3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 30.07.20 11:37 pm

Budget traps assassin. (Diablo 2)

Hi all.

After reading the guides (the whole one piece:D) at traps ICQ on PG, I decided to write a small gidic on budget trapse. All that is written below, this is my subjective opinion, which may radically differ from yours. I will explain why I will offer a budget option: those who can afford Anonyme and infegy makes no sense to give advice, and so they know how to wear it well, or at least understand the overall situation. But newcomers(I'm just naive, and think that D2 ng can be newbies) or those who have the budget not rubber likely to come in handy. I'm not going to offer several options of things because I think this set is optimal. So, let's get to it.

Reduction.

rw – runeword – rune word.
sk – skiller – a great talisman adds +1 to the branch skills, in our case, add +1 to traps skills.
hp - health point – health points.
mp – mana point of mana points.
str – strength – power.
dex – dexterity – agility.
vita – vitality – vitality.
res – resist – resistance to elemental damage(fire, cold, lightning, poison).
dr% - reduce physical damage by %.
ias - increased attack speed – increased attack speed.
imm - increased maximum mana - increase maximum mana.
LS – lighting sentry is the main combat skill.
DS – death sentry is a support combat skill.
CBS – charged bolt sentry – passing skill assassin, use it will not.
ww – waterwalk – the shoes of our assassin.
fhr – faster hit recovery – increases recovery rate after the strong shock. A strong blow – a blow that took the character more and 1/12 hp.
bos – burst of speed – assassin skill that increases attack speed and movement.
NPC - Non-Player Character – non-playable character controlled by the computer.
life leech – stealing life on hit depends on the physical component of damage.

Content.

My outfit is based on several tasks:
1. Acceptable damage is 6.5-9K with one trap. Specific details depend on the number sk.
2. Large stock hp without Bo 2K or more. Health does not happen much.
3. Max resists on hell is discussed. To fall from the volley of soul do not want.

The objectives are clear, proceed directly to the selection of armor.
Based on the task of maximizing hp – take max str and dex with armor. Ideally, we will put traps budget for the "ideal", str, and dex to download we will not. All stats go into vitality.

Booking:
Rw Lionheart – this armor just a collection we need "buns": 25 str, 15 dex, 20 vita, 10 energy 50 life 30 allres. To collect this rune word is best in armor with not high requirement to the power of (my version of a mage plate).
Hat:
Harlequin Crest Shako – the same combines everything you need: 2 skills, hp, mp, and dr%, sometim um rune or a jewel allres+something, if there is such.
Weapons:
Bartuc's Cut-Throat Greater Talons x2 – very good combination: 2 Asa skills, 20 str, 20 dex, 30 fhr, the primary claw sometim shael rune, the other rune hel for ease of dressing.
Gloves:
Bloodfist Heavy Gloves – 10 ias, 30 fhr, 40 hp, and nothing more:D
Amulet:
Mara's Kaleidoscope – skills and cuts: 2 skills 20-30 allres.
Zone:
Arachnid Mesh Spiderweb Sash – skill and a bit of mp: 1 skill, 5 imm.
Shoes:
Waterwalk Sharkskin Boots – a lot of hp and dex: dex 15, 45-65 hp.
Ring:
1: Raven frost – not to frozen enemies, dex, absorb well and will not be superfluous: cbf, 20 dex, 20% cold absorb.
2: Bul-Kathos'Wedding Band – skill and hp: 1 skill 0-49 hp(depending on level).
Swap:
Because Hyde budget, funds to rw Call to Arms, we naturally do not. I suggest to use a wand with charges of lower resist or minus 37% of the resistance of opponents(2nd skill). Well reduces the time the destruction of monsters, in particular bosses. Sometim fal rune, which will help to get dressed after rejoining the game(the game, switched to the swap, and returned to combat to swap). In a couple of wand'have put The Ward Gothic Shield or Moser's Blessed Circle Round Shield. These shields are necessary for a set of overresist in some cases(if you have lower resist curse or fell under conviction aura). Accordingly, in the plug socket perfect diamond s.
This wand can be bought from NPC.
To repair and recharge the wand can be a cube recipe ort+chipped gem(any).

