3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FightMan 29.09.20 11:14 pm

Valve doesn't make Half-Life 3 (Half-Life 3)

Bad news for Gordon Freeman's fans - At the moment Valve Software is not working on Half-Life 3. At least, this was told by actor John Patrick Lowrie, who participated in the voice-over Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2 and other studio projects. "As far as I know, at the moment they are not working on HL3 for several reasons, including due to the shortcomings of motion capture technology. Their future decisions will depend on many factors," said Laurie, who referred to one Valve employee.

According to the actor, Valve is not satisfied that motion capture technology is ill-suited to create dynamic scenes that were not pre-prescribed in scripts. Developers may find a solution to this problem, but so far they have decided to switch to other projects.
Information from the source of the [email protected]
link http://games.mail.ru/pc/news/2013-08-16/razrabotka_half_life_3_priostanovlena_na_neizvestnyj_srok/
all claims to the great troll Gabe Newell
37 Comments
Sort by:
i
ileriym 29.09.20

For real?... Half-Life 3 won't be discussed a hundred times...

K
Krysik01 29.09.20

Sadly, I really wanted to play...

R
Rela1s 29.09.20

Bats
What did you expect? Well, he's going to be a lie!

C
Cap.Balalaika 29.09.20

It's a joke? Why is the release date for 2016?

e
ensOb1 29.09.20

Stink with your opinion elsewhere, White Wine Taster

e
ensOb1 29.09.20

White Wine Taster
You can see how much positive you pour here on the forums, shit-piece) no matter how much you have a month of vacation left)

L
Ludius69 29.09.20

Valve doesn't make Half-Life 3
2016, nothing has changed.

N
Nayzi 29.09.20

White Wine Taster
Cockerel) we've already waited for it) Half-Life 3 came out and it's a waiting simulator, from the name HL3 is half life)

e
ensOb1 29.09.20

White Wine Taster
You can't cough. Schoololo room)

G
Guwanc 29.09.20

Nayzi
And we've all been playing it for 10 years...

e
ensOb1 29.09.20

White Wine Taster
No one has been waiting for a long time ())))) all watching the circus, which you arrange, it is much more fun))) to watch the schoolboy, who is lost in his arguments, but so feels totally important, trying to get out) - priceless) - priceless

N
Nayzi 29.09.20

But already HL ALYX has come out

R
RomaTsarenko 30.03.21

Nayzi
It's a prequel! After all, the game takes place before the events of Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2 Episode Two

c
cyber_dayn_43 20.08.21

It seems to me that we have been waiting for something for a long time for Half-Life 3, although most likely it will not come out, we have been waiting for Freeman for 17 years!
(PS - I lost the password from the old account and I do not remember it at all, I was last on it 4 years ago, and I just thought of it again)

c
cyber_dayn_43 20.08.21

do not pay attention to the nickname, just for fun put

c
cyber_dayn_43 20.08.21

But fans made a fan version of HF3, 2021

P
Pavel rally 20.08.21

cyber_dayn_43
In my opinion, the nickname is suitable.