3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20 12:49 pm

How fun to play with the trainer and the console or without? (Fallout 4)

Here's the question: was playing without the trainer and the console (still only one DLC out at the time) for three days and then it seemed to me that the game is the arbor badly failed :the limit line minuscule as crookrise rowed all the boxes in search of one tube of glue guns from water pipes not much pleased too.
Now included and the trainer and the console on all cylinders and it's amazing - the game became much more complex and INTERESTING!
Saw a lot on the forums as cons cheaters and think it's wrong.
Fashion,then tag you and it's like a noble and here is a trainer which allows stupidly did not delve into each garbage looking for anything,even tin cans for example-it's a shame, as it were.
So I say, everyone has his own interest in the game and don't need it at least to condemn . I love to build.After the Asylum 88 started the game anew.How to build ,if not to cut off the so-calledlimit ? No way. There are dances with a tambourine to decrease the limit inherent in the game methods,so I like it should?
Give this question obkashlyaem anyone is interested.)
38 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

vovadjo
And you try. I guarantee the game will be much more interesting!

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

Delphis
After access to asylum 88-building fun! Only the game engine itself already pulls bad,nervous of course. The gazebo would need either to solve this technical problem ,or not to fray the nerves of gamers of poorly implemented features.

n
nestrbob 31.07.20

shieldandsword
We had to write new system requirements of the game, when building with disabled limit.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

Delphis
The game is the plot and opportunities . The more opportunities the more interesting passage of the story. If you can not decide what is for example a quest that is truly the shit. All at once-it resources and weapons . No ESTs and weapons and not to use the opportunity to have it-it's masochism .)

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

nestrbob
Computers and is a defect of the engine and architecture of the game. Gazebo I shoved everything as DLC on the old sleigh. Hence, the drawdown of personnel, even if the limit construction. The crudity is what it is.

C
CEMENTATOR 31.07.20

Once upon a time there were no trainers, no cheats, not even the Internet, where everything can be found and downloaded. And Yes, it was interesting to hang around in games for hours, picking in inventory and all the piles of garbage. But those games were other, there behind all this digging most certainly was the story and depth, not like now. And now the fashion in such games, in addition to digging dumps and gradual cooking of what to eat in the game can do nothing to be. It's called survival, for example. And this good in bulk. There are games where lopatichi all in a row without any meaning, pumped character, weapons and equipment, and so on until blue in the face, and then offered to restart the process for a new higher difficulty. What is that? Game. A meaningless game some, and a waste of time. For example, I'm not ten years old, and not in the mood to deal with such nonsense. And I am very glad that it is possible to immediately discard the crap and get to the story and the essence of the game. So my choice more and more for console commands, codes, trainers and the like. Very good games lack, not to waste their time on nonsense. And pleasure once more. The buzz to a new level is not comparable with an interesting and competent story course, sometimes even I am surprised from the ideas of the authors.
I the game Frozen State stuck, it really has atmosphere and some kind of unhealthy interest, all you, not yet passed. Our guys have done from the heart. You can probably hang straight for a long time. But what turns out in the end? The entire game only two tasks of two or three actions. I already beguiled a bit by surprise. How can you do? With so much potential, the game was made, and meaning outside of survival, none at all. But at first looks no more no less as the first Fallout. If not the trainer, the fright would have lived there for several months. I'd rather Divinity Original Sin to finish off before the second part of the sawing again.
In short it's of course up to you, and time each in a different way on the game, but all these cheats will only help you to understand that before you the real thing or not.

A
ArXangel_ann 31.07.20

When it comes to multiplayer, everyone plays as he likes - do not care even with cheats though without

When talking specifically about фолле4 that I cut during the construction of tgm, because I just wish time to run around to look for resources for each house/lamp. And so you can not bother and just build a beautiful house, filling it with cute things.

For the rest of the game no cheats, no console, no use for me so interesting. But this is a private matter (in single player)

A
ArXangel_ann 31.07.20

Delphis
I mean?

M
MunchkiN 616 31.07.20

as for me. I remember in the game I ran into the same problem that I had was a few rounds had to carry a 9mm Pokal and he's weak and SuperMulti me sit down on the cook. carry a lot of weapons so as not to take valuable loot and problems on the rise.
such survival and radioactive lawsuits long boring and uninteresting. plus, the raiders are rising with the levels and start to drive with the fat later. then I realized that this is a job for Superman. and the play was interesting. and as to short out so that you hurt was pobezhal sleep in a safe place the bottle of manna, sbires I have lateto and laziness.

W
Wild Rider 31.07.20

shieldandsword wrote:
Found console alteration of any weapons and armor to legendary minigun explosive it's something!
Interesting to wander around and find a similar legendary weapon, IMHO. So at least there remains the sense to clean up the location, even if the mod is for construction use. I explosive minigun came across recently, in the final mission of the Nuke world, on the 70th level.

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
carry a lot of weapons so as not to take valuable loot and problems on the rise.
Companions are.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

Wild Rider
But I've been in the nuke Sadr explosive minigun is not caught -not there probably rambled and not for those (played just behind the Minuteman crumbled all the raiders after a conversation at the market in in the world) . But shooting from the explosive wanted and I made it.)

A
Atlas057 31.07.20

The limit on buildings is reduced by discarding from the inventory of junk weapons, armor, and analysis of these items. Resources you can buy from traders, if not hunting to dig in the trash.
Console kills the entire point of the game, IMHO.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

Atlas057
Atlas057 wrote:
The limit on buildings is reduced by discarding from the inventory of junk weapons, armor, and analysis of these items. Resources you can buy from traders, if not hunting to dig in the trash.
Console kills the entire point of the game, IMHO.
Throwing and dismantling -this is the dances with tambourines to decrease the limit of which I wrote. A fashion for example, do not kill all the salt of the game? On the contrary, I think that fashion just then, and all the salt kill -lost the atmosphere of the game among the flowering parks,seasons,vehicles, etc. So I have no fashion and no.)

P
Pepin3d 31.07.20

Atlas057 wrote:
Resources you can buy from traders, if not hunting to dig in the trash.
do you know how many traders are 25 pieces of fucking glue?)))

G
Gur1 31.07.20

shieldandsword
There are a lot of mods like that change the entire point of the game, but on the contrary, the very salt and add .

G
Gur1 31.07.20

Pepin3d
The traders, in addition to several legendarok, buy nothing stupid. Getting to dealers that would be a thread to sell and buy extremely rare. Can all their stuff to buy in a large quantity, if necessary.

D
Dolgovya3yy 31.07.20

Gur1
This as anyone.

A
Atlas057 31.07.20

Pepin3d
Know. And where else to put the money? I buy mostly rare ESTs tipo copper, fibre optic and nuclear materials, but sometimes and ordinary. 65 level 40K caps. Most settlements developed to the maximum. The glue is boiled in large quantities of Toshka, muthafucka and corn for 3 units each and 1 unit of clean water. Glue sea + experience in the ready.