3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 25.10.19 03:31 am

How do you like the gameplay ? (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Well, we waited for the first geympleyya. What are your impressions ?
39 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 21.10.20

Anton Revyakin
just at the very last difficulty. As noted above, the fighter is broken here, and the timing is probably including. wanted to do interesting like Soules games, but hands from the assworkers. It's better to just make a slasher, not a souls game. Thought probably - well, you need to make a crooked management and it will be difficult as Dark Soules, a cool hardcore game will turn out. Well, gamers are not fools, all understood. Yes, jumping on the wall and all sorts of climbing in general quiet horror. Also probably thought "let's acrobatics and elements as in Ancharted" and it turned out "as always."

S
STRengths 21.10.20

I actually did not follow the development, and the next garbage-copier souls like well, just did not expect, it was quite unexpected, when the first time in the circle of meditation sat down and immediately disappointed in the game, as always thrown all the garbage mechanics - bonfires, respaving mobs, a limited number of first aid kits between check-ponts, pumping which you do not particularly strengthen. The fight itself is the same slasher with parry and ovary, but with all but a couple of additional ways and forces nothing special ... on a slight difficulty just tease enemies, at maximum they are already you - you care stupidly because the first aid kits end sooner or later, and you can not get away with the checkpoint, in other unsurprising.
P.S. (I have nothing against the sauces themselves, I hate copycats like Remnant: From the Ashes and The Surge)

A
Ashley33 21.10.20

A mixture of PrincePers, TombRider and Darksows in the VV universe. Boring, but tolerable ... Not enough exploitation - guts and guts, even "secrets" - and those are just in yet another gut. While the three planets have passed, green with frogs, another green with criss and gloomy with sisters (or rather brethies), I really hope for a greater abundance of secrets near the end, and ideally generally on high-end content - for example a secret planet with a bunch of complex bosses or something like that. And so - mobs are very little for action, point fights with a rat - such a thing for colorfulness, many of these rolls around the mob fed up even in DS.

R
RuslanMando 21.10.20

I went to the game at the maximum complexity stupid riveting will not help, all the bosses had to beat one single tactic, waiting for you to beat in any other way.

S
Specik 21.10.20

If I want a parkour, I'll go to the Tomb Rider, why so much parkour here? bored, demolished.

K
Keny555 21.10.20

Played male with the next... Gayplay is here, but what a fig, I play on the max of complexity. Timings are broken, hitboxes knows what (and I still sin on Sekiro). It is easy to care from the attacks of mini-bosses, who like a magnet on you fly. It would be better to slash a good blind, or at least as Force Unleashed on the edge, there at least it was possible to knead in places. In short, xs, from soul-like games tired for a long time as, for dull and such a chip with the gameplay of norms was only in the souls themselves (well, and Bloodborn), because in a novelty, the style of such, etc., and so the whole game is reduced to "hit - dodged (either jump, or a hole) - ran near the enemy - used force (if) Well, you look to not be hit at least once, because that's all (on the max of difficulties). I think from the grand master to the complexity of the master to put for the ass from such gameplay burns (and not from complex enemies, but from the system of combat). In a word - not so much.

Z
Zver790 21.10.20

"I think from the grand master to the difficulty of the master to put for the ass from such gameplay burns"
Are you right!!! Don't make my mistake and don't go all the way to the grand. And I like it with confidence, and I can write with confidence! The last boss me up, what a snag.... I thought of giving her a vanshot jerk with animac in a fraction of a second, which she casts in miles, and in the renja, getting to you through the whole arena with a car-guide. I love the dark soul game. And yes, there are such shoals, but mostly with the bosses, and here the whole game is like that.

M
MrGrave 21.10.20

Since last year - the release of the 2nd - there has been no game that so hooked me. The fight, though sharp, but spectacular and in it all the possibilities are balanced and push to use the entire available arsenal, which can not be said about Sekiro where to win enough to beat the block button (I checked - works). There is contact in the battle, and battles with Jedi bosses and hunters are felt a billion times better than any duel from the Academy thanks to the animations and reactions of the characters to the blows. Characters do not bunny-hope on the location of waving a checker, and fight and it is felt.
I'm probably going to be blamed on the local gamedev experts, but I don't care. I didn't expect anything good, but I was pleasantly impressed and I pass the buzz of every minute spent in the game. I play a grand master.

