3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex04444 30.07.20 11:52 pm

Impressions of the game (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The game is a masterpiece.And in terms of plot and action, and how avtosim.The only thing I spoiled the experience-it animations and graphics, but for that time-a remarkable level.The city though small, but it is interesting to examine every character in the game-the whole person with their feelings and interests,even the Russian voice acting does not disappoint.But for one final, chilling, makes you wonder about the value of friendship and the laws in this world I'll put 10.So my rating is 10 points.
37 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 07.10.20

The game is so-so. Especially not what is not. That used to be a class and a sy. FUFLO

K
Konstantiniche 18.10.20

Remake is just a masterpiece!!! Perfect physics, beautiful graphics and a super interesting plot!!!

I
Igorrus 19.10.20

The game is just made awful! It's not Remake, but garbage, so spoil the game-need to try! Katz-scenes is something made so wretched that this group of boys rejoices in petty dirty tricks, and animation-2020 karl. Control through the ass, mouse buttons do not use, replays can not, and sight, what is it?. How could you develop a second time (mafia 3) not on the support of 120/144 monitors! The game is great, but not this stuff, very glad that did not buy, even the pirate did not come, and also scolded the mafia 2-yes it is now a head higher!!! 7 out of 10 just because of the game itself! Who can buy such and enjoy the purchase....

S
SkyraX 02.12.20

passed and remake and original, the remake is much better and "grown up", in the original what gopniks teenagers with dialogues of schoolchildren sometimes give silly phrases and sometimes unnecessary or unnecessary or unnecessary replicas, in the remake everything is served more logically and there is no feeling of "school talk", or it I took it, or I played in something wrong original. And in the remake under the concept of "but family ... family is forever" I think it's a double meaning, because Tommy had two "family"

D
Dissent 20.08.22

The story may not be bad, but the implementation of the gameplay, at the level of a schoolboy lamer with his crooked mods, this gameplay is so crooked, so if you want to have fun, play a remake, unless of course you are a masochist, play the original, don't listen to oldfags, they are from that time accustomed to this curvature, so they defend this junk

l
lapwing mouse 20.08.22

Dissent
I like the remake. Even more. But he will never beat the original.

D
Dissent 20.08.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Already surpassed in gameplay

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Dissent
You don't need to open the cars, the controls in fights are clumsy, the side mouse buttons can't be used, you can't load an early save, there are no separate life bars for "comrades in the shop", the optimization is lame.

E
Evil in the flash 20.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
Original One Love.

D
Dissent 20.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
And it’s the opposite for me, maybe because I never liked realism in games and considered the game a game, and not a reality that will never be in it, well, someone likes the original, with crooked controls with annoying pseudo realism, because they proved that Daniel Vavra couldn’t even in Kindom Kam, but only made me laugh, people like the arcade in games, optimization is in order, and yes, I think I outdid it looking at the graphics of the original, oak animations of faces that don’t exist, crooked and not convenient controls, causes only a smile, as if a schoolboy I made a game with my hodgepodge of mods, I understand the old people are aggroing why such a game didn’t come out as it was before, but as you know, a remake is a rethinking of everything and yes the game was made for the modern generation and I think they succeeded, you didn’t enter into the deal
management in fights clumsy
But in the original it means no, here in the original it is clumsy and not only in fights, there the game itself is clumsy

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Dissent
The difficulty of the original is not in the controls, the difficulty is in a powerful shotgun that will take off 70%, and there are very few first aid kits. Sam and Polly have separate XP bars, and they both get under the bullets. Because of this, the mission in the parking lot was the most difficult for me .Sam and Polly cannot be healed. The difficulty is in the powerful recoil from Thomson, while the bots don’t have such a recoil. due to poor management

D
Dissent 20.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, no, just in control, from wheelbarrows to shooting, where there is no normal aiming
In the remake on classic difficulty, one thing I didn’t like was that I didn’t have time to overtake the car from Luca Bertoni to the garage, but in the original it worked out easily, this is the only one minus rail and plus original

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Dissent
The wheelbarrow must be returned to the garage by another road. The one shown on the map is not physically possible. You must choose another way

D
Dissent 20.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
I don’t know what to choose there, this mode is exaggerated in the remake, in the original there were no problems with this

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.08.22

Dissent
There you don’t have to go forward (after the mechanic), but back. The steering wheel is to the right and press the gas. The car is deliberately turned towards the road, which is longer, and the one behind it is shorter. Before racing, I played the classics

D
Dissent 20.08.22

Denis Kyokushin
Come on, I already deleted the game, after the plot of the second Mafia, this plot is boring of the same type and does not show interest
. Racing on the classics is a bug of the original, but in order to sell a remake to hardcore players, they made a feature out of it, what to take from developers who call themselves shed

n
noobsaibot2712 20.01.23

A timeless classic. I want to return to it again and again, enjoy the atmosphere of the dashing 20s and 30s of America. The title soundtrack was especially successful, however, the entire tracklist is great!