3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Albo 30.07.20 11:50 pm

What parts should I start with GTA? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Recently I asked one person who's never played in any of the parts of our favorite games, but sometimes have heard of them. So he said that he had free time and asked what part he should start this meeting. At first, I was not soared, said start with any, but then I thought, how best to start playing - as parts, vnutriigrovoy chronology, or, in principle, anyway?
105 Comments
Sort by:
d
dd300 30.07.20

How to watch...

I started with San Andreas, but the first was Vice City, played 30 minutes on the computer once and then just ran, watched and did not pass the mission, but I loved GTA III.

There are two options

1. go to the wiki, the gta series and as.

2. to go through the story, and not lovers 2D

-Liberty City Stories
-GTA3
-Vice City Stories
-Vice City
-San Andreas
-GTA4

Why is this situation, despite the fact that GTA Vice City Pro 80s and GTA3 about 90, it's all about design, mentioned in the Vice City - GTA3 so Vice should go after GTA3, and Stories early because it's before the history of original parts that came before is described in GTA3 Liberty City Stories, etc.

I
Igor Las Venturas 30.07.20

I think with GTA 1 or GTA 3, and further in the order.

G
Gauguin 30.07.20

Not four, for the worst part. And so it is better to start with San Andreas or Vice

F
FX-Baikal 30.07.20

I think you need with Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, GTA 4, you can skip

J
John Lokk 30.07.20

Not to bother with the chronology of the stories GTA is easier to play with the first three-dimensional GTA III. If game GTA III series of repels, only GTA IV. In the chronology makes sense to play when there was at least three parts. Two-dimensional part is what will attract fans of old school. But the Stories go will be problematic for some.

PS the first time I played GTA III, but without a plot purely because of lack of time, as played on the weekend my brother back when it came out. On your computer the first thing I sat down for another Vice City with pirated Russian translation.

N
NoobyNoob 30.07.20

If mind graphics, you can try three, and Weiss on the tablet. Like - to put San Andreas, don't like to try four. Still a bit different concepts, and try at least one of every generation need. Portativki only in the case that large portions seemed small.

S
SkyGame 30.07.20

the 3 parts to play,and very few people want to play in the first two
in General, it was necessary to undergo all games as they appear,now,it is the maximum to run the story and move on to the next part(who did not play at all),and before each part relished the years until there was a new part.

T
Toni Soprano 30.07.20

I'm with Vay city began. I remember it was so cool - a bright, beautiful world. Machines break - after drivers particularly powerful, it seemed, Sluts, boat, chainsaw and travisa on the screen - it was just something at the time.

The third part remembered that was the only thing I care about fashion. So - set modes - to distribute to all residents a weapon and increase aggression. In the end, imagine: dark rainy atmosphere GTA 3 - all the people running around with knives, grenade launchers and drench each other. This is not from the cops with two stars to get away))

Longest San Andres sucked - because opportunities there are more numerous. And caboose to pump and the ink fill and a Negro from biker to do. In General , this is the first episode where I decided to live an honest life. Began WORKING as a FIREMAN - so the first salable me some [REDACTED] taxi driver accupril, pulled out of a fire truck. Then I decided to become a COP, chasing a criminal - but the brothers are cops, I myself for the bandit took and began to shoot. In short again they had to retrain in Gopnik - district polakami to beat EPTA. Still the dude to poke you

well GTA 4-what to say. Physics of taxis, but also. But played it less. Why ? Right. Loot accumulated, and realize it is not what...

T
TICOFF 30.07.20

I started with GTA 2, so anything before was. Even now he remembered the name of one of the auto - beamer.
Spoiler

M
MLShadow 30.07.20

With any can, but in the subsequent parts sometimes float Easter eggs on the previous one, so if they take place in discord, some points simply do not understand.

PS by the way, I remember playing 1-2 part but what if there was a story - I do not remember, only the mission was accomplished, so is there a plot in 1-2 parts?

s
selfboil 30.07.20

Vice city and continue in order.

t
tesla707 30.07.20

in order not to lose the thread of some story lines (Yes, if someone was attentive in every new game there is a bit from the last) you need to start with GTA 3, then, in order as - VC, SA, GTA 4, Episodes from LC, GTA 5.

b
bogomol34 30.07.20

with GTA 3

m
masha 30.07.20

With GTA3 you have to start to play.

G
GGame 30.07.20

you can start with GTA: SA, GTA 4, GTA 5.

S
Salvatore GT 30.07.20

San Andreas =) My favorite =)

W
WWQ 30.07.20

I think the current versed in the chart, the player can start with gta4 , but you can on SA encroach , it is well managed

m
meagarry 30.07.20

WWQ
SA encroach , it is well managed
and I think this is the worst GTA. Like rocky at the time thought that the more crammed the better. As a result of polysim one turned out. No wonder in the following sections, they received the number and took quality. And IMHO, the most successful games in the series - Vice city (taking its atmosphere) and GTA 5 (simply the best game at the moment)

S
Showy DiMak 30.07.20

correctly people write: but for many decides, so paste Paschen not roll in this regard at all, never. I don't think modern players are unfamiliar with GTA, seriously apprehend the game with octagonal characters. but ideologically San the flagship of the series, the best that was invented. Yes, technology was weak, but, hell, what hardcore gamer will not spit on it? after 10 years still people compare the games coming out with what it was in 2004. this is an indicator that there is nothing to discuss. the fourth part looks still decent, but with mods so do not yield on the chart, and can still give odds to the current gene. so here anyone have any weaknesses, and chooses to taste.

W
WWQ 30.07.20

meagarry
on account of SA to each his own , but about Weiss and 5 part I fully agree , but we must make allowances and times)