3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corydoras 25.10.19 03:30 am

The vote. Amendment of the rules of fair pvp (Diablo 2)

The responses from the previous theme, it was decided to hold a vote on the following items.
Do You consider it necessary:
1. The ban on the use of shadow master?
2. The ban on the use of the subject marrowwalk boots?
Vote: in front of my post - means that You are against the amendment, respectively, "+ " means You make changes on the items above.
Also, for honesty vote you must leave a comment where You can write for or against (you can paint).
42 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 25.10.19

1. Against. No need to ban the primary weapon of the class because some are not able to cope with it. Those who play against the aces is able, claims to sm no. It's certainly not in the master, and the skill level of pvp. And frankly, outrageous skill to beat assassins in many builds is not required.
By the way, the analogy you can begin to prohibit the spirits (are induced and kill yourself. From them, opponents of shadow master, you, too, dies), recast wolves the druid (and because of them you also dies. The familiar stack the same cheats. The player does not control them) and many more.

2. Against bug, fixed blizzami more than a decade ago, you need to fix on the server, and not to create artificial limitations in the form of rules. Especially after a 3+ year season, when no one in their right mind would pump my necro for such artificial restrictions.

y
yok0o 25.10.19

1. The ban on the use of shadow master?
Against.
Asya is not strong shadow, and a mind of blastem. There is no sense of touch cm for ASEK playing on the server a bit, 90% of them play really do not know how and problems with them are not present. Cutting shadow ACE will die one of the main playable classes. Despite the fact that while working wsg ( where some kind of fixed it already ) stunlock not IMBA.
2. The ban on the use of the subject marrowwalk boots?
Against.
- If fixes something on the server level
- Nobody is going to siphon necro in the end of the season
- Moreover, nobody is going to pump non-ladder necro
- In fact not track with moderki for pvp moderator can not see the names of objects, but only blanks. Make show item before each battle is not OK.

Overall, at the moment all rules are fairly balanced. I'd rather be working on antipassive rules, as well as the resolution BO without unit by default ( without the ability to ban caste BO opponent ).
Whining about the fact that CTE is available only for the wealthy should immediately be ignored, and whining about FPK for the rich...

S
Savonarol1 25.10.19

1. Against. Aces are always played with shadow, and all was norms.
2. Against. Nobody's going to siphon necro in the end of the season, it doesn't work.

B
Believein 25.10.19

Against. On what basis? Adequate allegations that the wizard is stronger than certain other skills missing. Each character class has its drawbacks and advantages. The barb - Bo, the necro - spiritualists have paladin - desync, the druid - the familiar stack, sorci - EU Amazon - Dodge. If you are going to remove the benefits of the assassin, then think about the fact to remove their own and other classes.

Coloradan with the author RainInTheNight,no experience against this character class does not give any right to anybody to claim that shadow master has been removed from fair pvp. At the time, I 95ЕС of Corky battered nerves notably, I now have to go to the forum to complain that this skill removed from pvp ? Then, in principle, the EU die as a pvp build.

T
T-Fox 25.10.19

But handles have not tried to catch stunlock? Traps with chaos was a strong opponent and when 1 MB was rocked when not delved into the mechanics of the shade. Well, it's okay, subjektivna. Everywhere play crapsey free aimom, there is no option to argue.
But Murrow nobody pofiksit on PG, so the ban and again ban. Let the whiners(corran, but the truth) to learn how to pump the Persians.

3m3m 25.10.19

T-Fox
assa ne imba, hiskill esli ti, to ti i na druide nagnew ososina

y
yok0o 25.10.19

3m3m
the Nuba possible, but PG at equal skill do not succeed...
But it should not be. In диабле2 even balance format rock-scissors-paper and in any case can not seek to equalize all classes.

f
firkax 25.10.19

yok0o wrote:
In диабле2 even balance format rock-scissors-paper and in any case can not seek to equalize all classes.
Wow, didn't expect to see this sensible idea from facit player.

