3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antohio 25.10.19 03:31 am

Impressions from the full version (Redux) (Metro: Last Light)

New part of the game will be shown at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) and it will be called Metro: Redux. The game will be released on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC. The exhibition will be held from 10 to 12 June.

29 Comments
Sort by:
G
German Swift 25.10.19

Timur Beresnev
pirates

D
Di1etant 25.10.19

German Swift
Pirates Metro Last Light Redux buggy. I, for example, have not drawn the characters, only the mouth, eyes and a few small parts. On the license all is fine

s
shingle 25.10.19

good game-the dozen

D
Dart Lightec 25.10.19

Graphically and gameplay the game was a success, with iron it is not exacting. A well-created atmosphere of Apocalypse - doesn't look cartoonish. The atmosphere is well described by the effect of wiping the gas mask, design and light metro and the city. A good solution to add the stealth (in the place where everything is scarce, it is logical for him to be).
Cons:
- stupid AI, when you sneak up from the side, and he can't see you, a meter away from him silently kill the enemy, and he notices nothing;
- stun is still murder (scream like enemies).
- Short, but it's forgivable - it is necessary to look at it as a story.
There are disadvantages, but they do not spoil.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 25.10.19

Tomas Freeze
Then it would be cyberpunk but it's tedious misery Ala Deus CEN.And logically, you can explain that without the Internet, any electronics is useless, plus electricity outlets are not in the fields growing.People need to think how to survive, not to play farm frenzy.Would be better if you pay attention, how many books are there.

S
SpamerPG 25.10.19

a masterpiece for all times

M
Mandalorian 25.10.19

cool the game is done)))little lately so much)))

K
Key Ovald 29.09.20

"Who are you?" Hands! Although wait... I know you. You're this.... It's pena.
"Yeah, that's what my name used to be.
"But how did you survive here all this time?" There's nothing to eat here!
"Well, what's the way it is? It's full of food! I eat anti-Soviet, it's everywhere! From the walls drains, you can lick, you can daub, mmmm.

The second part continues the tradition of the first, not changing much, but becoming a little more. A little more interesting weapons, a little more duration of the game, more places where you can climb in stealth, and the levels themselves have grown and become more diverse, there were new monsters (admittedly they remained a standard set of teeth and claws, which is sad, especially in comparison with the book) and even bosses. The design of the locations, especially the ground ones, jumped sharply. If before it was mostly faceless ruins, now in some places just gorgeous views: in the subway is very atmospheric, on the surface very beautiful and recognizable. Excellent for the most part characters, a beautiful Anka sniper.
The game looks quite good, FPS gives out, oddly enough, even a little more than the first redux.
The only thing that fails is the plot. At first it seems that this is again just a classic set of fascist anti-Soviet agitators, oh, that is, a classic set of representations of creative liberal intelligentsia about the USSR. But even that was, I'm sorry,. It's a shame, even, because the idea of a great dramatic story lies on the surface! About selfishness and human nature (right-hand men like to talk about it, so let it be so, although it is not so) perverting the teachings of peace, friendship of peoples and universal equality and brotherhood, spitting past leaders (brother of Moskvin) after the seizure of power, by the way, they have slogans all completely Khrushchev's hang, which is characteristic. It would be great to play on it! The son of Moskvin, desperate to get his father thirsty from blood-thirsty to stop perverting the ideas of Lenin and Stalin and therefore releasing Artyom, and not just "you're all tired of me, it's time to get out of this dirty subway." Trotskyist Korbut. Confused in the orders after the death of the present and beloved leader Pavlik. The ideal performer Lesnitsky, serving people, not ideas ... But no, unfortunately for this you need to think and understand the question, the authors stupidly collected a heap of their favorite baek, even without bothering to work it out, however, it, as well as the illogicality of the world, even with Glukhovsky goes, which perfectly showed Taganai in his analysis. Local communists instead of the PSS Lenin and Stalin, instead of capital built their lives based on the works of Pokayan Nezpofiovich Nepolzhimov. And even cranberries can be interesting and ironic to serve. There's just stupid and senseless hatred.

"So what am I eating cranberries all this time?"? Ugh!

Okay, that was pretty good in the last game, but even later, rotten cranberries turn into some kind of compost heap. You see that there begin to create (even regardless of the one who creates it) red and except that only the head on the keyboard is not beat. Are you serious?! Is that motivation!? Destroy all that would be only red!? Even the fasshiks in their real plan OST wanted to destroy only, ha, most of the population of the USSR, and the rest of the slaves to do, and here in general all!
This is complete and absolute scripted impotence.
Okay, Moskvin-Khrushchev, why is Korbut doing this? What's his motivation, other than "I'm an evil red, klatz-klatz-klatz"? She's not here. I'm a villain just because I'm a villain. Shame on you. Disney's new Star Wars canon and the villains' motivations are more elaborate.

And specifically these references to the traitor Pavlik Morozov have already been. Like the rest of the set of anti-Soviet, it looks very clumsy and spoils the impression of a perfectly played character. If Pavlik had laid Moskvin with Korbut a past leader, then yes, the reference would have worked somehow. And here Artyom is not even a criminal as the real father of the real Pavlik. That's why it's stupid.

"So what am I, Artyom, smeared with shit!?
"It looks like it is, Pgonyansky.

And it's great to play, Black's plot is not bad, atmospheric. The level with quarantine is now especially interesting to play (and not only because of Anki). There is a lot of idealism, constant pihanium of something ecclesiastical everywhere as if it affects something (and it does not affect even in their script). But frankly blunt plot of the last third of the game breaks the perception at the root, because empathize with the characters and take seriously the developing phantasmagoria does not work.
7/10

A
Anderby 29.09.20

Passed the version for Nintendo Switch.

Survaivl mode, the complexity of hardcore. Unlike Metro 2033 Redux, here the prefix "Redux" is rather simply to refer to the version of the game with all DLC and nothing more. There are no specific differences from the Xbox 360 version. The game itself is two heads above the first part, it is just bursting from ambition. Then you shootout on the train, then immediately ghosts, then stealth-level, then the surface with the nuclear spring, then you on the bitter life of the underground capital in the throat and come again.
Additional missions are the same, but land-based.
Faction Pack - three missions. Stupid copy of the final battle from the campaign for a brave fascist, stealth level with sniper for commies and sandbox-level with the search for values. The most interesting mission, of course, is the last one.
Tower Pack is a collection of arenas in VR games inside the game. Wild Challenge places, DLC directly squeezes everything out of the shooter gameplay.
Developer Pack is a museum with models, shooting range, arena and mission in a spider cave. The museum as a museum, typically, shooting range - another eerie challenge. The arena turned out to be something like a multiplayer test -- you can choose opponents and watch the two teams fight each other, you can participate. Mission in the cave well, the usual level is below average for 30 minutes with new weapons.
Chronicles Pack - three missions for different characters from the plot Last Light. Despite the high-profile headlines, very much such themselves. Paul's mission is another stealth episode with no PNV darkness. Khan's mission is another demonstration of anomalies and Han mysticism, not even for Khan we play, but for Ullman. Anna's mission is the first level in the game on behalf of Anna - short sniper and stealth episodes.

Switch version this time just not bad. Top it already looks very rare, because a lot of action takes place in open spaces and in general the graphic effects have become much more. They added a gyroscope again. There have been departures, and bugs - for a long time I have not seen games where vertical stairs behave unpredictably, corpses are always twitching. However, it is even possible to play, the game is still the 7th generation.
Spoiler