3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 27.09.20 09:54 pm

For those who have the game flying out on the initial optimization screen (Horizon: Zero Dawn)

The same was the problem. I decided quite simply. You need to enlarge (or create, if not at all) a swap file so that it is at least 4-8 GB
1. Open the conductor, click PKM on THIS COMPUTER (or, MY COMPUTER), in the appeared menu choose properties.
2. In the appeared window clicked on the right on THE ADD PARAMETER SYSTEM
3. In the system property window, on the ADD tab, in the PLACE section, press the PARAMETER button.
4.In the option of THE WORLD, chooses the TAB ADD and, in the section OF THE WORLD, click on the BUTTON CHANGE button.
4. Next, remove the mark near the item Automatically select the volume of the swap file. Select the system drive from the list, and then select the size item.
5. In the original size (MB) line, specify the minimum size of the swap file, and in the line Maximum Size (MB) enter the amount you allow the system to use on the hard drive for virtual memory. Values should be listed in megabytes (1GB q 1,024 MBytes).
Next press on Set, OK, Apply, OK, OK and, Reboot your computer
All. After the restart, the game is optimized for 10-15 minutes once, after which you can safely play the optimization screen will no longer be.
I have a swap file on the same disk as the game. And the size of the swap file I set 16,000 Mbytes... I just didn't want to overload the comp once again if the game was played again.
All. Good luck.
28 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwedovSandr 01.11.20

dehis901
You have operatives, friend, very little ... I have 16GB, and then the flights were without a swap file...

k
kTeNoLoGy 04.11.20

SwedovSandr
win10 2004 16oper gtx980ti 3600prou, drova poslednie , ne rabotaet tvoi metod((

k
kTeNoLoGy 04.11.20

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1151640/eventcomments/2966141980984632323?ctp=6
Many still do not work, and can not even run!

S
SwedovSandr 04.11.20

kTeNoLoGy
So you're doing something wrong... Again, I even ran the game on the RX 550 with 2 gigs in all and, on an old, slow HDD drive

d
dehis901 04.11.20

SwedovSandr
Well, you have a budget allows you to buy such a computer with such a memory

S
SwedovSandr 05.11.20

dehis901 doesn't necessarily change the whole comp. it's enough to change the operative... Sjas looked - 2 bars of 8 gigs cost no more than 6 thousand. You can buy one bar for 8, then another one just like that. I don't have the same budget... I collected the comp piece by piece. two weeks ago I put the last point - bought the first :)) for the sake of cyberpunk :)

l
lightspeed 08.11.20

Hello everyone, helped by the way SwedovSandr
Speck:fx8300, rx460, 8gb of ooz. I had to update the wind and the driver (old). The swap file increased to 25GB. (with an increase of up to 16gb of hard lags).

U
Uchixa_madarame 23.12.21

HELPED THANKS CONSTANTLY IN THE GAME there was a critical failure, swapping disk C helped ...