D
DELETEEND 25.10.19

1)mapmem here do not care. Yes he is infuriating at times, but it used to have..
It is, for the test, you have a tournament or two without masters....

If the warrior was thicker in terms of resists and armor, or delay on the castes of the shadows were less, issues would have never happened..
But the problem that he was not to stack, but automind of the blast,
although varioram can also fun things to do like 100% MB 1.5 screen and traps tudazhe., instead of a random TP around the enemy.. and you can not maxing mind blast,
but they have buttons to push(

yok0o wrote:
Cutting shadow ACE will die one of the main playable classes
)) but
yok0o wrote:
Asya is not strong shadow, and a mind of blactam
)

2) for the hotfix on the server... If odmenu do not care, you can rules, but only gently so as not to leave the necro in the open..
the character is one of the strongest in pvp and good in PVM, it's unclear what the motives driving this bug..

That would not pump nonladder necro, I had to make this big in the public domain) and nl pvp is not the most popular discipline in the battle of runas and tournaments. I play mostly Fofana, those who do not will be pumped.

Savonarol1 wrote:
the end of the season
Sho infa ? I just started wigs led (

y
yok0o 25.10.19

firkax
obvious things can contradict wishlist, it's natural...

C
CONFLICT-OFFICIAL 25.10.19

Anyway these bugs give a good boost. Fixes necessary, but not deny rules OFC
1.+ (disable mind blast by 20, shadow mastera xD)
2.+

y
yok0o 25.10.19

DELETEEND wrote:
but
it's about the fact that the shadow is not wiscondin, and the familiar stack, which need subtle charms

y
yok0o 25.10.19

CONFLICT-OFFICIAL wrote:
Anyway these bugs give a good boost.
with the same success should be banned / cut other bugs, such as desanka, VSG, VSM, namaka, a/t
And Yes, how the moderator will know yuzaetsya master or varior? At the client level alert new cut? Who would this even do...

f
firkax 25.10.19

DELETEEND wrote:
not quite clear the motives driving this bug..
Well, I also not clear. And if motives then no one scored on any bug. If the bug is not scored - it would have corrected. Not scoring, not fixed - so not a bug and works as intended.
Actually due to some circumstances that I know of but I will not open, it becomes even more obvious that this is a desirable mechanic.

C

yokOo, of course you need, but this is not about pg. K/t, VSG, VSM, desync and so this is already a feature, and these bugs yuzayutsya all classes. And here we are talking about specific bugs, amplifying only those of the Persians. That's if the druid stack itself paracast did or cyclone.

C

Or rather, he uses the same Draper VSM, VSG, K/t, nameloc and AGR xD

S
Smetanka dlya firka 25.10.19

Both against. The reasons are obvious, nothing new in the topic I won't write.

Don't know what guided coridors asking the same question two topics in a row. Despite the fact that this issue was discussed back in January, it is the third such topic in six months. It is not clear what should be changed. If the author does not know how to Google, you'd get it with a link https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/pvp/obsuzhdenie_izmenenij_pravil_fair_pvp-972315/

Advise the author to go the right way - by removing the prohibitions, and not inventing a new one. It advanced can something affect, not whining about they might be and cut.

y
yok0o 25.10.19

CONFLICT-OFFICIAL
Shadow is not a bug, but the mechanics, everything works as intended
For mV firk wrote above)

C

yok0o, nobody says that shadow it is a bug, a shadow with 20 MB bug. firk himself there up to something, and works...

S
Smetanka dlya firka 25.10.19

CONFLICT-OFFICIAL
Shadow with MB 20 the same bug as Dodge 70++%

The only bug that should be banned at the fair is the stormshield. The same boost from marvakov feels it is in the block, because the Bon armor by 20, and the block is the wildest miles of IMBA against the Persians, all the other bonuses from the minor bug. That's where IMBA so IMBA.