under bos can be run only in the city! Don't forget that in addition to resists fade also gives dr%(equal to the level sostavnogo fade).
View resists: this ecipe you will have fade 14 level, which will give 60 allres. 15 shako, 30 lion, mara 20-30, 10-20 torch, 60 fade, 30 for rescue Ani. 15+30+[20-30]+[10-20]+60+30=165-185. Minus 100 penalties Hella, 65-85. If there is any fault, put a few charnov.
Check the discharge speed traps. 20 gives a shael in bartuc', 10 bloodfist. 20+10=30. With such ias taken the threshold of 10 frames(20 ias). I think that's enough. For those who wish to get the maximum speed setting traps at 9 frames need to score 42 of the ias. To do this in our cap insert jewel 15 ias. Please note, if you choose my option in ias 20, the shael rune in the claw can be replaced by jewel 15 ias + something, if any of course.

Inventory:

Torchik, carmike on resists, which is not enough under fade on combat swap(poison resist you can not raise, since fade reduces the duration of poison), scullery, the rest of the free space is filled with carmabi on hp.

Pumping:

Martial art's – not download.
Shadow disciplines – 1, except for venom.
Traps – 20 LS, DS, CBS, Shock web, Fire blast 1 lock.
Total spent: 9 in swadow branch+81 in traps. 90-12=78. 78 to the level of the main charging is finished. Still have 20 skill points. Where they spend it is up to you.
Total damage:
In this ecipe sk without our assassin has a 6.5 K damage with one trap. Since there are five of them, the total maximum damage with a single volley will amount to 32.5 K. in the presence of 7 sk damage one trap is equal to 9K, the total maximum damage of five traps with a single volley will be 45K. As well as damage from explosions of corpses DS.

Mercenary:

Such ICQ can run by itself, i.e. not forming a critical part of it.
If you decide to run with a mercenary, then take it better of the 2nd act or might, or holy freeze, you choose, the first is slightly faster to kill Imanov, and the second slightly slow down enemies. From defiance no sense, because in close combat to join, we will not. In the extreme case is mind blast.
Booking: upped Shaftstop, Treachery rw, rw Stone, rw Duress, Gloom rw, rw Smoke, what will find, rune word, preferably in the essential blanks.
Helmet: Vampire Gaze, Andariel''s Visage, Guillaume''s Face, Crown of Thieves, Rockstopper.
Weapon: Insight rw, rw Obedience, The Reaper''s Toll, rw Crescent Moon, again rune word, preferably in the essential blanks.
In the preparation of the equipment of a mercenary don't forget that he needs life leech and max resists.

Tactics:

Yes tactics as such, and no, we put LS, if you play on high or ppl got a fat monster/boss – curse lower resist, how did the corpses and throw a couple of DS. If Azimut - start spamming Mind blast. In the race for hbr in the party, don't use mind blast (note swadow master also uses mind blast) without extreme necessity, it is very annoying allies, because converts monsters.

Conclusion:

Set at the beginning of the guide the objectives were met. In this Assembly of traps has good damage, enough hp, max resists on Helle. Thanks to all that she is capable of both independently and in a party to run for keys, hbr, hcs, pit, cow level, Shenk, Eldrich, Pindl, and in any location not including polls from the light of imonov.

P. S. don't scold. Observations on the merits, spelling and punctuation are appreciated.
76 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 30.07.20

Immense, whoa, new GUID! =) thank you reading!
PS I hope, about the perf Lite facet in Bertoki specified??

hp - health point – health points. - this is usually the hit point", it is not always health. well, I do not care.

normas of GUID! moreover, the character is still almost unknown. however, without a perf light facet in the cockta no fly. :(

I
Immense 30.07.20

Obsessed
lich - leech
Thank you.
that is not always health
Talking specifically about the D2.

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

Talking specifically about the D2.
Immense, well, specifically in D2, there is the esk, which HP and and mana. ;-) but this is minor.
in plyusanul topic, finally. and all are straight haters old Bild. ;-)

I
Immense 30.07.20

Obsessed
senty - sentry
Thanks again.

Edit:
old Bild
Now FIRC three akkov cons zafigachit.

N
NoneOne2010 30.07.20

Now and BC is rare. Arash is not needed for the soul will give prosratsya, Viper Leona better TC of resi FKR SK. In martal arts teleport useful and double strike nails with a crash against immunol. The second weapon ONDAL. Naemnika Reaper any for the DS and dual strike nails. On NBC be Sure to use mind blast! Hyde is so-so.

I
Immense 30.07.20

NoneOne2010
Viper is better Leon TC of resi FKR SK
Viper is a good thing, but not for this build. The difference in cuts is only 20@, FKR her at all NN, but there is 1 skill, but cuts like enough, damage of 6.5 with no SK - 1 skill will not make weather, and Lyon gives a lot of things.
Naemnika Reaper any
Look carefully through the list of weapons for the merc. And the decor will interrupt lower resist. This is more important.
double shot nails with a crash against immuno
1 ppl can and will kick if it is not frenzy bull.

N
NoneOne2010 30.07.20

Immense
Under crash and decor included 8 normal, LR with sticks or what? Then Orozco insig nemu OFC. You have a guide not a budget asasin, and the weak asasin.

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

constructive criticism is back! ;D

LR with sticks or what?
NoneOne2010, you count! ;D

I
Immense 30.07.20

NoneOne2010
weak asasin
You played like that? Is this your experience? If not difficult, to argue his words.

N
NoneOne2010 30.07.20

Immense
I pumped my ACE 97 at the open of NBC and I know what I write!

I
Immense 30.07.20

NoneOne2010
Immense wrote:You played like that? Is this your experience? If not difficult, to argue his words.

m
minovalo 30.07.20

Lion.. Viper.. trechery the same! ;)

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

The second weapon ONDAL.
97 at the open khbr
NoneOne2010 what you were watching in parallel? Game of thrones? Breaking Bad? ;-P
Arash is not needed for the soul will give prosratsya
+1, by the way.

passed, inigma! ;D

I
Immense 30.07.20

passed
Trechery the same!
Unfortunately trechery good almost all the characters except ICQ:)

m
minovalo 30.07.20

2 SK and 45 IAS - disgusting, of course.

For soul under MB/KOs to shit so...

Q
QLinkee 30.07.20

ITA TICKING. WITHOUT ENI AND INFI NOR A HERO.

I
Immense 30.07.20

passed
I'm not arguing about
passed wrote:2 SK and 45 IAS
I just consider the gear together. In this case, I think that Lyon is better.

k
krismes 30.07.20

and claws Anya to buy a + 3 skill can be?

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

+3 skill
krismes if will offer - Yes. but it won't offer. ;-)

m
minovalo 30.07.20

2 sin/3 Ls 3 traps. Have a good luck.