3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 27.09.20 08:42 pm

Impressions of the game (Serious Sam 4)

game came out, share opinions
46 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samson48 29.09.20

Aquilonian
and this is a prequel)

E
Egik81 29.09.20

I liked the old sam in the new suit. Started with apprehension, because many game journalists omitted the game. But Sam has a lot of bang over real things and events, which is what Sam was famous for. Especially respect for the stitch in the video, where Sam asks for GPS coordinates, and the connection occurs, judging by the sound of the modem connection. The launch through the volcano passed without problems.

C
Com_Bat 29.09.20

There are secrets, I see them, but that would jump it off ... It's been a long time. How to jump?

n
nikit-vol 29.09.20

And how to beat in close combat? The "use/hand-to-hand" button only to use works.

L
Lego242242 29.09.20

How much fun did the PG bring in? I haven't looked at their grades for a long time. The game is worse than the old parts, all over

M
Magnum 500 29.09.20

From the cons:
- Old graphics of 2010
- Monotonous locations similar to those in SS3
- No reloading shotgun (as in GAT SA)
- English voiceover (Pinsker's)
- All the same enemies are mostly
Of the pros
- New monsters, satellites
- Flies on an average computer with GTX1050ti on medium settings

-

V
Vvvvd 04.10.20

Can anyone throw off the saves from chapter 3 of the GOG version? I'm grateful in advance.

V
Vanya Rygalov 04.10.20

The game is just a bomb. It's been a long time since I've been so happy with a simple shoot.

s
sevapva 04.10.20

Iriloneleyn
why not write that your system is a piece of shit? I'm OK. as in its time at the start of RDR2

s
sevapva 04.10.20

likes those who have a system even weaker 🙄

D
DragonCommander56 07.10.20

I will say so, before that I did not pass not one part of Serious Sam, and this passed and even got pleasure and although at the end of the game, and although in the course of the game battles are sometimes drawn out, still it is worth admitting that you get pleasure not only from the gameplay, but even from a fairly delusional, but thrash plot in the spirit of cheap fighters, which nevertheless compensates for the degree of madness , jokes and cranberries.

And so in terms of gameplay, this game is good, the whole arsenal is used, enemies a lot and they are diverse, the gameplay is sometimes diluted by trips on transport and fur and even surprisingly the last boss, or rather the battle with him, although made a little crooked, but quite original, the game though and eats in the end, but still at this point it inserts something, that you forget that you are tired of what you are tired of. so, bravo, I was surprised by the Croats.

I will not assess, I will just say, if we did not play in Serious Sam, then here is a great chance to familiarize himself with it. I was skeptical about the game before, but I was glad to make a mistake and I liked the game.

W
WaTaFaCkEr 07.10.20

Passed to the end, the game came, a little raw, but the patches should fix the problem.
Maybe in the future there will be additional episodes, as it was in 3 Sam.

t
tCoT Vykleks 19.10.20

BFE left a heart-wrenching impression, I still remember the soundtrack to the game, although a lot of time passed. The fourth part specifically I left for later. Especially did not watch the trailers, soundtrack, gameplay and teasers so as not to undermine the impression of the game. I believe in this part that it turned out to be the right thing to do.

D
Dreaman4or 23.10.20

Well guys, Sem 4 like Sem 3 or is the difference great?

T
Teraz 27.10.20

rather it's like this 3 but with big changes, but you only have to wait six months-a year to fix bugs and with optimization

5vvarm 01.11.20

I liked part 3, I was high from the fights.
This part is normal, too. The only thing is that the graphics card is loaded by 50-60%, and one core of the 100 percent is loaded in hundreds- - a couple of streams are loaded by 20-30% (full config in the profile). Even in zero, the game's slain processor settings don't make a big difference. It is sad to look at this kind of time, you immediately understand from what place the hands of the developers grow. But overall, the high settings are 70-140 phps. Subfreezes sometimes happen at the time of the appearance of opponents before the start of the battle. Well, the sound engine of some curve, I hear my own steps a little at the side and a little behind, constantly looking around because of this :D
The game itself is norm, but technically not a fountain. Well, the lack of voiceover is a little upsetting, to try to read the subs in the process of fighting such a thing, although the game is not about the plot or dialogues, but still.

He commented on weak AI and the plot :D DDD

N
NiKot68 01.11.20

I liked it.

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.12.20

speedrunners note that the locations outside the level are detailed, everything is just a game for speedrunners.
and their counter is that on the map 100k enemies is an illusion, in fact, there are 1 - 10 enemies and everything else is like a GIF picture and enemies are activated when you interact with them, for example, by shooting

S
Serious Roma453 20.12.20

Aquilonian
Well, yes, but at level four horsemen of the apocalypse, when Sam kills the khnum, he says that he has another brother, that is, Jones from part 3 is the brother of Jones who was in part 4

S
Serious Roma453 20.12.20

pump_plus
Friend, remember Sam this game is not about a story or a conversation! This game hooked everyone with its dynamic gameplay, and not the plot, etc., it would be cool with Russian voice acting, but do we play such games with voice acting and plot?