3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 27.09.20 09:54 pm

For those who have the game flying out on the initial optimization screen (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

The same was the problem. I decided quite simply. You need to enlarge (or create, if not at all) a swap file so that it is at least 4-8 GB
1. Open the conductor, click PKM on THIS COMPUTER (or, MY COMPUTER), in the appeared menu choose properties.
2. In the appeared window clicked on the right on THE ADD PARAMETER SYSTEM
3. In the system property window, on the ADD tab, in the PLACE section, press the PARAMETER button.
4.In the option of THE WORLD, chooses the TAB ADD and, in the section OF THE WORLD, click on the BUTTON CHANGE button.
4. Next, remove the mark near the item Automatically select the volume of the swap file. Select the system drive from the list, and then select the size item.
5. In the original size (MB) line, specify the minimum size of the swap file, and in the line Maximum Size (MB) enter the amount you allow the system to use on the hard drive for virtual memory. Values should be listed in megabytes (1GB q 1,024 MBytes).
Next press on Set, OK, Apply, OK, OK and, Reboot your computer
All. After the restart, the game is optimized for 10-15 minutes once, after which you can safely play the optimization screen will no longer be.
I have a swap file on the same disk as the game. And the size of the swap file I set 16,000 Mbytes... I just didn't want to overload the comp once again if the game was played again.
All. Good luck.
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

SwedovSandr
Win 10 file swap itself raises:

I've got 2GB on display.

S
SwedovSandr 27.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
And how is it? Is there a flight at the auto-lift? :)
I described what helped me get rid of the relegation. many have such a problem

d
dehis901 27.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
I'm flying out after 50 and 1% what to do help

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

dehis901
What's going on?
I have a pirate version 1.0.There was... Today, 1.04 people were taken to the license

d
dilat 27.09.20

If the game is on HDD, and vinda on SSD, where do you need to change the swap file?

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

dilat
Where the disc S.I always changed there.

S
SwedovSandr 27.09.20

dehis901
Did you do as I described? I've got a 50% current in the area of a bug. I increased the swap file and the game went

S
SwedovSandr 27.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
By the way, I had the swap file completely turned off, because I thought that the pumping and figs are not needed with 16 gigs of operative))))

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

SwedovSandr
RAM consumption in games has increased

S
SwedovSandr 27.09.20

Denis Kyokushin
Think so... if you consider that without a swap the game threw out a mistake somewhere on 50% optimization, pure RAM requires 32 giga. And in the system requirements costs only 8.)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 27.09.20

SwedovSandr
Watch the focus-pocus:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Note: RX580 videos and ultra settings, and RAM is less eaten than in screens with HD7950 and average graphics settings
Detroit is an example, because there is no way to compare Horaizon on RX580.But Horizona also decently eats RAM at 7950.It turns out that on weaker cards the demand of RAM is higher in these two games

d
dehis901 27.09.20

SwedovSandr
yes but the fatale is coming out.

d
dehis901 27.09.20

SwedovSandr
I too increased the file of the pumping and cherry bug fatal era and all

S
SwedovSandr 27.09.20

dehis901
Weird. I did as I described on a weak RX 550 graphics card with two gigs in all. and the toy flies scake on a minimal... When you start, just comes out a warning that the video memory is small.

d
dilat 27.09.20

dehis901
Did the comp reboot?

A
AmonSun92 27.09.20

Thank you, sort of helped to 16GB of physical memory put another 16 swap files, and stood by the choice of system and flew out with a bug.

A
Ashley33 27.09.20

It is wrong to hit a dude - in wine10 really, when there is 1 gig (on the recommendation of the system) - flies even with 16 RAM, and put from the canopy 25 gigs - everything goes well.

B
Biocity 27.09.20

fly out started on the wood version 456.38. And before that it was normal.

d
dehis901 01.11.20

SwedovSandr
SwedovSandr
put not helped my chorocterists comp intel core 5 3470 4gb of operatives and 240 GB per sd

d
dehis901 01.11.20

and the rx 470 graphics card