3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Name 27.09.20 09:51 pm

Difference in vibration on Xbox One controller

Guys tell me the intensity of vibration on the triggers should be different? I noticed that on lb (left) the vibration seems to make a mechanical sound, and more intense, as if it has a motor, and on the right trigger of the RB vibration as if a soft ale noticeable shaking. Especially this difference is noticeable with a strong vibration, as if all the force and intensity goes to the left side. Is that how it should be?
29 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just-Name 17.11.20

Naclayn
You know, it's kind of a disaster, I took a new gamepad (I was told it was a marriage on the old) New at first was generally silent, but after 3 weeks began again the same, the truth is quieter than yours, but I think in time it will be the same, maybe again the marriage caught. I'm thinking of carrying something again. I do not know if they all have such a disease, but the core has a year of gamepad and it does not make so much noise, works quietly and without complaints.
Decide for sure, but I advise you to take let them change, First: at least the vibration on the new jossty has become more adequate, and the sound is not so loud. Secondly: the price is not small and this is not supposed to be the case- who knows maybe in a month the motor will die completely and it will stop working at all.
If you take it, please describe the result

E
Encessidy 17.11.20

I checked the function in Red Dead Redemption 2 - the left trigger vibrates only if you aim, thanks to it you can feel every bullet sent. When talking to characters, the vibrating is not activated.

N
Naclayn 19.11.20

Just-Name
Yesterday I took it, now I called, asked in what games manifested. Well, it feels like the guy doesn't see the problem. X-5 it seems to say everything works no problem. I've seen a couple more reviews of the xbox controller, there are also such sounds, xz well for the norm it's n.p. I for example played in the forse without headphones, eventually just fills up this ringing.

J
Just-Name 19.11.20

Naclayn
Yes, of course the sound infuriates, without headphones to play at all is not pleasant, there should be no such sounds, you can see just a party with the last revision with marriage, I say sidekick took a year and a half ago, still plays, and he does not have such a sound, but even when I changed at first too, too, the sound of this vile was not, I was already happy. You'd show them the video, let them just look at this proge, and I'd see them, and I'd see them on the phone, they'd be saying, "Let's hear."

N
Naclayn 02.12.20

Just-Name
OakSorcerer
All the same, I texted that the equipment was ready for extradition, but they found no defects in my case.

N
Naclayn 02.12.20

Just-Name
The result - took from the service center as "defects are not found." Went to a regular store, said I want to return, gave the conclusion of the service center that "tipo" all the gamepad tested without problem, and I returned all my 4000r.
To take again the gamepad did not decide, revered reviews and forums, so there are so many problems. Or you have to open the store and check everything on the spot. I'd rather do that when there are discounts. Because in some games is much more pleasant to play on the gamepad than on the club with a mouse.
If I buy more, I'll probably write it off)

J
Just-Name 02.12.20

Naclayn
I agree when you play on the controller completely different impressions. Maybe on the gamepad from the new generation will be less problems) well at least returned, okay, if you decide to write)

N
Naclayn 02.12.20

Just-Name
And hello. In short decided on this money, or rather even less, to take sdd. So my theme with the controller is completely closed.

n
nikchete2 22.12.20

woo brothers, this is also a problem ... But after sc, I filled it once, now enta shit, and again be lazy ...