3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex04444 30.07.20 11:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The game is a masterpiece.And in terms of plot and action, and how avtosim.The only thing I spoiled the experience-it animations and graphics, but for that time-a remarkable level.The city though small, but it is interesting to examine every character in the game-the whole person with their feelings and interests,even the Russian voice acting does not disappoint.But for one final, chilling, makes you wonder about the value of friendship and the laws in this world I'll put 10.So my rating is 10 points.
37 Comments
Sort by:
-
-BlackFord- 30.07.20

Yes,the game is a great start with the plot and ending great videos!)

r
r0b0tf00t 30.07.20

After Mafia II I was disappointed and realized that you were not satisfied with car chases, gunfights and General topic as a whole. And so again the first part and as always satisfied!!! Put a game 100 points!!!

R
Rasl11 30.07.20

Yes the first part is still better!

L
Lee Hong 30.07.20

All say that the game has bad graphics. BUT THE GAME CAME OUT IN 2002! For this year the graphics are excellent and now looks very good. I'm not talking about the story and about the great atmosphere!

H
Hitman200914 30.07.20

The plot and the atmosphere at altitude, not that second part.

.International. 30.07.20

the plot is better than the second. graphics at the time normal. sorry, this time the action is chosen that no in-game motorcycles. all cars are slow))

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 30.07.20

Really liked the game, one of the best in what I played. But the story and atmosphere are probably the best I've seen.

L
Lary Cross aka nick hande 30.07.20

I agree with you, comrades. Indeed, the game is in all respects a masterpiece.

a
arsld 30.07.20

Mafia (1C) purchased back in 2004-m it has been almost seven years and I still play it sometimes. Not an aging classics, a favorite game, 10 of 10, etc.
Sorry about treshachok called Mafia II is impossible to say.

A
Alecks-ei 30.07.20

Great game, but the race to pass I still can't))) Give me a save game with a single race)

a
arsld 30.07.20

Alecks-ei
Save game with a single race: http://narod.ru/disk/12206192001/mafia000.110.html

Move to \Mafia\savegame.

B
Blood_on_my_Hands 30.07.20

My acquaintance with the game of Mafia began in 2007,. I was in the 7th grade(now I'm scared to think school has finished:))), in General time flies....
A friend gave me the disc and I started playing. I played it on an old laptop by Ruben E500, Pentium 3, 128 MB of RAM.I did not pass, just ride at the walk, kill the cops:) the fact that I have never in my life did not play games with an open world and I've had the utter pleasure of creation of the genocide. Then I was impressed by the graphics, even though I played on the minimum salary, and physics.
No, PHYSICS! Shards, shells remaining on the ground, damage to cars, punched the gas tanks.... In General, I was happy as an elephant. At the time I had depression, was threatened with three in a quarter Russian(O_o), in General, this game helped me to escape from the problems. By the way, now I passed the exam in Russian for 87 points, so the game Mafia I connected with luck, with a carefree childhood, with... you know in General:))
In 2008, in November, we bought this laptop from which I now write. Very steep and a fancy laptop from Sony, which only can be find in the store MVideo. And the first game that I went on it was the mafia, on the highest settings. Wow, then I first started the game(in the sense of the mission). How much joy from the story. I was installed GTA 4, krayzis , Kane and Lynch(the beginning 2009), but it was the only game in the world that I was hooked! Personally for me, the word Mafia before the eyes rises the sky from the mission Fair play. The standard atmosphere, her mother.
Since then much water has flowed.I waited for Mafia 2. It was a very ambiguous, but still it is a Mafia. Winter city, at least, magnificent.

I played video games a little. Game of my childhood is the mafia(2007), contra (1.6, sours). Serious Sam, and probably all. I never zadrotstvo, spending many hours at the computer. But still the Mafia is her mother, Mafia. Probably epic turned phrase, explains everything, puts everything in place.

Daniel Vavra, the man who wrote the story for the city of lost heaven, left 2K Czech, and founded his own Studio. What can we expect from Mafia 3, time will tell. I am personally of the development process to follow will not.

This summer again pereproydu Mafia. not missing a single roller.

S
SimpleD 30.07.20

Well said. It is seen that from the heart.

PS krayzis 2 in early 2009, Robin )

B
Blood_on_my_Hands 30.07.20

Thank you:)
Sealed:)

E
EGOR_PSIMAN 30.07.20

the first time I played Mafia in 2005 , a friend gave disk drive....I will never forget my first impressions (I Mafia even sleepwalking!!)))the game amazed!
especially loved the mission in the HOTEL and ON the SHIP !!!

m
mikoka 30.07.20

Uploaded I see...what can I say, she's already too old now...still because of the plot, but many are now lacking for example a review of the mouse during the drive...and so, at the time when the game came out in 2003 it was definitely a masterpiece!!

