3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 31.07.20 12:28 pm

But for this it is necessary to study well! (bomb)

https://lenta.ru/news/2016/09/20/science/

Is Yuri Goryunov. He knows physics and therefore won in court the traffic police had challenged the fine for speeding.

SpoilerIn August last year photoradar on the route Moscow — Ufa recorded that the SC car was travelling at 92 miles per hour in a 70 miles per hour. A month later, the driver came to a fine of 500 rubles.

Goryunov disagreed, arguing that the speedometer showed 80 miles an hour. After examining the pictures in the letter from the traffic police, he drew attention to the fact that the sensor red light camera is located below the bottom of his car. "As a physicist, I concluded that in such conditions reduces the propagation of radio waves in this atmospheric layer, and therefore, the measurements prove to be overstated," said Goryunov.

In the end, the physicist has filed a lawsuit in Vysokogorsky district court. During the five sessions judge studied the manual for operation of videokompleks "CHRIS-P", but a physicist explained that, since the work of measuring the velocity based on the Doppler effect, which is influenced by the properties of the environment, it is important to install equipment in strict accordance with the instructions.

Vysokogorsky district court ruled in favor of the SC in April 2016, but the traffic police challenged this decision by submitting a request to the court of appeal. As a result, in early June, the Supreme court has directed business on new consideration.
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 31.07.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
Vysokogorsky district court ruled in favor of the SC in April 2016, but the traffic police challenged this decision by submitting a request to the court of appeal.
Heh, heh... for some reason this fact is not surprising. It really offended? Or...
Spoileron, very, very old wisdom.
What is common among the Decembrists and acorns?
For those who know the answer - man, to challenge the fine and have the same Decembrist
Spoiler

Spoiler

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.07.20

But my news is.....

V
Vanya Rygalov 31.07.20

Cheburator Founder
Not so sickly guy stomps...
Polarities, he himself is willing to fight against infidels or limited to only appeal to Allah, believing that all the dirty work (well, there, burn, explode, kill...) that will do for him myself?

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Of course he will not go to war.There's Fuckers Palestine brainwashed.

s
stalker7162534 31.07.20

Cheburator Founder
A lot of fools to talk about them. But to the brain through the court to win this, not everyone.

A
Aleksator 31.07.20

Yes, Stalker under the same conditions, nothing has been able to prove.

Dragon Land
and the less you think, the more time is left for entertainment. By the way, that if all the drivers were computers, we quite would not be scary on the roads. And now there scared of the young, with good vision and reaction, and chasing under 140. In the pillars.

r
requiemmm 31.07.20

Judges don't know squat from shinola about even in the laws that need to know. That is, if the dude is confident and carries even the terrible stuff, but the judge is not an expert who would have denied it, the judge may just agree to let the annoying character stopped shipping. There is also the fine was small, there was no incentive to strain, they say Yes you choke on these coppers, it's not mine anyway.
And sometimes Vice versa, here a couple of years ago a guy was on trial for shooting in the wrong place, specifically the Park, shot from a BB gun less than three joules, they are both structurally similar items. However the COP wrote that the gun - get for both weapons A mess there, as elsewhere.

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.07.20

Alexfor
I robot saw?

A
Aleksator 31.07.20

Cheburator Founder
what? Too a lot

M
Mag Otshelnik 31.07.20

Alexfor
Film.

A
Aleksator 31.07.20

Cheburator Founder
watched

s
stalker7162534 31.07.20

Alextar wrote:
now, if all the drivers were computers, we quite would not be scary on the roads.
Until the first virus, or until the first freezes.

s
stalker7162534 31.07.20

Cheburator Founder
Spoiler