3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stalker7162534 31.07.20 12:28 pm

But for this it is necessary to study well! (bomb)

https://lenta.ru/news/2016/09/20/science/

Is Yuri Goryunov. He knows physics and therefore won in court the traffic police had challenged the fine for speeding.

SpoilerIn August last year photoradar on the route Moscow — Ufa recorded that the SC car was travelling at 92 miles per hour in a 70 miles per hour. A month later, the driver came to a fine of 500 rubles.

Goryunov disagreed, arguing that the speedometer showed 80 miles an hour. After examining the pictures in the letter from the traffic police, he drew attention to the fact that the sensor red light camera is located below the bottom of his car. "As a physicist, I concluded that in such conditions reduces the propagation of radio waves in this atmospheric layer, and therefore, the measurements prove to be overstated," said Goryunov.

In the end, the physicist has filed a lawsuit in Vysokogorsky district court. During the five sessions judge studied the manual for operation of videokompleks "CHRIS-P", but a physicist explained that, since the work of measuring the velocity based on the Doppler effect, which is influenced by the properties of the environment, it is important to install equipment in strict accordance with the instructions.

Vysokogorsky district court ruled in favor of the SC in April 2016, but the traffic police challenged this decision by submitting a request to the court of appeal. As a result, in early June, the Supreme court has directed business on new consideration.
33 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 31.07.20

in school it did not seem to passed so that you can not learn pawson
although a couple of interesting jobs there, even so was. one touched the waves of the sea of chleby how to calculate pitch. more seriously - think on the design of a perpetual motion machine. offer ideas.

n
nikita2112 31.07.20

Bullshit. What do you mean
stalker7162534 wrote:
in such conditions reduces the propagation of radio waves in this atmospheric layer
?
How this affects the propagation of radio waves? More like stuffing.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.07.20

it is necessary that in such situations not to get to make a stealth car low-poly angular. then the radar instead of Dobler's get Fig.

s
stalker7162534 31.07.20

nikita2112
nikita2112 wrote:
How this affects the propagation of radio waves? More like stuffing.
Go to court and say that they were deceived. About stuffing http://g.zeos.in/?q=%D0%AE%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B9%20%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8E%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%20%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B8%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BB%20%D1%83%20%D0%93%D0%98%D0%91%D0%94%D0%94

M
Mr.Rifleman 31.07.20

Well done man, che... classic phrase never surrender in force. If not guilty, then prove objectively that it is not to blame, but then himself is buried. Let's see what would happen next.

n
nikita2112 31.07.20

stalker7162534
Well, you're a noble fighter against the system, it is clear that you could not get past this. But I don't care about this trial. I'm more interested in the scientific side of the question.

s
stalker7162534 31.07.20

nikita2112
I struggle not with the system (what's this?) and with stupidity. If you are interested in the scientific side of the question then you here http://g.zeos.in/?q=%D1%83%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%20%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8

n
nikita2112 31.07.20

stalker7162534
Write that the fight against stupidity, and he give a stupid link. Well done.
Physics I was taught in school and at uni, but I do not recall that the properties of the medium affect the Doppler effect. If you have any information on this subject, then write. But to give a reference to school textbooks - is the height of stupidity. (So maybe you don't struggle with stupidity?)

s
stalker7162534 31.07.20

nikita2112
You have been advised to apply to the court to say that they were deceived. Go for it!

nikita2112 wrote:
Physics I was taught in school and at uni, but I do not recall that the properties of the medium affect the Doppler effect.
"Speed of propagation of electromagnetic waves in the medium depends on its electric and magnetic permeability

a diploma proves that the person in what is taught, but does not prove that man has learned

o
oltr 31.07.20

Why have laws when judges know?

n
nikita2112 31.07.20

stalker7162534
stalker7162534 wrote:
You have been advised to apply to the court to say that they were deceived. Go for it!
I already wrote that I spit on this court. Know how to read? Oh Yes, Stalker mnogoletnii're not a reader, Stalker mnogoletnii writer. The writer fingers on the keyboard.
stalker7162534 wrote:
The speed of propagation of electromagnetic waves in a medium depends on its electric and magnetic permeabilities
The difference between speed and frequency you can't see? At least bother to read about the Doppler effect before you write something.
And since you have not written anything on the merits, further conversation with you does not make sense.

T
T.T.G 31.07.20

oltr
Judges and colleagues often any profession is definitely familiar due to circumstances. Do you know them personally is an open question.

t
the endless misanthropy o 31.07.20

To claim to write - it is necessary to learn at school

M
MagicCover 31.07.20

this is a very rare case, but the man of good

S
Sima4 31.07.20

The faster you go, the faster you get home, reducing the likelihood of getting into an accident. :)

D
Dragon Land 31.07.20

Sima4
I like the way you think, and the faster you go, the less time you spend on the road, less putting yourself at risk from other drivers
In General the speed limitation is made for medium-statystycznego driver, if all the drivers were young, with good reactions, good eyesight and were quick thinking, you could safely put a speed limit of 140 km/h on the highway, but when driving 60-year-old grandmother with loops instead of points, of course to accelerate above 80-90 km/h is just dangerous for her and other drivers

M
MunchkiN 616 31.07.20

The faster you go, the faster you get home, reducing the likelihood of getting into an accident. :)
there is a problem that not all overclocked machines 8 cylinder. hamper progress has an opposite constantly nag Yes on the sidewalks to travel and maneuver under dissatisfied honking and swearing. and it's distracting and the risk of accidents increases.

r
rPeBoJL 31.07.20

-Aunt Sonia! Why your Yasha goes to music school?! He's got no ears!
The fool! Yasha goes there not sluhay! Yash goes there to play!

B
BioGen 31.07.20

Simply put the device is placed above the mandatory height

o
oltr 31.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
It is saying, about growing up. judiciary. I personally, with the judges not familiar.