3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 27.09.20 08:55 pm

Will you buy/pre-order the game? (Far Cry 6)

113 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEVAXP 27.09.20

Maybe yes, maybe no.

V
Valentin_K 27.09.20

So, there was a sadist, there was a pederast, there were lesbians, what's in the picture? Starper and the young boy?
Chm...

T
Toni Soprano 27.09.20

I'm afraid I'll even download it lazy.

f
fintifluska 27.09.20

Valentin
Daedaly

A
Andrey_89 27.09.20

Not a game, but a real journey. Very pleased with the open world, landscapes and interaction with the open world and extraordinary variety - however, all this is the main feature of the games of the Series Far Cry, starting with the third part, in Far Cry New Dawn landscapes and vegetation in general are beautiful on the maximum settings graphics in 4K resolution, 49 inch Samsung zLED TV, and with the addition to HD texture.

Someone says that not much changes in the headlights of the region, I partly strongly disagree - the something new if everything is so super - each part is unique and not like another graphics, setting, extraordinary variety and beautiful natural landscapes (on 49 inch zled screen in 4K on the maximum), which even in a separate game is incredibly diverse, well, and the gameplay remains something like that. , changes are still happening, and more is not necessary. 😎

As for the pre-order, I will not pre-order, because I have already pre-ordered one game after that I regretted it... so if the game is very much like (as well as 3.4,New Dawn parts), and there will be mountains of scenery, I will buy at a discount in the steam.

R
Rodion 666 27.09.20

I'll wait for the toreent

M
MG10000 27.09.20

I said all the comments, "TRUST NO!" "TORRENT EDISHEN" "I WON'T PLAY AT ALL"
the question now is how would my: the 7.5 score from what ceiling came?
If all this game is waiting only on torrents and sometimes do not wait at all.
I personally, like everyone else, with only one exception, waiting for cyberpunk! Why is there a farcray?) Absolutely no sideways, that's how I wait for the headlights edge XD What and all advise ;)

K
Komrad 27.09.20

Just a torrent. I'm not rich enough to buy games for that kind of money. If it cost 300-500 rubles, I would have thought more.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

First I'll see what comes out.

A
Az_Az 27.09.20

Here recently discounts at the Jubils were, and for 400 p. Farkrai 5 quite a good sandbox ) in other parts did not play, I can not compare.
And with regard to the 6th part, with good discounts you can consider it, perhaps.

B
Besnovatyy 27.09.20

Buy the game rolled down Ubeysoft even at a discount of 90% full sashwar.

P
Protocol10 27.09.20

Nea. Farkrai, Assassins, Vach Dogs - it's all medium and only a torrent to know. I only buy aaa games. Metro exodus and gears 5 for example.

R
Real Slim Shady 27.09.20

I do not buy games at all, as the developers do them for money, for profit, and I do not respect cynical people.

n
neewtonee 27.09.20

not well guys, in general I do not think that people will buy a new farkray, as it will cost a lot and demanding to the iron, many just will not pull, and in general the yubisoft gorged with the prices of games, torrent to help

n
neewtonee 27.09.20

Real Slim Shady
I understand, but a lot of games are built on a multiplier, so there is a reason to buy games like Garry's Mode, I'm okay not to deny that there is a multiplayer on the pirates, but to set it up terribly hard and not fun

R
Real Slim Shady 27.09.20

neewtonee
Well, yes, the only plus in buying games is the constant support for updates, fixes, and of course the most important thing - multiplayer, online. But because of the large number of stupid teammates, players - sometimes you want to sit down and play offline games exactly, calmer or less nerves.

n
neewtonee 27.09.20

Real Slim Shady
+++

B
Baxmep 27.09.20

another downgrade from the Jubils? =D

a
anotoleololo 27.09.20

No.

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

Az_Az
If you did not play in others, I advise in the 3rd, there Persians interesting, sometimes rye
One of the episodes of passage:

I don't recommend it at 4, boring