3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20 12:49 pm

How fun to play with the trainer and the console or without? (Fallout 4)

Here's the question: was playing without the trainer and the console (still only one DLC out at the time) for three days and then it seemed to me that the game is the arbor badly failed :the limit line minuscule as crookrise rowed all the boxes in search of one tube of glue guns from water pipes not much pleased too.
Now included and the trainer and the console on all cylinders and it's amazing - the game became much more complex and INTERESTING!
Saw a lot on the forums as cons cheaters and think it's wrong.
Fashion,then tag you and it's like a noble and here is a trainer which allows stupidly did not delve into each garbage looking for anything,even tin cans for example-it's a shame, as it were.
So I say, everyone has his own interest in the game and don't need it at least to condemn . I love to build.After the Asylum 88 started the game anew.How to build ,if not to cut off the so-calledlimit ? No way. There are dances with a tambourine to decrease the limit inherent in the game methods,so I like it should?
Give this question obkashlyaem anyone is interested.)
38 Comments
Sort by:
b
bmw 7 e38 31.07.20

As far as I know, on PG fiercely hate cheaters in online games and single games cheaters do not touch. Chiteri on health, you don't spoil the game experience for others.

[
[TasmaN] 31.07.20

shieldandsword wrote:
and here is a trainer which allows stupidly did not delve into each garbage looking for anything,even tin cans for example-it is a shame, as it
well, it's like a post-Apocalypse...then it's important to dig and look for something useful simulator life after a nuclear blast =)

P
Pepin3d 31.07.20

[TasmaN] wrote:
simulation life after a nuclear blast =)
Rather a simulator of the Bum.

n
nestrbob 31.07.20

shieldandsword
Games and do to get pleasure from a pastime. Correctly stated, a single do in the game anything if you think the game is more interesting.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

nestrbob
I'm about the same. It is a pity of course that the game engine just not pulling for example is beautifully constructed with the technologies of shelter 88 settlement-for this suspect and called the so-calledlimit. And it's not in the computer's performance at all.

[
[TasmaN] 31.07.20

Pepin3d wrote:
Rather a simulator of the Bum
well, not without it, still have to survive all around the ruin, gangs, and so and so, otherwise the meaning of the game in such a universe, if everything is at the start....

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

Found console alteration of any weapons and armor to legendary minigun explosive it's something! You can even modify everything to Not approved by the Corporation Robko parameters ))).

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

[TasmaN]
At the start there is all to play-nothing more. There's everything to eliminate devastation to fight gangs) Devastation and the gang will not disappear the same)

n
nestrbob 31.07.20

shieldandsword
The number of buildings drops sharply FPS. I Sanctuary made a stand with arms, a rack with different bottles and put a bunch of dummies for different types of clothes in the game - as a result I have at this location, the FPS fell by half, but a piece of iron until it pulls.
Spoiler

[
[TasmaN] 31.07.20

shieldandsword wrote:
The devastation and gangs will not disappear the same)
well, it's then quite a different game to play))) because, and I can not realize the ultimate goal that all the bad is to kill all equip, etc., it's folly, not urban simulation, if all the gangs to destroy, destruction fix is not folic will, the atmosphere of the wasteland and all that, it is as if requires))

P
Pepin3d 31.07.20

[TasmaN]
I do not argue
sorry, that account for 80% of game time rummaged in dumps

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

nestrbob
I have put much FPS (I think the problem of the game engine and not a computer,ie the problem is software and not hardware I think.) is ANY MINIMUM design asylum 88 and turret!. Why wooden sheds and even concrete does not brake almost.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

[TasmaN]
How are you going all the gangs to destroy it? ) The mafia is immortal!) They all encroach and encroach even on the bristling turrets of the fortress! Penetrate through the walls freely,even steal heavily armed in the armor of a marine settler ))) So the difficulty is not diminished a single drop )

n
nestrbob 31.07.20

shieldandsword
The turret and have to lock the FPS because it is an animated model.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

nestrbob
That's understandable. But that's why the design of the 88 asylum in the Sanctuary put here where the ambush.

n
nestrbob 31.07.20

shieldandsword
Probably the design of the vault 88 of the higher capacity for processing graphics.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

nestrbob
Yeah. The gazebo swing was on the ruble! However, the shortcomings on the shortcomings of sit and urge on them. Inconsistencies around.

n
nestrbob 31.07.20

shieldandsword
I wonder why when introduced to the game limit for construction, developed stuffed as many objects for the buildings?

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

nestrbob
Good question.

v
vovadjo 31.07.20

To each his own like, but it will be interesting to play if the game you will just all at once, I think not.