To sum up on equipment:
Strength: 25 Lyon, 40 bartali, 20 basic, torch 10-20 25+40+20+[10-20]=95-105. Enough to put all of our stuff. More all require bartali – 79.
Dexterity: 15 Lyon, 40 bartali, 20 basic, 15 ww, torch 10-20, 15-20 equal. 15+40+20+15+[10-20]+[15-20]=115-130. Dexterity require more all also bartali – 79.
Let's see how things are with fhr: with Barchukov 30/2 and bloodfists 30, total 90.Taken threshold in 4 frame(86 fhr), not bad.
But with the frw all sad, only 20 with ww. Under bos can be run only in the city! Don't forget that in addition to resists fade also gives dr%(equal to the level sostavnogo fade).
View resists: this ecipe you will have fade 14 level, which will give 60 allres. 15 shako, 30 lion, mara 20-30, 10-20 torch, 60 fade, 30 for rescue Ani. 15+30+[20-30]+[10-20]+60+30=165-185. Minus 100 penalties Hella, 65-85. If there is any fault, put a few charnov.
Check the discharge speed traps. 20 gives a shael in bartuc', 10 bloodfist. 20+10=30. With such ias taken the threshold of 10 frames(20 ias). I think that's enough. For those who wish to get the maximum speed setting traps at 9 frames need to score 42 of the ias. To do this in our cap insert jewel 15 ias. Please note, if you choose my option in ias 20, the shael rune in the claw can be replaced by jewel 15 ias + something, if any of course.

Inventory:

Torchik, carmike on resists, which is not enough under fade on combat swap(poison resist you can not raise, since fade reduces the duration of poison), scullery, the rest of the free space is filled with carmabi on hp.

Pumping:

Martial art's – not download.
Shadow disciplines – 1, except for venom.
Traps – 20 LS, DS, CBS, Shock web, Fire blast 1 lock.
Total spent: 9 in swadow branch+81 in traps. 90-12=78. 78 to the level of the main charging is finished. Still have 20 skill points. Where they spend it is up to you.
Total damage:
In this ecipe sk without our assassin has a 6.5 K damage with one trap. Since there are five of them, the total maximum damage with a single volley will amount to 32.5 K. in the presence of 7 sk damage one trap is equal to 9K, the total maximum damage of five traps with a single volley will be 45K. As well as damage from explosions of corpses DS.

Mercenary:

Such ICQ can run by itself, i.e. not forming a critical part of it.
If you decide to run with a mercenary, then take it better of the 2nd act or might, or holy freeze, you choose, the first is slightly faster to kill Imanov, and the second slightly slow down enemies. From defiance no sense, because in close combat to join, we will not. In the extreme case is mind blast.
Booking: upped Shaftstop, Treachery rw, rw Stone, rw Duress, Gloom rw, rw Smoke, what will find, rune word, preferably in the essential blanks.
Helmet: Vampire Gaze, Andariel''s Visage, Guillaume''s Face, Crown of Thieves, Rockstopper.
Weapon: Insight rw, rw Obedience, The Reaper''s Toll, rw Crescent Moon, again rune word, preferably in the essential blanks.
In the preparation of the equipment of a mercenary don't forget that he needs life leech and max resists.

Tactics:

Yes tactics as such, and no, we put LS, if you play on high or ppl got a fat monster/boss – curse lower resist, how did the corpses and throw a couple of DS. If Azimut - start spamming Mind blast. In the race for hbr in the party, don't use mind blast (note swadow master also uses mind blast) without extreme necessity, it is very annoying allies, because converts monsters.

Conclusion:

Set at the beginning of the guide the objectives were met. In this Assembly of traps has good damage, enough hp, max resists on Helle. Thanks to all that she is capable of both independently and in a party to run for keys, hbr, hcs, pit, cow level, Shenk, Eldrich, Pindl, and in any location not including polls from the light of imonov.

P. S. don't scold. Observations on the merits, spelling and punctuation are appreciated.
76 Comments
Sort by:
I
Immense 30.07.20

And Hello again:)
So, continuing the theme of the budget ladder assassin.
In view of the fact that our ICQ were not used skills, why not use them to fight light Konami and accelerate the destruction of the bosses.
Just explain that this is NOT a continuation of the previous ICQ, and brand-new. At this time we have to invest in str and dex.
I propose to combine traps the kick-ICQ. In my opinion there are 2 options: ladder-CFC and CFC-trap. Accordingly, the emphasis on traps and on kik. Of these two options I prefer the ladder-kick, so the armor will pick up on that.
I advise you to read the manual on kik-ICQ from midtone to have fewer issues.

