3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antohio 25.10.19 03:31 am

Impressions from the full version (Redux) (Metro: Last Light)

New part of the game will be shown at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) and it will be called Metro: Redux. The game will be released on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. The exhibition will be held from 10 to 12 June.

29 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreenF[e]st 25.10.19

Like it's just a re-release of 2033 on next gen

K
Komodo Saurian 25.10.19

Release date: End of August.

Trailer:

For those who have the incentive Metro 2033 receive a 50% discount on the M2033 Redux and 25% for the whole set.

For those who have the incentive Last Light receive a 50% discount on the MLL Redux and 25% for the whole set.

Who both, respectively, a 50% discount on everything.

The estimated price of the kit at the moment - $24

R
Romy4 25.10.19

Discount on bundle is only 25% look at the two games individually to take over -50%. A total of 430 p. Well, that's if both are on the account)

K
Komodo Saurian 25.10.19

Released a release trailer, the game will be available on the 29th for Europe and the CIS:

R
Roma bes 25.10.19

I don't know that there is someone not like it ,but the dialogue is really cool and there are no glitches with the rendering ,but upset that putting the smoothing is 0.5, the image becomes blurry ,and increasing more clearly (just at maximum settings with anti-aliasing 0.5 I average 65 FPS minimum 48 and 2 sags to 24 FPS average 34) generally with decreasing smoothing the picture on the turnover should become clearer and not as blurry... but in metro it is not so generally(in the case of 0.5) ,strange((( If you completely disable smoothing everything again become clear ,but a little jagged!

E
Elf0m3n1ack 25.10.19

Was Metrohm 2033. Overall I'm happy with the reissue, I liked everything. In the end, however, the old meter really removed big-nosed monsters, whose eyes glowed I remember very evil was. Also, IMHO, overdone with the number of corpses on the surface.....just ubiquitous....have a bad feeling that the upstairs is uber-dangerous, and there only a few pros for profit go....From the skeleton at the top of the Ostankino tower, I generally went nuts.....Well, a little disappointed that the videos of the endings didn't bother to redo it.....Yes and as they are not already.

A
Anton Neklyudov 25.10.19

Вадиман26
well, piles of corpses survived it is clear that not all after a nuclear attack and there should be a mountain of corpses on the surface

E
El Tarno 25.10.19

It is the bodies of pseudostellaria.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 25.10.19

Anton Nekludov
One thing just skeletons, another thing nibbled body, as if they are a few hours only. Even after a nuclear strike there trash needs to stay....many years passed, the bones or the dust of\snow-covered, or the beast will be taken away

S
Strchi 25.10.19

Roma devil
Here you are, tell me one thing, what Masha VAT difference besides the graphics and metro redux?

R
Roma bes 25.10.19

Strchi
in addition to the graphics and optimization? absolutely no one ,well some scenes are a bit changed(but not difference).

N
No more drugs... 25.10.19

The Season Pass was on a freebie to give out.

M
Misha Hosilov 25.10.19

This redux ?

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 25.10.19

Misha Kosilov
Of course.

J
John Brooks 25.10.19

Testik igruli Paz

q
qqqggg 25.10.19

It's cool, cool game, takes pride in the Russian people that Western pros can, but... to be honest a bit annoying that the war was about 2019-22g.g., and the whole atmosphere of the Soviet era approximately 1965х years. So there's a little more modern make, the more Moscow (in the opening clip when Artem went to the metro with my mom to the Park quite some 1950's time with the coats and bags (joke of the century ---- where Tajiks?)) P/S/ THE GAME IS REALLY LIKE

a
atmaROZ 25.10.19

When the coy was replaced by the voice of vintar, in Last Light it was all fine, but the Redux sounds of shots of vintar replaced for cheap farts. As a favorite weapon, all hunting play completely discouraged. Compared , starting one and the other version, the difference is striking. What kind of fool poked to change the voice of the guns with a silencer...
Spoiler

D
Dante 1 25.10.19

good game I passed the game.kanokupolu epic is cool.I like this game a rating of 10/10

G
German Swift 25.10.19

But I still haven't played last light redux because it crashes after the Intro.
Although last light I played, but in redux it didn't happen campaign

D
Di1etant 25.10.19

German Swift
And you're licensed or pirates ran?