3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xStriiim 27.09.20 09:19 pm

Eloy on the left, then on the right (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

It's especially infuriating indoors. It helps to push the sighting and the camera returns to its original position, but constantly press the pancake. Is there a way that Eloy wouldn't go over here to lock the camera?

17 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmsg 27.09.20

It's infuriating, too. All the settings have been clouded, but there is no such option. Maximum - you can pull the camera away. Somewhere read that the developers are aware and kind of correct.
But here rolled out a new patch 1.04 and still nothing that could solve the problem.

x
xStriiim 27.09.20

dmsg
I see. Atp! There are acaca sufferers. And then in other forums advised to go to the optometrist and hangover:)

G
Gera95 27.09.20

xStriiim
This stuff from consoles moved, so initially it was, so no one pays attention.

d
dmsg 27.09.20

I didn't notice such a problem on ps4. Perhaps because of the management of the joystick, and perhaps there it simply was not.
Then I noticed right away. Besides being stupid, Eloy's running crooked for this stuff.
The whole problem is well-known. There is a theme on the English theme on the issue, many people are infuriated. But there are no solutions other than crutches like pressing the right button or playing with a joystick.

l
legusor 27.09.20

it's a wash console camera that doesn't fit in any way. I'm terribly uncomfortable playing with such a camera when the character is close and he's either in the center or on the right. also constantly have to click on the right button mouse.

A
Ababkov Denis 27.09.20

xStriiim
It's the same shit, and I'm the only one who's uncomfortable with the passage.

x
xStriiim 27.09.20

Denis Ababkov wrote:
so far, the only thing that causes inconvenience in passing
Similarly

K
Krio_ru 27.09.20

I thought I had one of these problems. It's not really nice that she's on the right. Just started to pass, I play in the cave girl, it overlaps the whole right side, tobizh somehow not pleasant to play that character on the right, and I see everything on the left.

S
SkyraX 27.09.20

It infuriates me, but I'm constantly clasing the V visor, but it's enough for a while, most of the time the camera stretches behind my left shoulder, not the other way around.

T
TorVolD90 27.09.20

On ps4 is the same. I've only played a couple of times to pay attention to it, it didn't hurt to play.

S
SkyraX 27.09.20

it's so hard to develop an option in the settings to lock behind the left shoulder/right/center

J
Johny Kirpich 27.09.20

In the settings, set the viewing angle at a minimum. Play with a boxing joystick and everything is perfectly adjustable camera position, patch 1.5

S
SkyraX 04.10.20

Well, at least through the confiscations there was no solution to the problem?

S
SkyraX 04.10.20

partial solution to the problem - in the settings of the game instead of the standard review 70 to put 90 or 100, with such a angle of review this problem is much less noticeable

M
Mobilist. 23.12.21

was there a solution to the problem?

M
Marsj 23.12.21

Mobilist.
Change the right / left shoulder manually, there is a special button for this.

d
demotanatas 20.01.23

Marsj
And what is this special button for changing the shoulder?