3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 27.09.20 08:55 pm

Will you buy/pre-order the game? (Far Cry 6)

113 Comments
Sort by:
J
JonyDap 27.09.20

What's the point? What will the game offer me as a user with 10 years of experience who has at least passed 100 games? Capture towers, lack of interactivity in the plot? A touch of jubisoft, finish this clowning, take an example with a sd projection ed, they then develop in contrast to you)

S
SBGAlbatros 27.09.20

Until February 2021 it is necessary, still, to live))

S
Sneaky Pete 11.01.21

As discounts will be in the summer, so will buy

x
xxxnewman 06.03.21

Looking forward to Dying Light more. Yubikis are great for their trailers, but what will the game be like?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 06.03.21

After the Polish crafts, not any pre-orders, there is no one who has faith.

F
Frezer11 23.03.21

I will not order this game just because the game is too long. Well, think for yourself, okay, I still played with pleasure from 1 to 5, but 6 ... somehow it all dragged on. It seems to me that it's time to end this series of games, but it turned out even nothing, but who is interested in the same shootings all the time?) Yes, everyone has their own tastes and I don't want to argue with you, but for me there are really cool series of games these are Metro, Crisis, STALKER and others. And I would be glad if they finish this game on the 6th note and that's it.

3amHapkomA 05.04.21

I will wait for the release of the game with subsequent reviews

a
attic90 12.04.21

Well, on the one hand, sometimes I think about pre-ordering, because there is now a discount + 20% discount for Upoints. And all this adds up.
On the other hand, once my ass was already flying into orbit for simply the most ugly act from Square Enix, when I pre-ordered the maximum version of Shadow of Tomb Raider in 2 months, and a week after the release, the squint-eyed riveted a 45% discount. And the expectations from the game did not come true.
So perhaps I'll sit and wait at least for gameplay videos, otherwise there is informational silence since last autumn.

S
Shahter34 27.04.21

I will buy

A
Ashley33 27.04.21

I can't understand - when does it come out? They said that in May, I climbed to buy - and at one of the stores there was a counter before the release - and it says there - the end of December 21. So what's the truth? Yuplei - as a partisan - "hear, buy, will be released in 2021" - and what, when - silence ...

_
_Ozymandias_ 01.06.21

FR5 in cooperation with a friend did not work. We mastered 1/3 of the game by killing one of the bosses, mainly engaged in hunting and clearing outposts. 26 hours in Steam. I won't install Origin again.

K
Kokoprime1991 01.06.21

There are still dodiks who did not understand what pre-orders in 2021 are? I feel sorry for you -_-

V
VOX93 01.06.21

I will buy but I can’t afford a full price. I will wait for discounts on xbox.

D
Demoniac 01.06.21

Kokoprime1991
Kokoprime1991 wrote:
Are there still dodiks who did not understand what pre-orders in 2021 are? I'm sorry for you -_-
Do not feel sorry for those who did not study well at school and did not master the arithmetic of primary classes. Those who are not smart enough to take a calculator and calculate how much cheaper it will be to download the game from torrent than to buy it!

123Sergei123 01.06.21

No, I will not pre-order.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 13.06.21

first let's see what this game is like when it comes out!

k
kurskiy 13.06.21

In light of recent events, pre-ordering is fraught with danger. Too often, "raw" games have been released.

L
Lvovich86 28.06.21

will. fuck me

E
Evgeny Vertinsky 28.06.21

of course I will, about Lukashenka grief)

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 20.08.21

Let's play first and then discuss!