3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BadBaby 24.10.19 12:08 pm

The optimization of the game (Mass Effect)

Unsubscribe here how you managed to pribavit to the game a couple of FPS
77 Comments
Sort by:
P
Propavshiy Santya 24.10.19

Well, unsubscribe, do not hesitate!

E
EDDISON 24.10.19

go to the folder with the configuration file, open the engine.ini and unnecessary effects make False

P

You where such a file is found?

R
RedLine888 24.10.19

08.06.08 14:42 Useful infa:

I read on one foreign forum how to IMPROVE PERFORMANCE!!!

The point is that the calculation of shadow maps falls on viduh, instead of percent...

Method:
1)My Documents\Bioware>Mass Effect>Config open BIOEngine.ini

2)Find the line DisableHWShadowMaps=True and change the value of True to False

Many helped quite significantly...

Try and accomplish your goal!!!

a
absurdus elementum 24.10.19

In General, the system is this: P4 3,5 Gherz, 1024 M DDR, Gefors 6800 (overclocked on most can't). The game runs at an average of 15 frames per second. What can be done to at least below 20 did not fall...

T
TheNik 24.10.19

To disperse this Dzhifors not the most can not,and do not want to present + may if you can and the CPU to 4 GHz.overclocking and find the optimization for XP.And if you purchase the Giga of an Opera that is at least 20 K\with and without strong acceleration.

P

Try and accomplish your goal!!!
There is no result.

T
Trasid46 24.10.19

Well buy 8800ГТХ and К2Д kakoynit Е8400 and gorantirovano increase in FPS will be more than noticeable:))))

a
artem nvidia ps3 win vist 24.10.19

guys and how to include s support of shirokoformatnye

P
Phallos 24.10.19

In game settings you can put particles on Low, textures at your discretion (I have 7600GT on the quality of the textures does not affect performance, but it increases the pause-freezes in the game; I chose the High value).
The resolution greatly affects performance, so if really bad performance - 800x600 (I have 1024x768). On the level with the citadel to temporarily lower the resolution.

Looking for ini file here (for WinXP):
My documents\BioWare\Mass Effect\Config\BIOEngine.cfg

In the section [Engine.GameEngine]:
bUsePostProcessEffects=False - disables all postprocessing (bloom+Depth of Field + color + noise), noticeable FPS increase on older video cards
If you want to disable a single element post-processing, then this line must be left True and the changes to do in the section [SystemSettings].
MeshLODRange=0.000000 - adjusts the range of detail meshes (objects).

In the section [SystemSettings]:
CompositeDynamicLights=TRUE - simplifies the calculation of illumination from multiple light sources located close. The difference in picture quality is difficult to determine, but the performance boost in certain locations will be visible.
You can still do DynamicLights=FALSE will still increase FPS, however, some elements of locations will lose their local lighting (Earth in the Intro of the game, the characters in the menu of the squad will be black, docking module-the passage to the ship Normandy, there is still probably a little test on the Citadel).
MaxAnisotropy=4 - you can change the value of AF if it is (set to game). Though lowering it to the level of 2 and below are unlikely to give a significant increase of personnel.
ParticleLODBias=2 - value of 2 corresponds to particles as Low, it is better to leave it out.

If you want to disable individual items of post-processing, look for these lines under [SystemSettings]:
DepthOfField=
Bloom=
QualityBloom=

It is desirable to turn off prerendering (so will be much more comfortable at low framrate).
In RivaTuner:
Driver settings - the settings of the DirectDraw and Direct3D Vertical sync Limit prerendering - set 0

A
Alfa-Z0RG 24.10.19

Guys, I have a problem.
My car seems to be even stronger than the recommended requirements and the game jerks all the time (
All other games fly ( Grid, Gears of war for example... )
Here is the config:
AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+;
8800GTS 640 mb;
2Gb RAM;
Vista sp1;
Who knows what's the problem? Or is it meant to be?
P. S. the Wood last... too direct.

S
SoulCube 24.10.19

Vista sp1

R
ReservoirDOG 24.10.19

Alfa-Z0RG
Put the swap file more

S
Shinobu 24.10.19

And you didn't know that Vista taxis?

P

What really steers? Where it the wheel is?

N
Niko Belich 24.10.19

I have a problem with sound . The sound drowns out the surrounding world in cities all conversations . All perebroboval , nothing helps . Help !!!

A
Alfa-Z0RG 24.10.19

ReservoirDOG
What do you mean paging file? Explain Nuba)

P

My computer->Properties->Advanced->Performance->Settings->Advanced->Virtual memory->Change->Choose drive->custom size->Initial and maximum sizes are betting bigger->Set->OK->OK->OK->OK (If suddenly somewhere will ask you to reboot - reboot).

s
slv13 24.10.19

I have a problem with a map of the planets. There are stupid black screen. What are they doing that???
PLZ tell me!!! :-)

K
Koptitel_neba 24.10.19

Does anyone know how to enable anti-aliasing....panel of NVIDIA not forced