3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corydoras 25.10.19 03:30 am

The vote. Amendment of the rules of fair pvp (Diablo 2)

The responses from the previous theme, it was decided to hold a vote on the following items.
Do You consider it necessary:
1. The ban on the use of shadow master?
2. The ban on the use of the subject marrowwalk boots?
Vote: in front of my post - means that You are against the amendment, respectively, "+ " means You make changes on the items above.
Also, for honesty vote you must leave a comment where You can write for or against (you can paint).
42 Comments
Sort by:
y
yok0o 25.10.19

I agree for the SS. Don't have an item for the pool to counter almost zero pricey beavers, amok, druids, and winow.

C
CONFLICT-OFFICIAL 25.10.19

Alas, Dodge work with chance when shadow spam on a CD. And only avoid reaches 70%. No need to compare these 2 different things.
Here is the SS forbid it is another matter.

M
MOWHOCTu 25.10.19

1. Against. With equal skill, the AC is no stronger than a necromancer.
2. Against. BUT bug need to fix at the server level, and not because of the great damage of SPIRA and spirit, and because embogo armor, which block the Assembly does not stand a chance to win individual Damerow with equal skill.

N
NoneOne2010 25.10.19

ban asasina on fire pvp and all.

E
Eleganza 25.10.19

1. Here it would be appropriate to decrease the level of mind blast on the server side.
Of course, we can't go against the majority and remove the wizard. There are triploid and without masters to play? Nevazmojna! For so many years played.
The assassin and without a shadow super strong and handles all slingplasty, it is actually is useless and does nothing. But the shadow removed (not all, but only the master) does not, in fact going to die one of the main playable classes. KEK.

2. Positively banning rules. Categorically opposed to fix the server-side. Already wrote about this, a bug or a feature, anyway this better to be than not to be. There are many uses and fair - only one of them; just for the sake of fair to remove the trick with the boots for all players of server is not necessary. In addition, if (1) is not implemented then (2) to touch, too, should not, let it remain as it is.

Spoilers maniacs, in combination are wealthy scammers offer to stop to get into the fair and to create your own League of the FPC. Enjoy there fun with any rules. Because with things like the Bo and non-block, it will not be fair pvp. Well, the maximum possible UAC hammer to allow.

y
yok0o 25.10.19

Eleganza
For PVM players and chat fighters should create a League vote and there to talk.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 25.10.19

yok0o
So why haven't you created?

y
yok0o 25.10.19

Grenaa Morningstar
Because you there with a friend burst in and embarrass yourself along the way Sechkarev the entire League, as it is with fair pvp happened (

S
Smetanka dlya firka 25.10.19

Apparently produktiv in this topic is not expected.

Not to conduct a survey or vote among the players on the subject of what they need, why make a third topic about murawaki with shadow master. Perhaps it will push for the tournament.
No, no changes in the rules of the tournament will not be affected.

Eleganza wrote:
FPC-maniacs, in combination are wealthy scammers offer to stop to get into the fair and to create your own League of the FPC. Enjoy there fun with any rules. Because with things like the Bo and non-block, it will not be fair pvp. Well, the maximum possible UAC hammer to allow.
What blatant nonsense people are ready to write for months, but would not alter ESCO. She died on 0-3 all tournaments from necro, it's a great excuse to change something in the end. Still so much negativity, in all positions, not to mention the slander and insults. Advise administrator of pvp to draw the imputation on the inappropriate behavior of colleagues.
Although, trying to be ironic on the subject of pvp from Englander above in the same post, look even worse.

And none of the main dude did not write that the bug thumb then six months, applies not only to marvakov, but generally only with the charges. Nobody go into the question, all just whining about a non-existent problem.

Put a hundred, that the topic doesn't even know generally what is bug.

S

Written below is not offtopic, it still relates to the topic because I wanted to voice my opinion on this issue and make the offer, but I was deprived of this opportunity.

A little background.
I ask so coridors in PM questions about pvp and its plans, after having received a promise that the answers will be, and the answers I get, but get ignore.
Well, if I ignore and have no possibility to ask permission to publish, especially in correspondence, there is nothing that has not already been announced publicly, publish for history another proof of competence.

There are questions about the activities and plans, and incomprehensible answers, in the style of someone you know, is not substantive, but it is better not to upload, don't break.
The flood essentially I give reasoned arguments with examples, in the hope for a productive continuation of the dialogue at least in this direction, since it's not. Expect day - no answer. Next:

y
yok0o 25.10.19

Dober
worthy
Oh

D
DuSoN1989 25.10.19

Against Against ! why create weak characters ?you just have to fall a lot, that would play standards and then somebody will think that oath of druids is a bug and will start a thread and then what do we do ?

i
ixdon 25.10.19

yok0o wrote:
- Nobody is going to siphon necro in the end of the season
What makes you think that it's the end of the season? Here I somehow think that Reshetov will not do more

y
yok0o 25.10.19

ixdon
it's possible
means under the end of his near-death experience :)

i
irknet 25.10.19

1. for, just because SM kastet mind blast a few screens from himself just in the nick of the enemy. Reservations in the style of this is my familiar and he is strong not custom MB is not appropriate as a minimum, and to compare this with the same familiar-a stack of druid would be wrong. Either make a limit on the level of this skill (sm), or cut the skill at the software level (so in fair games range mb was not so great). More inclined to the second option.
Skill in pvp not being here at all, if that*

2. Do not care at all If you want to do balance and produce various kinds of patches, it's time to think about automation (auto-limitation), which will automatically limit certain skills (or their properties) on the set standards.
To come up with rules to limit the player in the choice of those or other belongings is not the norm OFC ;D

y
yok0o 25.10.19

irknet wrote:
Either make a limit on the level of this skill (sm)
he swings for 1 :(

irknet wrote:
or cut the skill at the software level (so in fair games range mb was not so great). More inclined to the second option.
he believe it?
irknet wrote:
If you want to have balance and to release various patches, it's time to think about automation (auto-limitation), which will automatically limit certain skills (or their properties) on the set standards.
!!!

i
irknet 25.10.19

yok0o wrote:
he swings for 1 :(
I'm no expert, but to me someone rubbed it that ranged mb depend on the level of sm

S

irknet
Shadow is a Lite version of the Persian and everything depends on your buildup. Therefore, the option to cut the levels of the skills are excluded.

T
Torum. 25.10.19

Take away cripsy AGR and this garbage will not exist as a class. I'm in.

p
pirya 25.10.19

The strongest pvp Persians now Yes - Asuka and NCR. Therefore it plays most (who knows). Druids: they replaced the necro with his bugs boots (when this was known to most, before the necro swung by Hyde of herdsa, as it should be) and par - who well with no other with no problems: ACU - smears, forty - smears, paladins, or smeared, druid or smeared, with a barb no problem (I'm not talking about a Ghost) and druid smears, only necro her sometimes create problems. As for necro - the same thing that I listed, only EU arkami his trouble, but Asok rides, that's all. So I for!
Disprove my assertion! My ask is ready.