Let's get started.

This time on will have to join the melee, so we need a block. I believe that in this case, the bonuses offered by the shield outweigh the possible Weapon and block'. Also it would be nice to have Life tap.
Because the CFC component is used for the destruction of Imanov, let's see who will be the main enemies (light immune): soul and storm caster. They both are of type undead, will take this into consideration when selecting gear.
Actually the armor.
Hat:
Harlequin Crest Shako - 2 skills, hp, mp, dr, in the socket um or jewel on allres.
Booking:
Naj''s Light Plate or upped Skin of the Vipermagi Serpentskin Armor. Both give 1 skill, but the Viper may be more cuts, but Naya gives 65 hp sockets the mind or the jewel on allres.
Weapons:
As I wrote, the main enemies of the undead, so my version - Azurewrath
Phase Blade, 1 skill, 30 ias, Sanctuary aura, cold and magic dmg. Sometim a shael rune, which allows you to take the last break(46 ias) on kik with phase blade. Also good option would be Stormlash Scourge, 30 ias, 33 cb, and the static will not be superfluous. Sometim also a shael rune, which will allow you to take the penultimate break on kik(50 ias).
Gloves:
Dracul's Grasp Vampirebone Gloves – str, ow, ll, life tap.
Shield:
Stormshield Monarch, good block, Dr%, Reza. Sometim um rune or perfect diamond. A good option would be: upped Moser's Blessed Circle Round Shield Whitstan''s Guard from the Orphan's call set, rw Sanctuary.
Zone:
Because melee will attack us with lightning, then my choice fell on Thundergod's Vigor War Belt, str, vita, absorb light, max light res. Of the options Verdungo's Hearty Cord Mithril Coil, the rare with FHR, HP, Reza.
Shoes:
Upped Gore Rider War Boots, frw, cb, ow. They have a maximum base damage for kik. Please note, if you use the Azur sorrow is the only source of cb. Alternative - Shadow Dancer Myrmidon Greaves, frw, fhr, 1-2 swadow skill, dex. They also have the highest damage.
Amulet:
My mad variant – rare items/craft, 2 AC, ml,++ Advantages can be HP, Reza. Attention to str and Dex from the amulet is better not to take if you want to change the amulet on Rizing in ut, because in this case you will have to find a similar ring with str and Dex. The second option - Mara's Kaleidoscope – skills and cuts: 2 skill 20-30 allres.
Ring:
1: Raven frost – not to frozen enemies, dex, absorb well and will not be superfluous: cbf, 20 dex, 20% cold absorb.
2: Bul-Kathos'Wedding Band – skill and hp: 1 skill 0-49 hp(depending on level). Under Mara, the rare/Kraft ml, HP, Reza.
Swap:
rw Call to Arms+ Lidless Wall Grim Shield (Sigon''s Guard , rw Splendor).
Inventory:
Torchik, carmikli finish resists to the maximum values and traps SK.
To sum up on equipment.
Skills:
Allcells 5+5 as skill(including torch)=10, 1-2 shadow sk if you wear SD.
Resists:
Allres 15 shako+40 tion+22 SS+30 Anya quests+56 Fada level 11+[10-20] torchik=173-183, minus a penalty 73-83 Hella good. Also, SS has 60 Cres and 25 lures(just under max RES with vigor). I didn't take into account resists, which can be on the amulet.
RV:
30. Also do not forget that after the release of the game, to close with the enemy, we will be using DF.
FHR:
Here he's all sad, but there is one "+" - dragon talon the continuous attack.
Pumping:
For a series of 5 strokes needed 24th LVL DT. Given the fact that armor gives 10 skills, he DT can pump up to LVL 14, but if you are going to UT(will be replaced with amulet and ring) you need to pump the DT until LVL 17. As for Shadow Master, clean trapcall always run with the master, but the ladder-kik why you did not like, maybe because the ladder-CFC in action, so to speak, and pererastayut master very busy, while at traps at this time, and UT, of course, the master is not long for this world.
Martial arts: 17; DT 1 DF, 2 walk-through.
Swadow disciplines: 1 claw mastery, bos, fade, venom, phychic hammer, cloak of shadows, mind blast.
Trap: 20 LS, 20 DS, 20 CBS, 20 shock web, fire blast 1.
Total pumping: 20+7+81=108. The rest you can throw in the DT (unless you swing:D).
I shook so, and all through the thread Shadow as it appeared, then max LS, DS, CBS, then Martial branch, then you hit shock web.
Merk:
Cm. a section in the budget traps assassins.
Tactics:
Throw traps, fat monsters, bosses and imonov advanced kicks with his feet. To bond with them naturally using DF.
UT:
Such ICQ can be run in Uber Tristram. Mini overow get in standard equipment under himself UT(to be honest I was too lazy after mephala to run back to change clothes) Amul change on rizing, BK in the ring with ml, lezom and HP, gangway SK model with carmabi on lres to under convoy of mephala lres was 85.