D
DJ Foxie 30.07.20

mikoka
maybe a little late, but I will state: the Mafia have an overview of the mouse with the drive. To do this, hold down the mouse wheel.

Y
Ya Betmen 30.07.20

You know, this world is not governed by laws written on paper. It is controlled by people. One in accordance with the law, in other — no. Depends on each person what will be his world, how he will do. And you need a lot of luck that someone else has turned your life into hell. And it's not as simple as we were taught in elementary school, but it's good to have strong convictions and stick to them in marriage in crime in war always and everywhere.
I blew it, as did Paulie and Sam. We wanted to live better, but in the end, was much worse than the rest. You know, I think that all must know when to stop. Yes, moderation, that's a good word. He who wants too much risks losing absolutely everything. However, one who wants too little from life might not get anything at all.
Spoiler

Ending this phrase, the Mafia is one of the few games that like a great dramatic film makes us think about our lives and the actions we commit. Mafia is little more than just a game. Starting it every time I'll be sure to enjoy not only the gameplay, but the story, too.
Thanks for the story, the Mob committed simple and than not remarkable, but for me, the story of a poor taxi driver, Tommy Angelo, escaped from rags to riches, remembered for a long time. Taking on the role of the main character I had the same desire as him to get out into the world. Only not long ago Tommy used to turn the steering wheel suddenly turns in position when he is free to decide who should live and who shall escape into another world. When there is a difficult task to kill close acquaintances and friends, Tommy risked his family, reputation, makes a dangerous choice in favor of preserving the lives of those whom he knew and who meant no harm. He was upset after learning from Sam, throwing out a last breath that it was all in vain and saved their lives was found and interrupted. In the end, overcome all difficulties, betrayal, lies himself and Tommy still finds his death many years later. The ending is hard and seems unfair. But those are the rules of the game that Tommy decided to play as a young. In pursuit of a beautiful life, he meets his death on the lawn of his house.
Spoiler

Gameplay Mafia is a third person shooter with elements of autosimulator. Grand theft auto certainly present, but is not the main occupation. The fire looks quite realistic, and the recoil of the revolver and Thompson and generally conveys the power of these guns. The Arsenal is quite varied, and carry with them possible are not enough trunks. The scene is the city Lost Heaven for 2002, the year he looks well, just amazing. Passing game the first time I was amazed at the detail which is seen on the screen of your monitor. Streets, houses , lights, cars, people, all this passed the time. Surf Lost Havana on foot, by car and public transport. Freedom exists, but within the law. Even for speeding before you get to the bottom of the servants of the law. But there is a solution and it lies in the mode of long walk. There you can hang out, and even the tests pass. Side quests in the game are not welcome, max is stealing cars for Luke Bertrane. Don't forget to mention that the game is quite difficult, enemies are not completely stupid, first-aid kits at levels 2-3, and the finale I think many frayed nerves.
Spoiler

Definitely one of the most important, and perhaps the main advantage of the game is its atmosphere. As I wrote above, the city conveys it perfectly, but it is 50%, the remaining 50% of course music. Well, just... words can not convey. Don't fall in love at least one composition can only person with the worst musical taste. Playing it, I happen to be in the thirties of the last century. I live takes in the years of the great American depression and prohibition. This was a first for me in a game that so strongly conveyed the atmosphere of the setting of the game. I will not say bad things about the graphics component of the game because it's not important to judge it in 2015. For its time it was great and very cinematic.
Spoiler

About this game, we can say tons of good, but I won't stretch on the 100 paragraphs of impressions were in my head for 12 years. I will say the latter. Mafia-the game that needs to be passed as it is said every self-respecting gamer, the game will give a lot of emotions during the passage, will leave a lasting impression after the ending, a game that will be remembered for a long time. Definitely 10 out of 10.

S
Snite_Poerti 30.07.20

Impressions the most positive! But that's just for the story, dialogues and direction. From the point of view of gameplay the game is too difficult without an abundance of checkpoints (you will have to put it in 2002-there were more poll).
I am amazed how cool this game is implemented. And because it made a very small Studio (In our time, this is the level of Indy).
But now Indie Studio could do-never. In our time, all sacrificed the plot in favor of the new gameplay and graphics chips. If you want a good scenario, these games can create quite often. It's a shame that besides this game, we have no good feature stories about gangsters....

S
Snova_na_PG 30.07.20

One of the best games of all time. Recently again went through it XS in a time account.
Cool story, atmosphere, gameplay. These games for me live forever.
But they are not so much.