3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreynab 27.09.20 09:24 pm

"Training: Karha's Sling" - I can't pass the mission (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

It is necessary to get electric charges in 3 Long-terms. The job is activated, but the hits are not counted. Could it be because I sold the sling, and then bought it again to do the job? Or am I doing something wrong?
7 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 27.09.20

it is necessary for three different long-term not just to get, but to throw each of them, filling a strip of electric shock, so that there was a effect of paralysis, then will count.

a
andreynab 27.09.20

legusor
They fall, but it doesn't count, maybe I get in the wrong place?

G
Gera95 27.09.20

legusor wrote:
it's necessary for three different long-terms
you can even one, on the hard they are survivable and one is enough, the main thing that would be a strip of electric shock three times filled, but you have to wait that the icon of the electric shock completely disappeared, only after that to shoot a second time, and in the same way the third time.
andreynab wrote:
They fall, but it doesn't count, maybe I get in the wrong place?
maybe they quickly die from electricity, and the strip just fills up does not have time. Remove the modules from the sling that the damage would be minimal, turn off the cheats for damage if included.

a
andreynab 27.09.20

Gera95
They do not suffer from electricity, only paralyzes. I went to the time when I sold the quest.

U
Unviz 27.09.20

It was similar with explosive slings, not counted sensor bombs.
The spat on passed, after a while tried and began to count.
And try long-term in another place to find or not long-term at all, and these masking they seem to be also suitable for execution.

G
Gera95 27.09.20

andreynab
it should paralyze, electricity. Above the robot the electricity icon should appear. You fill it with mesth bombs until it's fully filled, then it counts. Is the quest active? training jobs if not selected and not active are not counted.
Maybe a bug, even though I didn't get it.

a
andreynab 27.09.20

Did! I decided to try again elsewhere and counted!