3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egtoz 25.10.19 03:31 am

How do you like the gameplay ? (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

Well, we waited for the first geympleyya. What are your impressions ?
39 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hulk Crsiston 25.10.19

there is no dynamics but the animation rules! I like the game batlfront 2 2к17 with their GTF is better!

S
Setesh 25.10.19

Egtoz wrote:
What are your impressions ?
razocharovyvayutsya

F
Flavius Eugenius 25.10.19

Don't know, because every time I turn on the recording of gameplay with a presentation and immediately passing out.

s
saa0891 25.10.19

Very disappointed the fight will be for casual (how do these Ganduras zadolbali) and the lack of stealth mechanics,the choice for the dark and the bright side which would have affected the plot too, I think should not count,according to the approach chosen and developed.

l
legusor 25.10.19

the fight kind of boring, and the game – and did not clear.

i
ilechko.denis 25.10.19

Good game.

U
Undead swordsman 25.10.19

Too early to tell, we were shown a small passage, not impressed, but not disappointed.

U

saa0891
《Very disappointed the fight will be for casual (how do these Ganduras zadolbali) 》
You would have made another dark souls? To be honest, I'm sick of clones soulshow. The developers have no obligation to cater to your preferences.

《on the dark and choose the light side which would have affected the plot I think, too do not expect》
Why? The authors weave history into the overall Canon, and selection more than not appropriate. Moreover, what is the reason for a hero choose the dark side?

s
saa0891 25.10.19

Undead swordsman wrote:
You would have made another dark souls?
I would have made the fight interesting and challenging enemies,not dull zaklikivanie for kazualov.

Undead swordsman wrote:
To be honest, I'm sick of clones soulshow.
What is not seen in these clones,and it would be better if it was really a clone of the souls with its elements and chips than the crap that showed me.

Undead swordsman wrote:
Why? The authors weave history into the overall Canon, and selection more than not appropriate. Moreover, what is the reason for a hero choose the dark side?
Hmm,really what to make the story and gameplay at least some choice and variety,and then we wonder why are such games.

U

saa0891
《What is not seen these clones》
Yes? Lodrs of the fallen, bloodborn, Nioh, The surge, immortal unchaned, darksiders 3. And Yes, the fight will be in solso dull zaklikivanie with adjusting to the timings and animations there is even worse than in this demo.

《and it would be better if it was really a clone of souls》
In the income statement.

《 with its elements and chips than the crap that showed me.》
The game no one force you not drive.

《Hmm,really what to make the story and gameplay at least some choice and variety》
Really, why? The authors are not obliged to drawvariability in the game, which is not RPG. Linearity does not make the story bad.

《and then we wonder why are such games.》
What? Again, the authors are not obliged to draw variability in the game, which is not RPG. Linearity does not make the story bad.

s
saa0891 25.10.19

Undead swordsman wrote:
Lodrs of the fallen, bloodborn, Nioh, The surge, immortal unchaned
As it is not enough games in the genre to talk about another clone.

Undead swordsman wrote:
darksiders 3
Spoiler

Undead swordsman wrote:
And Yes, the fight will be in solso dull zaklikivanie with adjusting to the timings and animations there is even worse than in this demo.
Just in solso need it to learn the timings,the strokes and tactics of the enemies and bosses,choose appropriate weapons and armor in the Fallen Jedi Order this is a stupid,casual zaklikivanie,as it can be considered more interesting and better in my head does not fit.

Undead swordsman wrote:
In the income statement.
Just a concrete argument.

Undead swordsman wrote:
The game no one force you not drive.
What the crap,the topic is about the gameplay and I wrote that I did not like.

Undead swordsman wrote:
Really, why? The authors are not obliged to drawvariability in the game, which is not RPG. Linearity does not make the story bad.
Then that game where there is a choice in the story and missions which affect further developments and he makes the game much more interesting and variable,the authors do not fucking do,the essence is not in it.And let me tell you a secret,not only in RPGs have similar elements.

Undead swordsman wrote:
Again, the authors are not obliged to draw variability in the game, which is not RPG. Linearity does not make the story bad.
Yes, I have long understood that simplicity and catalinotto in games you completely satisfied.

L
L303 25.10.19

Negative, the most common shuterok, I don't see the difference with other games, especially since it does not go to any comparison with the legendary Academy, if it will cost 1500 rubles and more, it is definitely not worth it, it cost 300 rubles on sale at the throat 450r

D
DeNoizZze 25.10.19

Incidentally, how's this for a twist: GG is Snook? Naturally, the new trilogy Sosna itself, Snoc merged, but the game, on the glories of developers is Canon. And since Snook taught hack, it is logical to assume that he had the power and could easily live up to the events of the film. Che think?

v
vitalik76 25.10.19

I personally think that gameplay game Prince of Persia with a lightsaber similar. And the main character Eden versio from battlfront 2 lapped. Also with the droid on the back. In other words, the cranberry, from the world of star wars. But I think the success of the game is not in danger, even if in practice it will be HS. There is no choice, and on bezrybe and the HS will get picked up.

A
A_jak 21.10.20

The combat system here is clearly not like in Souls games and with them. Anyone who has played such games, knows what salt, will understand. Combat in this game in general is not next to, stupid mash-button, skill here is not needed, stupid pounding of buttons as on arcade games, unfortunately.
PS played almost all of the souls-like games, starting with the progenitor of the genre Demon's Souls (on PS3).

A
Anton Revyakin 21.10.20

A_jak Well, if the lightest difficulty is probably so)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 21.10.20

A_jak wrote:
stupid pounding buttons as on arcade games, unfortunately.
Played with an hour on the lung and made a refaund)

v
vitalik76 21.10.20

On the heavy there, too, joy is not enough, because each fight has to replay once 10, and with the bosses can be and a hundred attempts to do. Plus checkpoints are not in front of all bosses are located.

S
ShiHou 21.10.20

The most accurate description of the combat - dull plugging. No fantasy, no variety. After millions of slashers like GOW and the same Castellania, it's just a pensioner's fighter. Add to this the curve system of betting and blocks - and you can go hang. The ancient Jedi Knight also had a more thoughtful combat. It's just gloom, not combat. Boring, sad, uninteresting. Bosses don't really save the situation. You don't have to think at all, just jerk off the joystick or the clav that would have time to wave the camera in the right position. Bosses are dumb as traffic jams, with a blunt set of actions.
And the complexity of the game all that changes - so it reduces the already curve timing, reduces the damage, increases the damage to opponents. Very original and clever.

S
ShiHou 21.10.20

A_jak
not just a bluntness of buttons, but in an extremely blunt range of sequence. If it were not for the curve of timing, it would be possible not to receive any damage from mobs, as you would turn to it. All tactics with any opponent - parrying. You don't have to think at all. You can not even look at the screen, only timing catch, after which the blow. All.