Very surprised by the behavior of the traps on uber duriel. They ignored him as merc. Maybe someone knows why?

Thank you for your attention.

P. S. observations on the merits, spelling and punctuation are appreciated.

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

Immense,
These shoes have after
and up - bow? ;-)

Mara's Kaleidoscope – skills and cuts: 2 skills 20-30 allres.
better letters: two skills.

FHR: Here he's all sad
and if sail in cap and gc 15% @res+hp (Hello, Torum! :D)?

but if you are going to UT(will be replaced with amulet and ring) you need to pump up to 17 LVL
fill DT, plzz.

I
Immense 30.07.20

Obsessed
Thanks for the comments.

About FHR. In PVM it is not as critical as in pvp. Shael will reduce the animation by 2 frames. That is not very save. If to get 48 FHR, for example, 4 traps SC with FHR, but it is in PVM then?:D Plus I wrote that DT attack is continuous, and everything that arrives until the kick will not trigger the FHR animation.

About the shoes I wanted to write these shoes after have upped, but the phrase didn't like, decided to upgrade, too, somehow, in the end working day the day before yesterday ended, I'm talking about the missing word I forgot:)

l
lait_one 30.07.20

Immense
it's all good, but still in the foot recommend stormlash.

S
SergeyS1988 30.07.20

Trechery vrode kak idealno pod takuu trapy. Azur+draku bydyt perebivat drug druga. I vse ravno osobogo net smisla na bolwih ppl budew pinat owen dolgo. Lu4we delat 4istuu trapu, i odet silnogo merka potrativ ohm low na forti. Odet eth obi+forti+rogatuu wapku.

S
SergeyS1988 30.07.20

I toje imho, lu4we delat kick+traps, raska4ennogo kikera s proka4ennim ds.

l
lait_one 30.07.20

СергейС1988
plyusanul

A
Archon Guard 30.07.20

about Wanda wand with charges of Lower Resist - so they have 3 LVL from NPC sales only should be looking for a 90+ level character, and then you write about LVL 2 probably does not even tastes that there are LVL 3 ))
also LVL 3 LR falls from Boal have only not too lazy to watch Wanda and daggers

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

4 traps SC with FHR
Immense, Yes well nafig! :D no, 27% will be much easier - shael + 2 sc.
for stormlash I don't have time (early early from work released) you can write: in UT - current stormlash, in other places there is an alternative in the form @3Ypbl.

Azur+draku bydyt perebivat drug druga
СергейС1988, not a fact. )

eth obi+forti+rogatuu wapku
without ll (and tele) will normal?
PS. I do not minusovat, thou Cho!

S
SergeyS1988 30.07.20

Obsessed
oi lohanulsa. eth reaper))

S
SergeyS1988 30.07.20

Obsessed
dvajdi lohanulsa,)) a vot 4to davno ne zna4ut ugral

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

СергейС1988, the decor still lawbringer on @3Ypu aura of Sanctuary, with Fights there will be no conflict. :-)
I see that ICQ does not already budget, a kind of porridge from axe. ;-)
P. S. I tell you a secret that right now climbed Ararat to watch, whether on the sc 5% fhr, not less! <;D

S
SergeyS1988 30.07.20

Obsessed
s lawbringerom i poputal)

Q
QLinkee 30.07.20

But I'm inclined to fire blast as antoimmune.

I
Immense 30.07.20

Archon Guard
about the wand
I know what happens, just never seen. So I wrote about a stable version, which is easier to find.

About Azura or stormlash I wrote my opinion, I chose the Azur to kick soul. What will you choose - you decide!

QLinkee
fire blast is good of that when he pumped, but usually at it hammer and swing at the end.

O
Obsessed 30.07.20

here choose
Immense, don't listen to Kulyok, Fire blast - popsnya for those goddamn scared to kick! ;-P