3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 25.10.19 03:27 am

First impressions of the game (Journey)

Write your first impressions of the game.
28 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 25.10.19

...nonsense talk about me!I love a good game(and I love Havy Rain,Ancharted and generally the plot of the game,not the fighting),but I have not seen a single good review of this game,and for what number of persons my question is standard,so probably for those that don't just stare at the screen for something going-flying...
And what kind of fashion is just that,so Troll?!Something I said is not fact?
If a game is good,then at least one sane review just has to be on the Internet(on YouTube, no looking).Want to challenge-a link to review this mega masterpiece,if you can,you don't have to Troll in my attitude!

p
pavloalex 25.10.19

Don Vladon
Compared....artkhauzwith a normal game with a plot,characters and everything that makes a game a game!

S
Shakal-NOKIA 25.10.19

pavloalex
Honestly, I registered just for the sake of zaminusovali fuck and say that I fully agree with Jack Walters For you it is from that circle of people that are in the gray mass of those hamsters who give more and that 'pokrasivshe' and 'ekshona' more.This is a game for 2-3 hours pass,which it generally may be the review?! This game sit,sink...say,like when you jump from a great height into the ocean.And then,emerges very,OOOOOOOOOOCHEN long dries,and during that pondering such deep understanding of things as God Life/Death Genesis Intimacy/Solitude Excitement/Fear" and many other emotions that just do not understand such a meager gray mass like you all like in your circle.This,I think,I'm done.

w
white64 25.10.19

Cool game and the music in theme. It is possible to relax in the evening, lying on the couch with Joey in the hands))))

p
pavloalex 25.10.19

Shakal-NOKIA
Self-esteem has risen sharply now?
Watched a walkthrough on YouTube (in part). The opinion has not changed - crap.
Someone on the square of Malevich praying, somebody loves abstract art, but this is all heading : zazhralis you, Lord/ companions.
And navydumyvali anything you can imagine, turning gray something crazy masterpiece.

P
Pretecs 25.10.19

Cool game! Near the beginning found a partner with whom we walked together to the end, in the end, even chat online)) Game mandatory for everyone!

R
Reverrius 25.10.19

Passed the PC-version...

Since the release of the game on the PS3 it's been 7 years. And that Journey has finally reached "the Windows".

What is a Journey? This game is an allegory, a classic example of "interactive art". The role of a certain creation, we keep your way to great Grief with shining peak, which rises over the desert, full of echoes of an ancient civilization.

Journey is a stunning experience. Of course, leave it to the PC in 2012 – the effect of passage would be much stronger. All the same time came a lot of different "walking simulators" and other art-games, some of which, including, was inspired by the Journey is console. The level of competition and quality in the indie-niche significantly increased. But even with this in mind, the PC-version of Journey is a very beautiful and memorable project. Unfortunately, very short.

8.5/10

T
Tigra 25.10.19

Reverrius
7 years the game does not spoil. Played yesterday for the third time, as if for the first time.