3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanGrey 25.10.19 03:26 am

Fans of a freebie. (Metro Exodus)

What I want to say to those who downloaded the game from torrents.
Those freezes, lags and unresponsiveness body and prosedanie FPS out of the blue - the result of the curve hacking the game and repackaging of its resources.

I this rocked, I play almost at max settings (I only removed the special lapalco because I do not see in it sense), but when attempting to change settings (and just wanted) - playing on the dead Vistula, so much so that I had to restart the comp from the button.

And a single rap sheet is not solved.

In the end, we got it anyway....And Oh wow - no lag, does not SAG, when you change the video settings, the game does not hang tightly!

The result is - most of all troubles with playing this shitty Repack.
Quality is not present, so either buy the game for the loot, or wait a year, maybe one and a half while efficiently repackage learn.

And do not whine that this game is not optimized!
It is optimized for modern hardware, but not for calculators times Ivan the terrible!
59 Comments
Sort by:
R
RestlessDreams91 25.10.19

I would like to know, what do you say to those who do not download the Repack, and shakes steam rips (know what that is?) or origin of rips, applied crack.

D
Dema 80 25.10.19

zolthan
or more important...

H
Hanzo666 25.10.19

VanGrey
Spoiler

v
var197825 25.10.19

Blayzz
There is probably a vidyuhi need to be cleaned, from the storm of sand that would have Neposeda fps.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.10.19

VanGrey
pirates downloaded, went through the whole game ,include tests on YouTube with litsuhi and see a picture 1 in 1 like myself ,it's in the game and not the Repack .
And as you to the genius said ,litsuhe already out patches that that there fixed .
moved the game to SSD and friezes disappeared ,leaving only plausi fps ,but to this day there are litsuhe ,10 passed meters to fps from 80 to 20 ,this is not good optimization .

D
DarkTenshi666 25.10.19

Phornet

I do not understand what you wrote, I looked at the requirements and what? there need at least a GTX 670 and requirements for minimum there for FullHD, and I have in 720p is such a thing.

And my answer to your koment, I mean that crap you said about the GTX 650 when IT was YOU who said it supposedly can be played normally, normal is 20 and below or above the fps? a dubious pleasure.

p
pechenkii 25.10.19

Phornet
Phornet wrote:
Joke about calculators in the theme - on GTX 650 can play safely in the middle,so the game is well optimized for budget user
Lol, for you, probably fine to play it like a game like minecraft. And that will be a good day because of the lousy optimization.

V
Vyxyxol 25.10.19

Sidorovich12 wrote:
Reminiscent of Call of Duty advanced warfare after the official release. The engine is the same campaign therefore features of optimizacii similar.
Yeah, same, all the games on one engine is made, even from different developers.
Spoiler[Sarcasm]
The spoiler callofduty engine idTech Popova older dogs, at metro private - 4A engine. Smekaesh?

F
FelSCOM 25.10.19

VanGrey
Andrey Prokhorov, is that you? =))

R
RAZIEL_ 25.10.19

DarkTenshi666
Nothing dropped in, there on norms of rushing, this place is buggy.

D
Dima Kabanec 25.10.19

also noticed

D
DarkTenshi666 25.10.19

RAZIEL_

Well XS in vain not in vain, that is, in the beginning when the roller and the screen comes down and Tom starts to open the door, and this place is buggy? WTF!?

k
kaverin007 25.10.19

maxpayen
I have the same thing,he just punched bucket that he and burns :)))))

j
jekovalov 25.10.19

Phornet
Specify what kind of graphics card. GTX650 or GTX650TI 1 GB 2 GB ?

P
Phornet 25.10.19

jekovalov
GTX650 4GB.

j
jekovalov 25.10.19

Phornet
128 bit is she?

P
Phornet 25.10.19

jekovalov
I honestly don't know.So as not mine.I have long been GTX960 4GB worth it on high with full shading, the game pulls in 70-80 frames (FPS Without a problem).

j
jekovalov 25.10.19

Phornet
full shadeing is above 1.0 cal ?

P
Phornet 25.10.19

jekovalov
Well, there is a ceiling of 4.0 but I have is 1.0 (all Included except so-called shading - not expressed.)Kerf would be on 4.0 - computer would be dead.Then at least if you do not need 1060 1080.

j
jekovalov 25.10.19

Phornet
tesla p40 I tried 4 to put, it is similar to 1080 and the fps drops sharply