Z
Zver790 21.10.20

"Edr2 - there was no game that so hooked me"
What?
"The battle, though sharp, but spectacular and in it all the possibilities are balanced and push to use the entire available arsenal"
Spectacular! In the past games, the Jedi were in good hands, and then you run away from the troupe with an electric stick.
"There is contact in battle, and battles with Jedi bosses and hunters are felt a billion times better than any duel from the Academy thanks to the animations and reactions of the characters to the blows."
What do you say or more accurately write? It's like a weapon for a sec cutting everything, not taking off a 5% hg mobik.
"what can not be said about Sekiro where to win enough to beat the block button (I checked - works)"
Where does it work????????????? On genicitiro, or what was his name, or on the final boss, or on the owl, or on the owl in a dream, or........? It only works on the weak bosics and on ordinary opponents.

M
MrGrave 21.10.20

Zver790
The first "expert" pulled up. Before writing something, study punctuation and spelling. I'd love to be in a discourse with you, but I can't even read your message. Good.

Z
Zver790 21.10.20

MrGrave
Oh, yes, I believed you.

K
Keny555 21.10.20

Zver790
I do. Especially about rolls and evasion. With parry I have more or less (since once passed Ninja Gaiden 2-3 and it is very difficult, especially the second), but also sometimes just the blow is missed, as if the animation does not correspond to the impact itself. Yet the evasion button itself, what clever it apart from the sprint did, why not make 1 button on the sprint outside of the fight and dodge in the fight. As a result, I often press the wrong key... Also, power sometimes just doesn't work. You hit the enemy with such a shock wave, and his hair does not sway (and it is not the boss))

M
MLShadow 21.10.20

Not only that simply dragged from everywhere game mechanics, so also managed to make the most crooked (who would doubt) copypaste combat system DS, the character is not felt at all, after each action you need a pause that would make the next. You can not 2 times parry in a row, at best there will be a block, there is no normal evasion, rolling on x2 pressing a button, if the enemy runs at you by force attack, then 50% fly into it. Any action of the enemy will become a character, and it is impossible to do anything at all, even a rat can the kombuha, and already if there are more than two. Capturing a goal is generally a separate conversation, what scum of the game into the game does switching the target to the movement of the mouse? You need to beat the hands with a hammer for such a thing, seriously, it is even impossible to disable, if two enemies and hit one, the sight is sure to switch to another, as a result of the years is constantly put under attack, and he tries to strike at a distant target. There is also a short sword syndrome, when the enemy crawls backwards, and the character can not get it because he can not properly move forward and attack, but only conducts a combo of 3 strokes with a stop at the end. All this because the game is stupidly curved, the sprint can be knocked out, the action does not work, in general the gayplay is full bottom and well they would have made a normal combat system, but the development is simply not capable of more than jumping on bungee and running on walls.

M
MadHamsterHead 21.10.20

MrGrave
MrGrave wrote:
what can not be said about Sekiro where to win enough to beat the block button (I checked - works)
You either haven't played Sekiro at all and you're repeating the words of some school-flyer, or you haven't even gotten to the first boss who's annihiling you for your block-making. Even Genicythiro, whose entire fight is built on constant parrys and blocks, will not let you mindlessly call the block.
The battle in the Jedi is broken, the block almost does not work, parryings do not make sense in fights with bosses, the end of the broadcast is unknown why there is and what is the point of shooting it, if it is in the moment of recovery, and after its downing no finishes can not be done, the enemy just remains open to a couple of ordinary blows. Evasions work only on small opponents, sometimes do not understand when to evade, because the animation of attacks is shit. And the further you play, the more crooked and crooked this fighter.

MLShadow
about the mouse straight to the point, how many times I died from the fact that the target flew to another enemy, just because I moved the mouse by a millimeter. And if you're surrounded, it's just a merry-go-round.

C
Chabster 21.10.20

The game is another garbage from EA for children. Parkour gets bored after the 5th wall, riddles too. Getting out of the ass cards back to the ship is a waste of time. The fight sucks, there is a discount between the joystick and the actions of the character, which occur with an incomprehensible delay. I played 6-8 hours and I don't want to play any more - it's boring. Even the DMC5 is more interesting to pass.

S
SpRiTe007 21.10.20

Play on the Jedi Grand Master, casuals... it's hell just.
Not only that you pass 100 times the weak initial hero the same place, because they are lashes as not to do, and also kill with 1-2 strokes.
But I did pass and
Spoiler of Vader'... It was cool!

S
StormX07 21.10.20

I pass with the dualshock4 controller on pc

Great game, great gameplay.
Learn to fend off punches and in a way.

r
ryazanov_13 20.08.22

That's terrible. Running on a double shift, my finger already hurts from such control.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 20.08.22

Weak gameplay. Not worked out.